Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

- αт ℓαѕт, му ℓσνє нαѕ ¢σмє αℓσηg -

ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

- αт ℓαѕт, му ℓσνє нαѕ ¢σмє αℓσηg -  - Page 2 Empty Re: - αт ℓαѕт, му ℓσνє нαѕ ¢σмє αℓσηg -

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:22 am

- αт ℓαѕт, му ℓσνє нαѕ ¢σмє αℓσηg -  - Page 2 201207251333274925
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

- αт ℓαѕт, му ℓσνє нαѕ ¢σмє αℓσηg -  - Page 2 Empty Re: - αт ℓαѕт, му ℓσνє нαѕ ¢σмє αℓσηg -

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:50 pm

[[ Sorry I haven't been on lately... So busy >.< ]]

Marty grinned. "I love that dress!" she exclaimed, taking the bluish dress from Ari and folding it into her suitcase. Martine then neatly folded the yellow sundress next to it. "Hmm... Maybe one more dress. A little formal one." she remarked, tip-toeing her way over to her closet. She shuffled through her clothes until she picked out two dresses. One was a beautiful red cocktail dress with a V-neckline, while the other was a fuchsia pink macramé lace pencil dress. "Which one should I bring?" she asked, holding them out in front of her.
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:50 pm

One of the dresses:

- αт ℓαѕт, му ℓσνє нαѕ ¢σмє αℓσηg -  - Page 2 75526512
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:51 pm

Other dress:

- αт ℓαѕт, му ℓσνє нαѕ ¢σмє αℓσηg -  - Page 2 75653266
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:18 pm

{{ It's totally fine! Smile }}

Arianna looked at the dresses for a brief second before deciding on the red one. "Go with the red.. I mean, the pink dress is cool too... But, the red looks way more sophisticated and young." She reasoned out, trying to disguise how much she really didn't like the pink one.
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:27 pm

[ Okay! c: And sorry for poofing. Dinner & classwork :p ]

"Okay!" she replied cheerfully, oblivious to Ari's dislike of the pink dress. She carefully folded the dress and placed it into her suitcase and zipped it up. She slid out the handle of the massive suitcase and lifted it off her bed and rested it upright on the ground. She grabbed her tote bag and rested the straps on her shoulder. She clenched the handle of the suitcase and rolled it back and forth on her hardwood floor. "Ready to go? Do I look alright? Do you have everything? Do I have everything?" she asked, fiddling with a strand of her hair. She was wearing an Iron Maiden tank top and leggings with black military boots. "I'm just a tad nervous." she admitted, sighing.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:37 pm

{{ It's fine! Haha, classwork... I'm on vacation! :3 }}

Arianna waited for her friend to finish packing and sealing her bag. Onve that was done, Arianna uncrossed her legs and jumped down from the bed. "Ready!" She confirmed cheerily, tucking her ginger hair behind her ears as she started walking to the door. She turned around when she heard her friend start to fret, "You look fiiiinnneeee!" She told her, walking back, "Want some help getting these down the stairs?" She suggested, extending a hand out for whatever the other girl would hand her.
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:47 pm

[[ Online classwork actually~ I have to read The Help. It's pretty interesting ^-^ ]]

"Thanks." she murmured, handing her the tote bag. She began to lug the giant suitcase of down her stairs. She flung the door open and then made sure it was locked. She rolled the suitcase over to her Hippie Smartcar. She squished her suitcase into the trunk of her car. "You can put your suitcase in the back." she called to her friend, opening the back door of the car.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:51 pm

{{ Sounds fun. Is it good? }}

Arianna headed down the stairs, the tote bag pretty light in her hands. When she reached the bottem of the stairs she grabbed her suitcase and rucksack and headed out the door, tossing the stuff in the back of the Hippie Smartcar. She observed their work for a brief second thinking, This is finally it. "This is going to be so awesome!" She squealed excitedly before hopping in the front passenger seat of the car.
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:02 pm

[[ Yes it is. c: ]]

"I know right!" Marty exclaimed, sliding into the driver's seat of the car. Her thoughts were racing. She backed out of the driveway and began to drive down her street. "Our adventure begins!" she cried out, turning on the radio and grinning. "We are going to meet Logan and Jacob at the airport." she stated randomly, turning onto a main road. "And speaking of the boys, has anyone developed any crushes lately?" she asked, glancing at Ari with a devilish grin.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:11 pm

{{ Sorry if they're a bit short! I'm exhausted! I got home from the sunny state of FL today :3 }}

Arianna buckled up, pulling the belt around her body. Once she was ready, she sat up and turned to the radio, twisting the button to adjust the sound slightly, so that it was loud, but not loud enpugh to prevent a conversation. "I can't wait to see them!" Arianna replied, thinking of their other two best friends. She then smirked at the other girls question, "Maybe... Have you?" She fired back, referring of how she randomly brought the two boys into the conversation.
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:26 pm

[[ Florida is such an awesome state. How was your trip? :3 ]]

"Perhaps." she replied, her devilish grin now a small little smile. Her cheeks had turned a light pink and she continued driving. She was now onto the highway already, hearing the whir of the cars around them. "Anyywayyys~" she said, trying to abandon their previous topic. "I think there's a Starbucks at the airport. I think we should go before we get on our plane so I can get my coffee fix." She giggled, drumming her fingers on the wheel.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:30 am

{{ Sorry! My phone died last night. Oh, and yeah, it was pretty nice! We had nice weather at least. }}

Arianna quirked her eyebrow at her answer, waiting expectantly for her to continue. But, when she obviously wasn't going to answer, Arianna turned to look out the window and saw a few colorful cars pass by, "Wow. How trashy." She commented on a car that was completely covered in bumperstickers from front to rear. When she turned back to her friend, "Coffee's cool, buttttttt I still like my smoothies more." She laughed slightly, thinking of herr favorite strawberry banana smoothie that she always got. But, she didn't really like the ones at Starbucks, they always looked a bit gray and gross.
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:30 pm

[[ Oh, that's okay! And cool. c: I used to live there when I was younger. ]]

"Oh goodness~ You and your obsession with smoothies." she remarked, sighing and rolling her eyes dramatically. Martine switched lanes and pressed her foot on the gas pedal, speeding by a white Prius. "Oh god. A PRIUS. And it's white." Marty exclaimed, biting her lower lip. "I mean seriously. Why would someone ever buy a white car. It's only going to always get dirty." After noticing the song "Wonderful Tonight" by Eric Clapton was playing, she immediately shut up and turned the volume up on the radio. Marty mouthed the words as they drove along.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:08 am

{{[/[b] I just searched the song... And listened to the 7 minute long version.... ._. }}

Arianna rolled her eyes when the song started playing. She had nothing against the song, she just really didn't like how slow it was. So, while her friend sung along to the lyrics, she continued looking out the window. At one point she saw a black shining Mercedes speed by them. Her eyes were wide as she watched it go by. She's seen them before, but just never so close.
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:05 pm

[[ XD ]]

"Woah. That is one nice car." Marty exclaimed, as she watched the black Mercedes get smaller and smaller in the distance. She noticed the exit they needed to take was up ahead and she switched lanes and drove past the 'Exit 23' sign. They followed along the winding road until they reached am intersection. There was a sign pointing to the left of them and reading 'Freeman International Airport'. She turned and continued driving. Suddenly the airport came into sight. It was large and metallic-looking, and there was a large tower next to which was similar-looking.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:18 pm

{{ }}

Arianna suddenly got a little queasy feeling in her stomach as she just looked at the airport. She didn't like the smell of the airports, the biggest place to catch germs and other virus's. Though, next to the actual flighf, this was a piece of cake. There was just something about sitting in a giant metal contraption for hours that she didn't like. Though, she loved when she got off though, that part was always nice. Those planes with the built in televisions were sort of cool too, except for the fact that they made her even sicker. Yeah, she was never the best person to be on a plane. She manages to make it through the flight fine, she just never actually feels good unless she's asleep.
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:25 pm

Martine continued driving and finally reached the parking garage. She found and open parking space next to a silver 'soccer mom car'. She cut the engine and got out of her car. She opened the trunk and took out her suitcase. "I can't believe this is all happening.." she murmured, sort of half-smiling as she took her tote out of her car.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:38 pm

{{ }}

Arianna hopped out of the car, squeezing through the space between the two cars to get to the trunk. She took her own luggage, shrugging the rucksack over her shoulder and starting towards the elevator towards the main terminal. She was super excited to get this show on the road, "So, where are we meeting the boys again?" She asked, momentarily forgetting. Moments like these happened all the time, she just hoped she wouldn't get lost in Europe. That would be pretty bad, and she didn't envy the idea of being caught by those European gangs things.
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:50 pm

"Ermm.." she mumbled, fumbling for her phone. She checked her last messages and found a message from Logan which said: We will meet up @ Planet Smoothie mk? She sort of let out a little 'oohhh' and put her phone away. "We're gonna meet them at the Planet Smoothie in the airport." she explained, tucking some of her hair behind her ear.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:54 pm

{{ }}

Arianna just nodded as she continued through the garage place. They weren't parked too far from the elevator, so it didn't take long to get over there. When Arianna stepped into the small thing she let out a little squeal, "Just a few more hours!" She was super excited for this trip, and it was pretty obvious by her outward happiness.
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:38 am

"I know! Soooo excited. It's unreal." Marty squealed, pressing the button for the elevator. She felt the sudden rush of the elevator going up, and the light as air feeling when the halted. She wiggled out of the elevator, and dragged her suitcase along. "First we need to check in first." Martine explained, glancing back at Ari. She walked over to the check in line, where there was about four people already waiting.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:29 am

When they got out of the elevator, Arianna watched the mass amount of people mulling about. This place was huge! But, this also probably meant that getting through security would take forever. She frowned slightly, she hated waiting in lines that barely moved. Speaking of moving, she was falling behind as Marty took off towards check-in and she was still by the lift. Her eyes widened and she hurried off, seeing her friend by the check-in line.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:24 am