Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

3 posters

Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 37 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon May 13, 2013 3:01 am

"You never know" He muttered gently, before listening. At that, nick perked up, all effects of the potion gone. "Yeah. Although, I think he feels a bit guilty for slipping me the potion" Nick had kinda figured that part out by now. But, he perked up, quick to defend the other boy "But he really is a good guy. But.. I can tell he's lonely. Everyone is so quick to assume he's a bad guy. When really, he's one of the nicest and most charming people I've ever met"
    Loki
    Loki

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 37 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Loki Mon May 13, 2013 3:06 am

Harry let out a quiet sigh and nodded a little. "Honestly... it's hard looking at him and seeing something that might be good. I guess I've just been through too much to see it any differently." He paused. "But hopefully everything goes swell for you."

Malevolo scowled at the scene before him. The astronomy tower wasn't doing anything to help. His mind just kept wandering. Everyone feared him, just because of his looks. Nick was in love with Harry Potter. To him, he was destined to be alone. He couldn't win.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon May 13, 2013 3:17 am

"But, you know, a lot of people think the same about Draco" He pointed out "That, due to his past, he can never change. And they don't even give him a chance." He then got up, deciding to go back to his tent "But thanks. I hope it works out for you too" He smiled, and left.
    --
    Draco simply sighed, extreamly and utterly bored. But it was nice being alone, and not getting pestered. But, being alone did let his mind wander. To things.... he would rather not think about.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon May 13, 2013 3:20 am

Harry gave him a small smile. "Yeah... true. I guess we just need to look past all of that." He gazed around the classroom in confusion. "Where is Malevolo anyway? Isn't he in this class?" He thought for a moment. "I should go see Draco after this... to see how he's doing."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon May 13, 2013 3:28 am

"Yeah... I think I scared him off" He kinda giggled "I'm going to go find him" He waved "good luck!" He then went to find him.
    --
    Draco, by some miracle, had managed to fall asleep, one hand carelessly strewn across his chest, wand in hand. The other hand off the best. But, once more, nightmares haunted his mind, and his face was tense.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon May 13, 2013 3:32 am

Harry nodded and watched him leave. He stood up and made his way to the hospital wing. He approached Draco's bed and sat down at the edge of it, watching him as he slept.

Malevolo was now slouched against the wall, head leaned back against it and his eyes closed. He felt terrible, like he wanted to cry. But he wasn't about to... hopefully.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon May 13, 2013 3:41 am

Soon, Draco awoke, and saw Harry... sitting there... watching hm. And it was more or less, creepy.
    --
    Nick wandered the castle, trying to find him. "Malevolo!?" He called out, heading up to the astronomy tower.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon May 13, 2013 3:44 am

Harry let out a nervous chuckle, looking embarrassed with himself. "Oh... hello," he said casually. "You're awake. How are you feeling?"

Malevolo didn't move. He didn't feel like moving. Whether it was from his feelings or laziness, he couldn't tell.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon May 13, 2013 3:57 am

Draco looked at him, and sighed "Fine" He mumbled, sitting up, even though his stomach still hurt a bit. Eh, it was just pain. He was fine.
    --
    "Malllllyyyy" He called out, poking his head up, finally spotting him "There you are" He smiled
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon May 13, 2013 3:59 am

Harry smiled a little. "That's good," he commented. "Is the pain going down?" He knew Draco would hate the questions, but he had to ask.

Malevolo kept still. "Here I am," he mumbled. "Did you need something? Did it wear off?"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon May 13, 2013 4:11 am

Draco did seem like he was reluctant to talk, but eventually muttered "Yeah. A bit" He seemed to have gotten a bit colder than earlier. But it was rather surprising, Harry Potter, his childhood rival f--king kissing him. So... he was in a mess of emotions.
    --
    He then made his way over to Malevolo, and sat next to him, but not to close. "Oh yeah, I wanted to talk" He cleared his throat, and rubbed the back of his neck "Oh, yeah. It's worn off" He laughed nervously
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon May 13, 2013 4:13 am

Harry nodded a bit. "Good... good. So... about earlier. That, uh... I'm not sure what that was. I'm not sure why I did it."

Malevolo gave way to a small smile. "That's good. Sorry about that. I hope I didn't completely ruin your relationship with Potter." He frowned a bit as he said that.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon May 13, 2013 4:25 am

Here wa the chance for Draco to put his foot down. Tell him it was fine, but not to do it again? Maybe tell him he had liked it? What should he say? "It's alright" He simply said, leaving room for Harry t determine the meaning. It left room for him to either take it as a rejection, or invitation.
    --
    He chuckled a little "I think I did that on my own" He looked down at his hands which were in his lap. "But, it's fine. I think actually, that I like this." He smiled "I like you. Not Harry."
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon May 13, 2013 4:32 am

Harry gazed at him in surprise. "That's it?" He replied. "It's alright? I expected something worse. I did kiss you."

Malevolo let out a low chuckle. "Like me? I think the potion is still in you. Why like me? You've been mooning over Harry since you started dating him. No one would chose me over the bloody 'Boy who Lived'." He paused, taking this time to open his eyes and stand up, making his way to the stairs. 'Give it some time. The potion will wear of for real soon."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon May 13, 2013 4:40 am

"True" He shrugged "But, I did get poisoned. So, you kissing me is definitely not the worse thing to happen to me today" A small smirk was on his lips.
    --
    Nick quickly got up, following him, making sure to grab his hand and stop him. "But that's it. All it was was mooning over him. Because he was famous. It's nothing more than a mere celebrity crush. I was in a fanclub for Merlin's sake" He couldn't stop a grin from forming "I like you because we were friends before anything happened. You're smart, funny, nice, charming. All these things I was utterly blind to while dating Harry. I was so caught up in something that would never work that I missed you. Someone perfect, right in front of me" He paused "And this seems a little counter productive, don't you think? You are the one who slipped me a love potion after all. Shouldn't you be happy about this?"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon May 13, 2013 4:46 am

Harry couldn't help but laugh a little. "Yeah... that is true." His smile disappeared slightly. "Do you know who might have done it? after the war, I'm sure many people are a possibility."

Malevolo didn't turn to look at him, but he didn't try to get away. "I really didn't think the whole potion ting through. I... I don't know. I want it to be real. And right now, I'm not sure it is. It could still be your potion-induced mind. I don't want this to be something you regret."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue May 14, 2013 2:06 am

"It would probably be easier to pick out who didn't poison me" He mumbled. It was true. Only a handful of people wouldn't have done it. It would be impossible to pick out who had done it.
    --
    Nick sighed. Well.... this wasn't working the way he had planned. Of course. When he ignored Malevolo, and friend zones him, the boy is drooling over him. But now that he's actually liking him, the boy is rejecting him. Well..... SO NOW HE'S GOING TO PLAY HARD TO GET AGAIN! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! "Oh" He muttered "Okay" He shrugged, clearing his throat. "I guess you're right. I suppose it was just the potion" He managed to hide his smirk, but only just. "See you around~"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Tue May 14, 2013 2:15 am

Harry frowned and bit his lip. "That bad?" He questioned. "I guess we'll never know. You should just watch out."

Malevolo nodded a little and pulled his hand away, walking down the stairs. He made his way to their tent, staring at the ground the whole time. He scowled and entered the tent, taking off his outer robe and throwing it on the bed. He sat down on it and placed his face in his hands. He was a god damn idiot.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue May 14, 2013 2:31 am

There should be some kind of dance :I
    --
    "Yeah. That bad" He mumbled, before clearing his throat "But it's fine. I'm fine. It doesn't matter"
    --
    Nick had arrived at the tent before Malevolo, and found two people sitting on his bed. Well, not just any people. His best friends.
    "Hey nick!" One spoke. She seemed tall, had a strong build, and wore a hufflepuff robe. Her hair was light brown,. and had dark brown eyes.
    "We went looking for you, but we couldn't find you. So, we waited" The other, male, grinned. He was a gryffindor, had light blonde hair and bluish green eyes.
    "Oh! Hi!" He smiled, and sat with them "What's up?" He asked happily. Then, the girl, Jamie, grabbed his arms
    "We need to test a potion on you!" She chirped
    "What?!" He screeched, now scared
    "Yeah! I made this new potion, and wanted to find out what it did!" The boy, Zane smiled evilly. "NOW DRINK!" He commanded, as Jamie held him in place, and Zame put a vile to his lips. Nick, for whatever reason, drank it. And then, was out cold.
    "Marvelous!" They spoke in unison. XD
    (Malevolo and the friends should talk for awhile, and then the two can tell him about how Nick talks about him alot and things like that Razz )
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Tue May 14, 2013 2:35 am

{Yes, there should. o3o

And disregard my last Malevolo post. c: I'll post a response in a sec when I get my computer running again.}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue May 14, 2013 2:37 am

Okay ^^
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Tue May 14, 2013 2:46 am

Harry rolled his eyes. "It does matter," he replied roughly. "Someone tried to kill you. But... whatever. You have too much pride."

Malevolo entered the tent, suspicion flickering in his eyes at what he saw. "Um... hello," he replied quietly, moving to his bed.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue May 14, 2013 2:52 am

"It doesn't. It doesn't matter if I live or die" He said matter O'factly. And he meant it.
    --
    They both turned and saw him, smiled spreading on their faces. Standing up, they made sure Nick didn't fall from the bed.
    "Why, hello there" Zane said, his evil smile on his lips
    "Yes. Hello" They both looked like they were up to something.
    "You're Malevolo right?" Jamie asked
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Tue May 14, 2013 2:56 am

Harry narrowed his eyes at him, ferocity flashing within them. "Yes it does," he growled. "Don't say that."

Malevolo got a worried expression on his face, and he backed away slightly. "Yeah... before you do anything, I'm not evil. I don't care what people say." Please don't beat me up... HE paused. "Wait... are you Nick's friends?"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue May 14, 2013 3:09 am

"But it doesn't Potter. You can't imagine how... hard it's been on me and mother. After the war, my father was sent into azkaban. Mother is under house arrest, hell, I'm even under strict watch. I'm never going to get a job here in the wizarding world, because no one wants a death eater as their employee. Everyone hates me, and my family. Do you really think there's anything left for me?" He snapped
    --
    They both laughed "Of course you're not evil!" Jamie snickered
    "Yeah, by the way Nick talks about you, I'd think you were some prince charming" Zane laughed with amusement.
    "BAnd yes, we are his friends. That's actually why we came to talk to you. As his best friends, it's our duty to help him!""Calm down Jamie" The boy chuckled
    "Right" She nudged him "Anyways, we decided, that since Nick is a complete idiot and is probably screwing this up, that we'd help" She announced
    "Yeah.... Anyways, I'd like to ask you this. Before we say anything further. Although I think I know the answer to this... do you like Nick?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:17 am