Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

3 posters

Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 39 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed May 15, 2013 4:14 am

Um... have Harry eventually go looking for Draco and find him up there?
    --
    Nick leaned forward as well, kissing him enthusiastically. He continued to let his hands roam the other boy's hair, pressing his body against his.
    Loki
    Loki

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 39 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Loki Wed May 15, 2013 4:19 am

Harry groaned and awoke slowly, gazing around. It couldn't have been long since he had fallen asleep, and Draco still wasn't there. He got up reluctantly and exited the tent, wandering around in search of him. He finally opted to check the astronomy tower. "Draco?" He called.

Malevolo reluctantly pulled back after some time to breath. "So... what happens now?"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed May 15, 2013 4:31 am

Draco didn't respond at frt, seeing he had woken up not too long ago and was still tired. But he remained in the small corner he had slept in. "What do you want Potter?"
    --
    "Whatever you want to happen next" He murmured gently. He really didn't care what happened next xD Well, he did have a nice idea of what he wanted to happen Wink
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed May 15, 2013 4:35 am

Harry moved to stand over at where Draco was. "You weren't in the tent," he said quietly. "I was making sure you weren't poisoned again. Or that you didn't kill yourself."

{Malevolo: Woah woah woah. o.o Calm yourself Nick.}

Malevolo's face broke out into a smile and he leaned back. "That sounded so cliche," he told him teasingly. "It felt like I was in a movie."

{I can imagine Nick's friends bursting in. X3 }
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed May 15, 2013 4:40 am

{Do wizards know what movies are? e.e They probably don't. Oh well. Let's just say yes.}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed May 15, 2013 4:48 am

I'm going to try and go to bed now :I
    --
    "What if I did?" He said under his breath "No one would care. Be better that way" He then stood up, looking anywhere but at Harry. He then tried to walk past him, going to breakfast.
    --
    Nick- B-But.... I just meant making out on the bed and whatnot o.o
    --
    He laughed "Yeah, it kinda was" The boy smirked a bit. Then leaned back, so he rested next to Malevolo.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed May 15, 2013 4:52 am

{Alrighty. .-. }

Harry stopped him before he could move past him, pushing a hand against his chest. "Look," he said hurriedly. "I don't want you dead. Is that a good enough reason? Don't kill yourself because I want you alive."

{Malevolo: Good. >.> }

Malevolo wrapped an arm around Nick's shoulders and pulled him closer.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed May 15, 2013 12:01 pm

"Why do you even care Harry?" He muttered, looking down, making no effort to leave (Yet)"All we have ever done is fight. Hell, you almost killed me in sixth year!"
    --
    Nick smiled, and happily moved over to they were closer. Nick let one arm drape over the other boy's chest, letting his face rest near Malevolo's neck.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed May 15, 2013 7:20 pm

"I didn't mean to!" He said, rather tired and exasperated. "That was an accident. You need to stop being so stubborn. I'm trying to help you. Nothing will get better if you continue to be like this."

Malevolo just lay there enjoying everything. XP
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu May 16, 2013 12:17 am

"J-Just leave me alone" He sighed, pushing past him. He just.... didn't know what else to do. He couldn't tell him about anything. This was his ex-enemy after all. Doing so would only just screw everything up.
    --
    And then, Zane and Jamie burst in!
    "Ah! I see our advice went well!" Jamie beamed
    "Hm. It has. But remember Mal, if you hurt him, we'll kill you!"[/b[ He smiled
    [b]"And Nick, try not to crush him. Or I'll have to murder you"
    Jamie smiled. They have no sense of appropriateness xD
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu May 16, 2013 2:13 am

Harry stood aside and watched him walk away, sighing deeply. He wanted to help Draco, but he was making it impossible.

"Gah!" Malevolo jumped, not expecting for them to be interrupted. when he calmed himself after they had finished talking, he let out a small huff. "You need to get a bell for them," he muttered to Nick.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu May 16, 2013 3:35 am

{I just thought of an idea. So... Nick and Malevolo are dating for a few months, all happy and stuff. Meanwhile, Draco has been going around school recruiting some members for Lucius' army, which causes him to grow in ranking among them. However, something happens that causes Nick to need to break up with Malevolo, although he can't tell him what it is {I'm not sure what that would be yet}. He tells Malevolo that it is because he didn't love him, or something like that. This causes Malevolo to grow bitter, and when Draco asks him to join Lucius' growing army, he willingly agrees. About two months pass, and Malevolo has grown to about Draco's ranking among them. Nick is trying to sort out his problem the whole time while trying to mend what he had with Malevolo, even though Malevolo is pretty much ignoring him by this point. One night, Nick accidentally sees whatever mark Lucius' army would have on Malevolo, and finds out he is working for him. Then more things happen. I am trying to sort that out.}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri May 17, 2013 2:48 am

Oh! I like that idea ^^ Or maybe, while in DADA, Nick and someone are battling right? And they use this spell, and it goes wrong. And so he is in the comma, and he isn't supposed to wake up. But they keep trying to help him. and so Malevolo gets all depressed, joins the group to get revenge on whoever did it to Nick, but when he wakes up, Mal is in too deep to get out? If not, then I'll have Nick's dad get cancer or something, so he has to frequently go to the muggle world to see his dad so he breaks it off with Mal (reluctantly)
    --
    Draco stormed off, not particularly sure where he was going. Oh, yes. He decided a good idea was to talk to his.... 'friends'.
    --
    Nick chuckled at that "That is actually a very good idea" He mumbled, before giving them a 'seriously?' look, but he was clearly amused. "Okay, okay. You've had your fun. Go" He muttered to them
    "Ah, nooo. We can't do that." Zane grinned
    "Why not?" Nick retorted
    "Um........ because we want to make this all awkward, and make you angry!" Jamie cheered, and they sat on the foot of the bed
    "Payback for insisting on working with me on our project while I was making out with Joni" The older boy was now grinning with satisfaction
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Fri May 17, 2013 2:58 am

{Whatever one you want to do is fine with me. ^^ Both sound really good. So... yeah. You decide.}

Harry turned around and gazed out into the distance. He felt like he needed to punch something... most likely Draco for being so stubborn.

Malevolo gave them an irritated look, rolling his eyes a little. "Whatever," he mumbled. "It won't faze me." As he said that, he got back into the same position he had been in and closed his eyes.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun May 19, 2013 7:24 pm

um...um...um.... Idk!!! I think.... I guess your idea would be better. Cause he might find out his dad or someone was sick, dying and all. So he breaks up with Mal, cause he just wants to focus on his dad, and then maybe he dies? And Nick gets all depressed. Tries to get Mal back, but he's already in too deep. And mad at Nick xD
    --
    Draco then searched out for his old friends. They weren't as close now, no. But he still considered them friends. He knew they would probably help him in this new uprising. (you wanna rp Pansy and Blaise and all them possibly?)
    --
    Nick only smirked "Yeah, we don't care" He mumbled, nuzzling closer to Malevolo. His friends groaned, defeated, and they just got up.
    "You're no fun" They both grumbled
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sun May 19, 2013 8:29 pm

{Alright. c:

And sure.}

Goyle, Pansy, and Blaise all sat around the library, grumbling about the homework they had.

Malevolo opened one eye to glance at them before closing it again, chuckling quietly.

{And OH Meh Gawd I just watched avengers and all that good chiz and Loki/Tony is my new OTP}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue May 21, 2013 2:49 am

Haha xD I ship Tony and Steve :3
    --
    Draco soon located them, and came to sit with them. He cleared his throat, and actually kind of looked nervous "Hey guys.... I kinda need to talk to you"
    --
    "My friends are tawts" He grumbled
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:09 am

{I'm so sorry. ;-; I just got caught up in school and life and testing and projects and homework and drama and... I'll be on from now on. Except tomorrow through Saturday... I'm going to Oregon.}

The three of them raised a questioning eyebrow, nodding uncertainly. "Sure," Blaise said after a few moments, and all of them stood to join him.

Malevolo let out a small laugh. "As much as I would like to disagree, it is true."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:52 am

Haha, it's fine ^^ And you're coming to Oregon? Awesome! I would invite you over... but that would be creepy *shrugs* I always did think it would be cool to meet some of my online friends :3
    --
    Draco hesitantly explained to them what his father had told him, about the rise of the dark lord's son. And he made sure to hint his uncertainty about it all.
    --
    Skip to like.... another time? xD
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:53 pm

(I was there for the Ashland Oregon Shakespeare Festival. Very Happy )

The three of them glanced at each other, smiles growing on their faces. "My father will be pleased to hear this," Pansy exclaimed happily. None of them seemed to share Draco's uncertainty.

(Sure. Smile )
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Jun 09, 2013 11:40 pm

Cool! I don't live anywhere near there xD I'm wayyy up north, near places like Portland, or Seaside. Near Washington Razz This weekend I was in Washington, up in Tacoma for a music festival. My chior got 1st place in it Very Happy
    --
    Upon realizing they shared no worries about the subject, he felt sick to his stomach. All his attempts to be good, to finally be free from this was ripped away. Not even his peers wanted to escape this terrible fate laid out for them. He felt miserable. But quickly plastered a rock hard face, that of a leader, and nodded "We need to see if we can get more followers."
    --
    *doesn't know where to start really*
    *is stupid*
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:17 pm

{Cool!}

"I know several people in Slytherin who would be willing to join," Goyle told him. "They could get their families in it too. We'll see who we can find and meet you here again in a week."

{Maybe the next day after they wake up and then Nick learns about his father or whatever was happening?}
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:47 am

( Hm... We haven't posted here in forever. )
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:41 pm

( so I was thinking... maybe we could do the Talbot/Tobias roleplay over again, and see how different it turns out. Be cause I'm rethinking all my characters, so it will be somewhat different. Like.. try a new plot.)
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:53 pm

Oh hai der. Yeah, sure :3 I've improved and made new characters myself, and my style is somewhat different now. And I'd love to do a new plot with you ^^ But how about we do it on a different thread? This one is rather long x) 65 pages and all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:14 am