Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

Yoooo Silver ;D

Silverkitkat123

Yoooo Silver ;D  - Page 2 Empty Re: Yoooo Silver ;D

Post by Silverkitkat123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:59 am

Max, who thought the boy was gone slipped out from the shadows and began to continue walking; trying to find food and shelter. He stuffed his hands in his pocket as he walked, wishing his family was here with him.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:03 am

He glanced over, seeing Max. Well, Bailey being well... Bailey, was being a idiot at the time. But eh, the boy was dirty and was in fact pretty crappy looking, and had blood on him, so it was possible to mistake him for a walker "Gosh darn it. Why do they gotta come crawling over when I can't kill them? He grumbled, and lightly swung his feet from the ledge "Hello there little walker boy. Sorry, can't kill you. Molly will behead me if I jump over the fence. But I suppose talking can't kill me right?" He cued. Hey, if he couldn't kill them, he could talk right?
    Silverkitkat123

Post by Silverkitkat123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:10 am

Max blinked up at him, "I-I'm not a walker." Max said looking behind him, making sure there wasn't a real walker behind him. When there wasn't he looked up at the boy again, "Why are you calling me a walker?" He asked confused.
    Silverkitkat123

Post by Silverkitkat123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:13 am

Max blinked up at him, "I-I'm not a walker." Max said looking behind him, making sure there wasn't a real walker behind him. When there wasn't he looked up at the boy again, "Why are you calling me a walker?" He asked confused..
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:15 am

The shock the registered on his face, would have been funny, if just not in the exact situation "Wait.... you mean... you're human.." That's when he freaked out. His face lit up "OH MY GOD! IT'S A ACTUAL PERSON!" He seriously yelled, jumping down, and walking right up to the boy. "Umm.. Hi... I'm Bailey" He said, almost to eagerly. Well, give him a break. He hadn't seen a outsider in some time.
    Silverkitkat123

Post by Silverkitkat123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:31 am

"Yes I am human and mu name is Max..." He said slowly, a tad surprised at the boys excitement
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:33 am

He nodded "So Max, why are you out here alone?" He wondered outloud. He was just a tad curious. And hey, if he was all alone, maybe he would want to come back to the farm with him
    Silverkitkat123

Post by Silverkitkat123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:36 am

Max looked at the ground with a sad look, "I was with my family, but their gone now." He said with a sad voice, and tears came to his eyes. The memories of the zombies eating his family alive made him sick to his stomach...
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:40 am

He frowned a little. To loose ones family, at this age. That was terrible " Well..." He began "You want to come back to the fa-" But was cut off when he saw a body approach them. A walker. But, not one. not two. But 5. And more stumbling after them. " RUN!" He shouted, pushing the boy behind him "Climb the tree, get over the fence. Hurry!" He urged him, pulling out his pistol, shooting zed after zed in the face
    Silverkitkat123

Post by Silverkitkat123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:42 am

He whimpered softly, more memories flashing in his head. He started to back up before sprinting up the tree, but he didn't go over the fence, he was trying to wait for the older boy, not wanting to leave him.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:44 am

Bailey backed up, shooting zombie after zombie. Until he got most. But some began to emerge from the trees. He raced after the boy, and began to climb "Hurry!" He urged
    Silverkitkat123

Post by Silverkitkat123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:48 am

When he saw the older boy climbing the tree he dropped over the fence into the farm and away from the zombies.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:52 am

Bailey hauled himself over the fence, landing on his feet easily " Whoa, that was fun" He grinned a little. He enjoyed things like that. The adrenaline rush, the feel of excitement. He didn't enjoy putting Max in danger, or anyone for that matter, but he found it exciting "Well, as I was saying" He said, and began to walk to his horse, who was grazing a few yards away "You should come to the farm with me. But, it seems you have no other choice. Unless you wanna go join them walkers. And I doubt you do"
    Silverkitkat123

Post by Silverkitkat123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:55 am

He gulped and wondered if him family were out there. He sighed sadly, alright, I'll go with you." He said seeming really upset.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:58 am

"If you don't wanna come that's fine. We got a few barns you could stay in tonight. Then in the morning we give you supplies, a gun or two, and you can leave. We aren't a prison" He said calmly. This had happened before. A young man, 25 or so, preferred not to stay. So they let him get some rest, and sent him on his way. So he just assumed that's what this boy wanted to do. Although, he would have rather that not be the case
    Silverkitkat123

Post by Silverkitkat123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:01 am

He looked up at him, "No its not that, I just miss my family that's all." He sighed as he blinked tears out of his eyes. Max didn't want to be alone, heck he probably wouldn't last very long on his own anyway.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:04 am

Bailey looked at him, seeing he had tears in his eyes "Hey bud, it's okay" He said, putting a arm round his shoulders "You're gonna be fine now. Heck, if you stay with us (And prove you aren't some mass murderer) Then we can become your new family"
    Silverkitkat123

Post by Silverkitkat123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:09 am

(The only thing the boy really killed was a bunch of ants, and he felt bad fir it after. Like he cried over it.)

He nodded a bit accepting the little bit of comfort that Bailey's offer brought him, "Thanks, and did you happen to see any five year old boys out there.." He asked looking up at him like his answer was inportant to Max.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:13 am

He shook his head "Sorry, nope. No young children" He informed, regretfully. He wasn't going to say this out loud, but the chances of a 5 year old kid surviving out there, alone where about 1%. They reached his horse, and Bailey jumped onto it, like it was second nature "Hop on"
    Silverkitkat123

Post by Silverkitkat123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:18 am

He sighed a bit, "He wouldn't have been human." He said and struggled to get on the horse unlike Bailey Max had never ridden a horse before.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:21 am

He extended a hand, clutching the boys arm, pulling him up gently "You know, I would suggest you not dwell on that. I understand it must be painful. Loosing a loved one is hard. Especially to the biters. I know. But thinking about it, and worrying only gets you killed" He said lightly, as the horse began to trot twords his home
    Silverkitkat123

Post by Silverkitkat123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:26 am

Max sighed a bit, "I guess your right." He said nodding as he looked at the passing ground with sad eyes as he tried to make himself think of something other then his family.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:31 am

"So Max, before you meet my family, I need to give you pointers. My little brother is very clingy. He will probably love you. His name is Matthew, and he is 7" Bailey explained "I have two sisters. Molly, my older sister, about 20. And Lilly, who is 22. Um, they are nice, just don't get them mad" He then glanced around his shoulder, glancing at the smaller boy a second, before turning to the front "My mom is Emily. She is very kind. My dad is James. He is a little strict, but a good man. Call him sir, and my mom mam. They will appreciate that"
    Silverkitkat123

Post by Silverkitkat123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:36 am

He nodded a bit, and smiled a bit thinking that his family sounded nice. "Thanks for the tips." He said smiling a bit.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:40 am

"No problem" He replied kindly. Then the horse stopped, when they reached a house. You could hear music playing inside, and the screen door opened from the large, large blue house that sat there.
    "Matthew, hurry up" Molly called, bringing out a tray of food. She set it on a picnic table, then looked up "Oh Bailey, best put Autumn in the barn before mom sees her here.... wait... is that... a person.."
    Bailey snickered"Possibly" getting off the horse, offering a hand to Max, to help him down.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:48 am