Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

3 posters

Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Loki
    Loki

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 19 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Loki Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:35 pm

{Here! ^^ }
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 19 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:17 pm

Sorry. I was forced off. And then was at school, and ten drama class.))

Tobias began to thrash around violently, trying to get out of the metal shackles that chained him to the wall. "where's Talbot?!" he cried
    "oh, the boy you were with?" he smirked "Oh, he's in another room. Having some fun with some guys." he was trying tk upset Tobias
    Rage filled him, and he contiued to thrash around "You touch him and I'll shove your head up your ass!" he shouted

Meanwhile, a group of tree men slid open the door to where Talbot was being held in, and grinning evilly, making their way towards him
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:22 pm

{Ooh. Drama class. X3 Sounds fun. How was your day?}

Talbot's gaze quickly met theirs as he looked up, rage plain on his face as he looked at them. He felt a sense of fear go through as he saw he was out numbered, and the chances of fighting his way out of here were slim. "What do you want?" he shouted at them, trying to break out of the cuffs. "Where's Tobias? I swear to god, if you did anything to him I will break this chair over your heads and beat you to death with my bare hands."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:41 pm

Drama is fun ^^ And it was a very interesting and fun day!!!!! ))

"What do we want?" The biggest looking man sneered "Oh, just to have some fun. Make sure you're properly trained for your new master"
    They all laughed, in clod dark voices in agreement.

"Oh, and how would you do that? Your hands seem busy, chained to the wall and all" He laughed, finding his rage all to funny. "And I'm sure your little friend will enjoy himself. I may just make you go watch"
    "I SWEAR! I'LL F*CKING KILL YOU ALL!" He screeched
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:46 pm

{Interesting how? Mine was interesting too, but I'm sure they have completely different forms of interesting. X3 }

Talbot looked confused and angered, and he continued to struggle to pull out of his restraints until he heard that. he now stood completely dumbfounded at the statement they had made. "Master? Properly trained? What? You are speaking as if you are going to sell me off as a slave or something." Realization suddenly hit him. "You are, aren't you? Where's Tobias?" he demanded.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:01 pm

Lol. My BFF and I were making loud, siren like noises in 4th period xD The teacher was laughing the whole time ))

"Oh, he's a smart one!" The smaller man said
    "Ah, he is. Normally they will be so ignorant, asking why we are doing this, and if we will let them go. It's not until we actually sell them, do they realize. But I think your brains might get us an extra buck or two. That is, if you're good in bed" The man sneered, and they began to get very, very close

The man went on, and on, until Tobias couldn't take it. He jerked on last time, and somehow, the chains broke. He then, without thinking, jumped on the man, and began to pound his face into the ground, until he was sure he was unconscious.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:09 pm

Talbot's eyes widened, and a look of horror passed through them. "If I'm..." he cut himself off and suddenly couldn't bring himself to say anything more than to mumble and try harder than ever to escape. It was cutting into his wrists, and only then did he realize his brace had been taken off his wrist. However, he paid no minds to it now as he backed up a little from them. "No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no..." he said over and over.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:26 pm

"Ahh, a fighter. This will be fun." He chuckled, and then grabbed Talbot, pulling him to his feet, while the other two grabbed him, and began to try and take his clothing off.

Tobias, amazed by his new-found strenght, left the bloody man in the room, hopefully to die from brain damage or something. Then bolted out, running around frantically, trying to Find Talbot before it was to late.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:31 pm

Talbot struggled against them violently, although it was hard considering his hands were restricted behind him. He fought back the urge to break down into tears as this was happening, instead focusing on trying to break free from them. He resorted to one of his last resorts and headbutted the person nearest to him. Hard. It gave him a splitting headache.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:46 pm

The man yelled out, geabbing his head "You basterd! You'll pay for that" He growled

And that was all Tobias needed to head. That one shout of pain. He darted to the door, making it fly open. He saw the men... touching his Talbot. More rage registered in him, than ever before. And that's when he literally jumped on one of them, and threw him at the wall, so hard, he slammed on it, and fell to the ground in pain. Tobias didn't know were that energy had come from, but he felt like he could destroy them.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:56 pm

Talbot looked over Tobias as the door flew open, relief flooding through him as he saw who it was. Where Tobias had gotten the extra strength to completely throw a man into a wall, he had no idea. But at the moment, he didn't really care. He had almost gotten raped... he just wanted to get out. He just prayed Tobias would be able take out the other two who were still holding him... very closely... sickeningly close...
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:27 pm

Tobias then turned to the two men, who now began to loosen their grip on Talbot, looking at him. Tobias was panting, with anger. He then grabbed the nearest on, and began to violently punch him, into a wall. He was amazed by how easy this seemed, to heave a larger man to the wall, and pelt him in the face. But it was rather easy., Leaving the now bloodied man on the ground, he shouted, tackling the other, as he then began to beat the living sh!t out of him to.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:34 pm

Talbot took a step from Tobias and the man, shocked at the amount of strength he now possessed. He gazed down at his clothing. His suit vest had already been taken off, and the top buttons of his dress shirt undone. Disgusting.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:43 pm

Once Tobias was done pounding the man into the ground, he paused a second. Then looked over at talbot, worry in his eyes. He rushed over to him, gripping him "Oh my god" He breathed "Are you okay? Did they hurt you? Or touch you? Should I kill them?" He was dead serious, and very worried
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:46 pm

Talbot flinched away from the touch so that Tobias was no longer gripping him, looking down. "Yeah," he said shakily. "I'm fine. We... we... we just need to... get out of here." He looked down at the men lying on the ground. "Don't kill them. Just... leave them."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:14 am

Tobias couldn't help himself, and puled Talbot into a very gentle hug. "I'm just so glad you're okay" He let out a relieved sigh, pulling away. He then saw his shirt was unbuttoned, and glared at them. Then proceeded to button them back up, muttering death threats to those men. This was his Talbot. You do not touch him. (Especially seeing Tobias hadn't done it himself yet xD)
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:19 am

{After that, I don't think Talbot is going to be making any sort of physical contact with Tobias for a while.}

Talbot was pulled into a hug, and he freaked out for a second, pushing against Tobias gently. when he pulled away, he relaxed a little, watching him button back up the shirt. He even hated the small amount of contact that brought, and he wanted to pull away and lock himself in a closet for the rest of his life.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:24 am

Yeah... and that's not gonna settle well with tobias xD
    OMG I HAVE A IDEA!!! ))

Tobias felt a little hurt when he pushed away, but he supposed he understood. Although, he didn't like it. Not even a little. When he finished buttoning his shirt, Tobias retrieved his vest, and put it back on him. Then straightened his own shirt. Tobias was oblivious to the fact his nose was.. well, broken. And bleeding. One of the men must have gotten a good punch in, snapping his nose, making blood rush from it. But Tobias was just to worried about his boyfriend to notice anything was wrong with him.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:29 am

{What is it? o.o }

Talbot finished putting the vest on, and he looked up at Tobias, noticing the blood flowing down from his nose. "You're bleeding," Talbot muttered gently, watching as it ran down his face. "We should get you back to your apartment and get it fixed."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:36 am

Something like... Tobias feels Talbot is mad at him or something, and dare I say it, feels Talbot want's to break up, so is all depressed and gets drunk, then a really random hot guy is hitting on Tobias, and coming onto him, and Talbot find them and gets all mad, and chases off the guy? Idk.... it was just a thought ))

Tobias frowned, gently touching his nose, hissing in pain as he snapped his hand away. "Damn, you're right. It hurts" He mumbled. Then glanced at the men "They can't get away. We should call the cops when we escape" He suggested. He wasn't going to let these monsters get away with any of this.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:41 am

{What if Tobias cheats on him and feels all guilty about it? o.o }

Talbot nodded a little and made his way towards the door slowly. He felt weak after what had just happened. Like he wanted to throw up. He stumbled a little, but managed to catch himself on the wall. He needed to get out. He needed fresh air.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:58 am

Eh. I don't feel Tobias would be the cheating type. You know? Maybe the guy keeps advancing on tobias, and he is so drunk he doesn't think about whats happening, and then Talbot sees a random guy, trying to undress Tobias and flips out? ))

Tobias stood close to him, feeling protective at the moment. Then he saw a woman walk down the hall, and she looked startled they were there. Tobias simply advanced on the scary looking women, and punched her in the face, making her fall to the floor. "I swear. The next person I kill" He growled
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:05 am

{He might if he's drunk, but I like that idea. ^^ }

Talbot simply watched everything that happened before him. He didn't really care what happened at that point. He was sluggish and slow at his movements, and he wanted nothing more than to get home... or Tobias' apartment. whatever was first.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:12 am

Yeah, very true. But I'd rather Tobias not loose his virginity to a random guy (; As hot he may be x3 ))

I'm to lazy to do any of this in detail, but they get out, Tobias calls the cops, blah blah blah, skip to his apartment?
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:13 am

{That is a good idea. X3

And sure. You want to start? I can if you want.}

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:50 pm