Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

3 posters

Meep. I'm awkward.

horsewolfgriffingirl
    horsewolfgriffingirl

Meep. I'm awkward. - Page 2 Empty Re: Meep. I'm awkward.

Post by horsewolfgriffingirl Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:29 pm

Just pull her aside or something and ask if you can talk to her. Don't act worried, she'll think it's bad news. Say something along the lines of 'I don't know if the reason you said no was because you don't want to endanger our friendship, but if it was maybe we could still give it a try? Because I really like you, and we probably won't see each other much soon anyways. But it's fine if you don't want to.' If you want, you could make it sound a little rushed, so she can see you are nervous (plus she might think it's cute).
    Also, if she says no, analyze it. If she sounds unsure and regretful, press gently for more info, there may be other reasons. If she sounds set and determined, just leave it. Say okay, and settle for just friends.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:57 pm

That's the thing. I wrote down a few questions for er and dropped it in her purse one day, but Idon't even know if she's found it yet.

In it, I asked why she said no, like if it was just because she didn't like me tht way, or if it was because we're close friends. If she replies to that, then I'll have something to work with. If she doesn't give it back by friday I might hint to her and ask if she could give me back my pencil.

I don't really know what she'll do... That's the part that's bugging me, this is a side of her that I have no clue to or how she'll react to this.

But I also don't know if she just doesn't want to try a relationship with me because of how her last relationship went. When she told me 'no' she also wrote about how she was bad a relationships and I'm wondering if that was the hole in her wall that's blocking my green light...
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:20 am

I don't know... Maybe she likes someone else? Maybe she's confused? I have no clue anymore...

Should I try to ask her to prom as friends? Making the friends part clear? But obviously I'll try to figure out if she's going with someone first...

Like, I really did originally think that she'd say yes because of the sign I saw while I was away, like I really thought it meant something... But, I guess not...

I told my best friend finally and she's cool with it, but she's self absorbed sort of and always reverts the conversation back to herself... Then when she finally talked to me about this subject she told me that the girl I like is possibly straight and was just experimenting and that she probably likes someone else and that she's probably going with someone already... But, earlier in the day she said that the girl'd say yes if I asked her as friends, and now I don't know what to think and I'm sorta just really confused at this point...
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:16 pm

UPDATE;

So, we're back to friends and stuffs. She's actually coming over tomorrow and I don't know if I should ask her to prom as friends or not. I mean, I want to, but I don't know if it's way too soon or not... Help?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:10 pm