Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

Welcome to Winnie's House!

ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Welcome to Winnie's House! Empty Welcome to Winnie's House!

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:40 pm

Welcome!

Welcome to Winnie's House! 15-nice-contemporary

Hello and welcome to my humble abode! Please drop your coat and stay awhile! Follow me this way and I'll show you around. Meet my buddies and current residents!

These people live here, but often leave time to time to learn a new life. It's actually a pretty great deal here. They get free room and board and they're free to leave whenever they want, always knowing that there's a room here for them.

Anyways, feel free to drop in and say hello! We're all friendly! Well, most of us... *glares at Lex*

{{ My Hours }}
    Sunday - 9:00am -> 10:00pm
    Monday - 5:30pm -> 9:30pm
    Tuesday - 4:30pm -> 5:00pm
    Wednesday - 3:00pm -> 9:30pm
    Thursday - 5:30pm -> 9:30pm
    Friday - 5:30pm -> 10:30pm
    Saturday - 9:00am -> 11:00pm

Vacation - 9:00am -> 12:00am {{ Poofy }}

Alright, so here's a little bit about myself...

I'm 16 years old, and live somewhere in the US. I'm a girl... Which is why I sorta prefer roleplaying them over guys. Umm.... I'm currently addressing myself as Bi, but I do prefer girls. I'm very friendly, well, except for those days every now and then... Ahem. I like meeting new people, and I like venting. Sorry. I'm hoping to be a color guard captain in te fall next year, I'm the assistant director/stage manager for my school's drama department, and I love roleplaying. Therefore, I don't really have much of a life... >.< Oh, and another apology; real life comes first for me and it probably always will...

Last edited by ωιитεяβεяяγ on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:42 pm; edited 4 times in total
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Welcome to Winnie's House! Empty Re: Welcome to Winnie's House!

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:41 pm

My Handsome Men;

Welcome to Winnie's House! Gregg-Sulkin
    Markus Zuckerman
    This poor, messed up, lost child is only 16. These sixteen years have been very rough on the small boy. However, he was built for his trials and strife as he is only about 5'1", rather short for his age. He has short brown hair that stands up in all directions. His hair is a giant mess, but it looks sort of good on him. He cuts it himself with scissors or whatever sharp object whenever he finds one. He has a pale complexion under the layers of grime and dirt that constantly rests on his skin. With all the grime, he has a dark, tannish colored skin with darker splotches where the dirt is more evident. He has dark green eyes and a layer of freckles dot his face. He looks sort of like a fairy in a way, thin, small, and dirty. He wears the best clothes he can find, taking clothes from random families while they're on vacation, figuring that they wouldn't miss one or two items. He tends to wear more earthy colors such as brown, green, and black. His small size is perfect for squeezing through the tightest of places. He's very agile and quick on his feet as he needs to steal items to survive. He's a quick thinker and a big talker which causes him to get bullied a lot. He's failing most of his classes, oh and he's homeless in case you didn't guess by now. He doesn't have any family as he was abandoned at a young age. He's had to teach himself all he's known, and he only has a few rather shady friends. From he streets he's picked up quite the city boy accent, gruff and straight to the point. He has a slight British accent as he used to stay with a British family before they were deported for abuse and the theft of a small child. He has a rather rough voice, a slightly childish voice. He's not used to sharing as he's grown up completely alone, not really getting along with other people. His voice resembles Dodger's from the musical Oliver. He's a bit of a pickpocket, but he only takes the things he truely needs. Or, thinks he needs at least. In school, he looks forward to gym class as he excels there and he gets to have a free shower. When he has gym he gets the free shower that he uses to his advantage, as well as a locker to store his clothes. No one knows of his living conditions and he does his best to hide it. His favorite thing to do is sing. He has a rough voice, perfect to give his songs more feeling. He's good at learning lyrics and picking up songs on the spot. He's a pretty good singer, but he doesn't like people to know this either. He can't really dance, and he hates being put on the spot. He doesn't like attention which gives him the title in school as 'Ratboy'. He hates the name, but no one takes him seriously enough to stop harrassing him. He's a compulsive liar, and he's rather good at it too. He's rather confused at this point in his life, since he thinks he likes guys, but he also strives to be normal. He's never been in a relationship as he's too scared to get close to someone in case they figure out his situation.

Alex 'Lex' Winters
    Lex is, in short, sorta awkward. He is thin as a board and has slightly defined ab muscles. He is tall, awkwardly tall as he doesn't fill the space in between. He has thick, snow white hair that he dyed himself. He has dark blue eyes that have slightly electric aura about them. He himself gives off the aura of a person who's confident about them-self and doesn't care about whatever anyone else says. He is pale, not pasty pale, but pale enough to give him a ghosty appearance. To contrast with his whiteness, he often wears a lot of black. Though, not the black that makes him look goth or emo, but a smooth, sophisticated black. He does wear skinny jeans and more often than not wears a black dress shirt with a red tie. He has a... unique... personality. He's cool and laid back most of the time, criticizing everyones actions inside his head. He can get pretty dangerous when he's angry, and violent. He's kind person when he wants to, but only when the person suits him. He's an avid gym goer and is fairly strong. He gets stuck in his head a lot and it takes a few people usually to bring him back to reality. He's bi but he doesn't really flaunt it. His many interests include boxing, and fencing. His strengths are his voice, he can usually smooth talk his way in and out of anything. His major weakness is himself. He had an older sister, but when she went to college she was killed by her abusive boyfriend. Now, Lex is 100% against abuse and will stand up for anyone he suspects to be in an abusive relationship. He has a really gritty singing voice that gives his songs a tough edge. In his free time he's either at the gym or drawing. He is a dark artist, drawing the vivid horrifying pictures from his imagination.
    He doesn't really have many friends or enemies, he's a likable guy, it's just that he refuses to let anyone get close to him. He's sure some people must hate him, but he doesn't really care. He feels that if they hate him, they should confront him unless they're a coward.

Christopher 'Chris' Sterns
    Chris, Chris, Chris, such an unusual boy, where to start? Well, to start, he's extremely wealthy although he doesn't show it. He uses his weekly allowance of 1,000 dollars to help pay for his college fair and he saves about half of it along with his salary to buy a house eventually. He's has odd, violet eyes that look almost supernatural. As a child, he was teased about his eyes as well as awed. He's like a magnet, unusually calming all animals around him, including other beings. He seems to affect people's moods, though no one knows how. He has cropped, jet black hair that he carefully ruffles each and every morning. As of recent, he's been trying to grow out his hair so that it will feel silky and so that he'll be able to gel it and spike it. He has fair skin and tans easily. However, he tans about as quick as it fades which frustrates him quite a bit. Since his tans fade so quickly, he is rather pale and complains often. He's not too tall, and only stands at about 5'6". He doesn't do much with his free time, so he's not very strong. Though, he is fairly skinny as a result of chasing after stray animals in the woods. Well, didn't I say he was odd? Anyways, he's in college now in a rather small city. He's study environmental sciences as his major, and animal sciences as his minor. When it's a nice day out, or not, Chris would not be found at the beach. He's not a normal teen, he doesn't like going to the mall either. He'd much prefer to spend his day hiking, climbing, or exploring the mysterious woods near town. His major weakness is being in social situations. It's not that he has social issues, it's just that he'd prefer to be in the woods. If he had any one strength, it would have to be self-control. He's very concious of himself and knows who he is and who he's not. He's self-aware I guess you could say. He's also very in-tune with nature. He can be very nice and kind, but only if you get him to talk. He feels as if humans are below him and he'd much prefer the company of a frog than another being.
    He used to be obsessed with studying history, but then he had an epiphany. He realized during one history class that humans were awful. He thought, since where did they get the authority to choose whether another creature lives or dies? So, after this, he kept on studying human history to try to understand some things, but he couldn't find the answer there. So, he gave up on history eventually and started studying about the environment and the natural world. He's intrigued by the idea of a human free world, or at least a world where animals and humans live together, but he also realizes that that's next to impossible.
    The home is a large 4 story house with a large indoor pool in their basement. On the first floor is the arcade room, the living room, the kitchen, and the dining room. On the second floor is Chloe's room as well as the indoor cinema and a large bathroom. On the third floor is Chris's room, a large bathroom, a outside porch and another game room. On the top floor is the master bedroom, a bathroom, and a large rooftop patio with a hot tub and a steam room.

Jacob 'Jake' Farnum
    So you want to know about Jacob eh? Well, what's there to know? He's pretty simplistic. You don't believe me? Well, to start, he has short ruffled dusty brown hair. That's common enough, right? Then, he has faded green eyes, close to a moss green color. He has clear, tan skin from working on his father's farm off on the far side of town. He has a slight southern accent from when he lived in Texas, but he's been working on hiding it. He is pretty muscular from all his farm work, and he's relatively healthy despite living by the sun. He has a warm smile that shows off his glistening white teeth. He's rather modest and often stands back to let others go before him. So, in a sense, he's a gentleman. He's absolutely adorable, when he smiles his face breaks into a grin and his dimples are revealed. He's looked at like a puppy by the girls and like a little brother by the guys. He's likable enough which earns him many friends even if he himself doesn't consider them to be a friend. His talent, even though he wouldn't consider it a talent, would be his charismatic personality. His weakness you ask? Well... That's still undefined. Strengths? People. He loves people. He's like a pack animal, he needs to be surrounded by others to keep him sane. He's kind and tries to please everyone, no matter if his friends approve of the person or not.
    He was raised on a farm in Texas and has about five other siblings. However, he is the only kid to move to Philly. This is because his father had decided that Jacob needed a little independence and a break from the farm life. Jacob always wanted to move around, so he did. He wasn't forced to, but his brothers didn't want to, so he just stepped up to the plate. Now that he's here, he's never going to leave. Well, except to college in a few years. His house is more like a country house than a lot of the modern building in the middle of the city. The house itself is white with the paint peeling on the outside. Inside is two floors. On the first is the living room, a kitchen, the dining room, and a bathroom. Going up the rickety old stairs is the top floor. Up there is two bedrooms, the master and another. There is a small bathroom in between. The house isn't much, but the lands are gorgeous. They have a few acres of land and on the land is a large red barn and silo. The red barn is a typical barn and upstairs in the loft is where Jacob finds his solitude.

Last edited by ωιитεяβεяяγ on Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:37 pm; edited 8 times in total
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:41 pm

& My Lovely Ladies;

Jasmine "Jazz" Ferroe
    She is a tall, lanky girl with short straight, raven black hair. She's rather pale with freckles that softly blanket her cheeks. She has a small figure despite her height. She has almost catlike emerald colored eyes. Her hair is almost a boy's cut, but she uses gel to spike up the front clump of hair so that it pokes out past the light purple beanie that she constantly wears. She has a small collection of beanies, such as her green one to match her eyes, and a white one for neutral days. At the front of her hair, she's dyed it a dark gold color, giving it a plaited look. Jasmine's a tomboy if that wasn't clear enough already. She's almost flat chested, and can pull off most guy clothes. She has a very laid back character, never one for direct confrontation. She'd rather stand back and observe the scene, only speaking out when the subject is completely out of her range of opinion. She has a sort of raspy, gruff voice that also carries over into her singing voice. She's an alright singer, but she plays the guitar better. Ever since her mom died, she's woken up early in the morning to play a few songs. But, singing's not her only hobby, she likes skateboarding at the local park. She has a pretty standard board with a light wood underside. Still, she's more artsy than athletic. She's not much of a visual artist as much of a literary artist, writing short stories and novellas. To fit with this persona she's created for herself, she often wears a flannel button down shirt, open, with a plain colored shirt underneath. To bed, or on very hot and humid days, she just wears a guys tank top. To others, she seems standoffish and weird. She tends to avoid the rest of her school as she groups the school as 'us and them', the 'us' being Jasmine and her group of friends, and the 'them' being everyone else, mainly including all the jocks and other rude people.
    In the past, her family has sort of cast her aside as the outcast, the weird one. She's extremely independent, as she's the one who has to pay for everything. The only reason she stays with her family is because she's still legally theirs and can't be legally emancipated until the age of eighteen. She has a part time job at the local music store, playing the products during her break time to keep them tuned. She doesn't really like working the register as much as she likes giving guitar lessons.

Arianna 'Ari' Katz
    Arianna has a very small figure, making her agile and fast. She stands at about 5'6" and she's not the strongest girl of her age, but she manages to get on just fine. She has silky ginger hair that looks like fire in bright light. Her hair is cut jaggedly so that it rests at about her shoulders. She has a pale complexion with a coating of freckles across the bridge of her nose onto both cheeks. She has bright green eyes and a friendly smile. She has almost elf-like pointy ears and she has a long rounded nose. She also has a few freckles that dot up and down her arms. She has long white, muscular legs. Arianna is also a gamer girl, she loves playing games like COD, Skyrim, and other games. Arianna is a prickly little thing, and has some anger management issues. Normally she can keel her cool, but on some days she just explodes at everybody and then goes off on her own to brood. She came from a very unique background, always on a run from death. She lived on the streets with her younger brother who died soon before Arianna was taken into a shelter, quickly adopted by an American family. She comes from an Irish background, having a slight accent that's mixed with the roughness of the streets. She was transferred to America when she was 10, so she still has a strong accent.

Lexi Winters
    is pretty much the polar opposite of her brother. Though, she is tall and slender like her brother except, she actually fits her skin. Another trait that sets her apart from her brother is that she has soft, tanned skin which is quite the contrast to his paleness. She has thick, jet black hair that falls down past her shoulders in ripples. She has dark blue eyes that have slightly electric aura about them like her brother's. She herself gives off the aura of a person who's superior to everyone else. She's extremely vocal about her opinions and won't take no for an answer. To coordinate with her fair skin, Lexi wears nice earthy colors such as browns, greens, and reds. She does wear skirts sometimes, but rarely, and occasionaly wears a sundress, but she typically wears a pair of thick jeans and a tank top. She has an outgoing personality. She has quite the temper, flaring up at every insult. She's extremely vain and only thinks about herself. Her strengths are her looks, with them, she can usually convince people of anything. Her major weakness is brother as his opinion is one of the only ones she'll ever listen to. She had an older sister, but when she went to college she was killed by her abusive boyfriend. Now, Lexi is 100% against abuse and will stand up for anyone she suspects to be in an abusive relationship. She has a soft, innocent sounding singing voice despite her daily cover. In her free time she's either at the mall or writing. She is a dark writer, writing out the darkest scenes of her imagination.
    She doesn't really have many friends, but she's a likable enough girl, it's just that she refuses to let anyone get close to her. She knows a lot people must hate her, specifically girls, but she doesn't really care. She feels that if they hate her, it's because they're jealous. She's the type of girl that wants a guy on her arm at least once a week. She's a major drama queen, instigating fights and over dramatizing scenes.

Ariana Hart
    She moved from North Hollywood, California at the end of the last summer. She didn't want to move, but her father made her, in California she had been the top dog at her school, she had had to leave her best friend behind, practically tearing her apart inside. When she was 15 years old she was riding in a car with her mother and they were arguing when they got in a car crash. Ariana was in the front passenger seat and the air bag deployed, saving her but her mother's air bag malfunctioned killing,  her mother and leaving Ariana with a few scratches and a broken arm that healed six months later. Her father is an alcoholic and hits her often, blaming her for her mothers death. Her father's an angry man and occasionally, when he's extremely angry, he hits her. He used to be a kind man, long ago when her mother was still around. She hides her bruises and creates a shield so that no one will ever know about her true life. To cope with her home life terrors, she's turned to smoking. After school, she typically gets into fights with the football team. The bruises she earns from these fights is what she uses as an excuse for her father's bruises. She's become a compulsive liar over the years
    She is is smoking hot. She is darkly tanned and rather tall, she's about 5'8" and rather muscular. She has a 'bad girl' look about her which makes everyone flock to her. She has short, layered dark, dark brown hair that stops above her shoulders. She has soft brown eyes that are usually shielded by a few strands of her soft dark hair. She's defiantly not the vulnerable type, she's more of a tough girl. She's always up for a fight and is never one to say no. Actually, that word doesn't seem to mean anything to her. This attitude gets her in trouble quite often, but she just bides her time and when she's back in good favor of a person, she strikes out twice as worse as previously. Occasionally she is seen with a light purple beanie on her head which traps her hair to her head, but not too often. She likes the hat, but she feels as if it won't go with 'her look'. Her favorite outfit to wear however is a red tank top and a pair of short dark denim shorts and a skinny light brown belt. She only wears this outfit however when she's completely bruise free because it makes her feel vulnerable and it shows a lot of skin. But typically when she is bruised, she wears long sleeved shirts of all sorts and skinny jeans and a pair of converse. On her lower back she wields a small, crisp tattoo. The tattoo is a simplistic pattern of a mix of thick and thin jet black lines. She says that it's there for luck, but in reality, her father just likes seeing it. Ariana is a player and only ever had one steady back in her home town. Everywhere she goes, she surrounds herself with a group of people that stand up for her. She keeps this group around since she knows her father won't do anything to her in front of them. Ariana can be very smart when she wants to be, but she just blows off her homework. If she's good, she can usually get someone to do it for her. She aces all her tests as she has a photographic memory. She has a small, ratty looking house that smells like alcohol. It has two floors and below the ground floor is just a crawl space. On the ground floor is the kitchen that's rarely ever cleaned, the living room that's covered in stains of all sorts, a dining room that's never used, and a bathroom that's a mess. Upstair's isn't too much better, if possible, it's worse. In the master bedroom it's like a tornado went through the place, empty bottles and clothes everywhere. In the upstairs bathroom it's really gross with the shower as the only semi-clean space. The other bedroom is gross to say the least. There's an assortment of clothes, liquids, stains, and other items thrown around the room. The bed is nice, but mainly because she's forced to keep it clean, also, she'd rather it be clean.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:32 pm

All credit for the photos go to their rightful owners.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:41 pm

Welcome to Winnie's House! 246

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:32 am