A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

Finding Ourselves

Forbidden

Re: Finding Ourselves

Post by Forbidden on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:09 am

Max didn't know what to do, so he dialed London's number. He listened to the ring buzzing in his ear. Then a cheerful voice said, "Maxxy! What do you need?"
    "Do you wanna meet me at Starbucks for coffee? I don't have anything to do for a few hours, so I have some time to kill," Max asked curiously. He bit the inside of his cheek hopefully. He didn't want to stay in the school for any longer and he needed coffee.
    "Yeah! Coffee sounds great," she said. "I'll see you there in, say ten minutes?"
    "See you soon, love," he murmured. He hung up and grabbed his hoodie. He pulled it over his head and walked down the hallway. When he reached the doors, he pushed the doors outside. A rush of cool air hit his face as he walked across the street.

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:14 am

Once Blaze thought it safe, he took a deep breath "How did you know you were gay?" He asked
    "Ohhhhhh" the boy said, a gitty smile on his face "You think you're gay, don't you?" He said excitedly
    "shhhh" Blaze shushed him "Not so loud! " He commanded him
    "Here, if you don't want anyone from school to overhear us, lets go get some coffee, eh?' He asked "WE can talk alll about it" He smiled
    "Sure. Whatever." He shrugged, and they snuck out from the building. The two boys waled up to his car, and he unlocked it, hopping in. The blonde soon followed, getting in and carefully losing the door. Blaze soon started up the engine, and drove away from the school, like he had done so many times before.

Add me on tumblr~ homosexual-giraffe   
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:25 am

Max was seated already when London danced inside, a literal ray of sunshine that brightened up the whole cafe. Max watched her skip up to the counter and recite her order. The male barista was obviously mesmerized as he stared at her. She thanked him politely and skipped over to Max's table. He smiled up at her.
    "Hey boo! What's wrong?" She asked immediately.
    His eyes widened, "Why do you assume that there's something wrong? I just wanted to get a coffee and we haven't spent enough time together lately."
    "As if, you never call me out of my shop unless its really important," London said, calling him out.

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:33 am

Blaze parked in a parking area, not to far from the coffee shop he had chosen to go to. He pulled the key out of the admission, and got out of the vintage muscle car. As th two boys walked to the coffee shop, Damien spoke up
    "hold my hand" He instructed
    "Wha?" Blaze looked at him, wide eyes "Why?"
    "Well, you wanna know if you're gay right? Hold my hand then!" The boy laughed, as if his logic made perfect sense.
    With a sigh, Blaze intertwined his fingers with Damien's, and they entered the coffee shop. But it wasn't like holding Max's hand. It didn't have the same amazing tingle that sent flutters to his heart. But he kept his hand in his, as they walked to the ordering counter.

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:43 am

Max sighed, knowing that London had caught him in his little ruse. He let his shoulders sag, a huge sigh escaping from between his lips. His head fell into his hands, and he rubbed his eyes in exhaustion. "London, I don't know what's going on..."
    "It's not a big deal. You're allowed to like a guy. I mean he's cute, and he seemed really nice," London replied easily. She had a sly smile pulling up her perfect, red lips and her eyes were knowing.
    "But it's not like he's just some guy. He's a kid. He's my student. That's morally wrong, and I could get fired for trying anything. And... You heard it yesterday, he's not gay. He has a girlfriend... And he isn't goin to break up with her."

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:53 am

Blaze, after ordering a coffee, had to pull his hand away
    "Sorry. But this is really weird dude" He said, taking a drink of the coffee, and sat down at a random table
    "Yeah... It was" He laughed, sitting across from him
    "Um.. yeah. Well, this is hopeless" He sighed
    "Well, maybe it's just the once guy. I mean, you may just be gay for a single person" The boy shrugged
    "I hadn't thought of that" He said. That actually made some sense. Maybe it was just Max.
    Damien smirked "But there is only one way to find out" HE said. And then leaned over, and attempted to kiss him.

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:01 am

(Just curious, are they at the same coffee place?)

"You're overthinking this..." London grumbled. "Just go in for the kill that kid was a piece of eye candy and you two looked adorable together. What's the worst that could happen?" Her voice was light, airy even.
    "I don't know... He could punch me in the face this ruining my modeling career with a broken jaw. He could complain to the school board that I was sexually harassing him, thus getting me fired not even a year after I started teaching here. In turn, ruining any future I could have in education and puffin me in jail as a convicted sex offender..."
    "You're playing it too safe. I think he likes you," she mumbled back, rolling her eyes at his over-dramatic response.

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:15 am

*nods* I thought having Max see Damien kiss him would add some drama xD ))

The two boys kissed, for a nice tome of about 6 seconds. And then Blaze pulled away
    "Anything?" The blonde asked him curiously, one eyebrow raised.
    "Not a thing" Blaze said, with a sigh. He didn't think much of the kiss. It was just to see if he was gay. And so far, he didn't seem to be. The idea of it just being Max became more and more likely as time passed
    "So, who's the guy?" He asked, sipping his coffee
    "Pardon me?"
    "The guy who's got you thinking you might be gay. There has to be someone. He must be hot, if he can make a straight boy fall for him" He smirked

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:24 am

Max turned to look up and thank the barista who brought them their coffee. As he turned, he caught Damien and Blaze out of the corner of his eye. His jaw dropped at the sight of the two, young boys kissing. Immediately, he felt like he was going to throw up. He pushed his chair back, and not so subtly rushed to the back where the bathroom was located. He got inside and steadied himself by grabbing the edge of the sink. His icy blue eyes stared at him with horror. Liking a straight guy who only liked girls was one thing. Liking a straight guy who kissed other guys in coffee shops was completely different. He splashed his face with water. The only thing keeping the panic attack at bay was the fact that London was sitting at the table, probably confused, waiting for him to return. He composed himself, fixing his hair. He looked like a college kid in his hoodie and jeans with his mused bronze hair. Slowly, and more carefully, he made his way back out to the table.

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:33 am

Blaze chuckled "Well, I'm not gonna tell you Damien" He said, twirling the straw in his coffee cup around, making the little bit of foam left on the top swirl into light tanned rings.
    "Awww, come one. After we kissed. I must mean something to you" He put the back of his hand to his forehead, to add drama. Blaze simply laughed more at this
    "First off, that meant nothing. Second, you should take drama. You're a drama queen. And third, that information is to be kept a secret, and I won't share it. Not even with you" HE stuck out his tongue
    Damien crossed his arms, and tried his best to pout, but he ended up laughing "Oh, okay. I understand. But please, I must know. Is he hot?"
    The burnett boy face-palmed "Yes Damien. He is"

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:40 am

Before max could even make it to his seat, London said, rather loudly, "What the h*** just happened to you? That poor guy probably thinks he smells bad or is ugly the way you ran off, and I didn't know what was going on so I couldn't think of a proper excuse to explain to the poor kid!"
    "Yeah, I'm fine, London. No, I didn't throw up. Naw, it's all good now. Thanks for caring," Max replied sarcastically, falling into his chair. He took a drink of his coffee and refused to allow his eyes to drift to where he knew Blaze was sitting. He kept his eyes trained on Lindon.
    "I'm sorry. That was just sort of terrifying and I didn't know what to do..." London mumbled. "I mean I was scared."
    "No need to worry, sweetheart. I just didn't want to throw up on that kids shoes, but the nausea passed by the time I got to the bathroom," he lied smoothly. He didn't think it was necessary to explain the real situation.

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:54 am

Damien stood up, and pushed in his chair "I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick" He simply said, setting his coffee down. Blaze nodded his reply, as he slumped back in his chair, and watched him walk off. Now Blaze had a few minutes to think. Which was nice. He needed to sort things out. Okay, first priority. He needed to admit to himself he liked Max. Okay. That was harder than he thought. The conflict that stirred inside him made all this that much harder. He was trying to admit to himself that he liked Max, because he really did. But there was that part of him, that part he tried to so desperately fight off. That part his dad had planted in him, that made him reject anything that had to do with homosexuals. But, after a few minutes, he was able to say to himself "I like Max" in a low voice. And that was a feat for him. Taking a deep breath, he tackled his next obstacle. Trying to tell himself that this wasn't wrong. With Max being his teacher, it felt... just not right. But he managed to tell himself there was nothing wrong with that much more easily than admitting he liked him. Plus, it was a mere, what? 3-5 years difference? Not that bad. But he had eventually resorted to gnawing on his thumb nail, deep in thought.

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:59 am

Then London spotted Blaze. She smiled widely, forgetting her previous worries. She threw her hand up in the air and waved, saying in her perfect soprano voice, "Hey Blaze!"
    Max caught his breath in his throat. Never had he wanted to curl up in a hole and disappear more than in that exact moment. He wasn't sure how well he could sit there and chat with Blaze after he'd just witnessed him kissing some boy. He knew that he, in all fairness, had no right to be jealous. Maybe it would be better if Blaze dated this other boy. They were nearer to the same age and no one would get in serious trouble.

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:06 am

Blaze turned his head to see London, and smiled. I mean, how couldn't he? This girl had grown on him. She was just so bright, and happy and so bubbly. It could brighten anyone's day"Hey" He called back, waving. He then pushed himself to his feet and walked over to them. He then just noticed his drama teacher, and his grin grew a bit more. Max. It was him. He immediately felt butterfly's twist his stomach into knots, until he felt like he was going to pass out. "Whats up" He said casually, to both Max and London. He rested his hands into his pockets, so he wouldn't fidget with them, and display just how nervous and gitty he was. Man, realizing he liked Max changed how he was acting a bit. He was sure he was being majorly obvious, so he tried to act like he didn't care, and he was just chillin'. He didn't want to blow it

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:15 am

London looked at Max. He let his eyes trail up to Blaze's and he smiled. Despite what he'd just seen, he felt his heart do a skip. A smile naturally spread across his face, and he said, "We just came to get some coffee. You?"
    Before Blaze had a chance to reply, London added, "If you want, you can sit down. We have an extra chair."
    Max wanted to roll his eyes at how obvious she was being with all this. Usually her antics would make him laugh, however, today was different. Blaze was different. Max didn't even know if he was gay or not, which didn't really tell him if there was any point in London's set up for them to flirt.

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:25 am

"Yeah, I'd love to. But I probably shouldn't abandon Damien.." And with that, the boy came running from the bathroom, as if he was being chased by a pack of wolves. "Whoa dude. What's wrong?" Blaze asked, when he had stopped, nearly trping over a chair
    "Josh texted me, that Danny is gonna ask me out at my locker after lunch. I can't miss that!" He exclaimed
    Blaze chuckled, and pat him on the back "Better run fast. Or you're gonna miss your shot" And with that, he bolted from the shop. Blaze turned back to them "Well, never mind. I'll sit with you guys" He smiled, taking off his sunglasses. He had gotten very comfortable with the two, even if Blaze got all fluttering heart, twisting stomach and blank minded while around Max. He felt like he had known them his whole life, and they were all friends. It was nice. He liked it.

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:31 am

"So, how's your day going?" London asked cheerfully, noticing that Max was watching the other kid run outside.
    His eyes flickered back to blaze. He was unsure what the question had been, but he waited for an answer, his eyebrows slightly furrowed. He had a ghost of a smile on his lips, hardly noticeable unless you looked very closely. Max noticed how close they were when his knee brushed against Blaze's. his heart skipped a beat during the momentary contact, his hands clenching for a split second. Being at such proximity made him want to grab the boy's hand, to properly hold it. Not hold his wrist, or be in panic mode, but simply hold Blaze's hand.

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:38 am

"Oh, it's been fine" He said, gently pressing the mug of coffee to his lips, before taking a sip of the warm liquid "Nothing to interesting has happened" Lies "Damien was just helping me out with something" That was the truth. the boy had been helping him. and it did make him realize just how he felt. But, I'm sure the thick skulled boy would have figured it out eventually, with or without the blonde boy. I mean, if your heart beats faster when your around him, and when you touch you feel a tingle, and especially when you just want to jump on him and kiss him, you will eventually come to term with yourself and realize you like him.

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:09 am

Max immediately tensed up at Blaze's words. He nodded tersely. London was about to smack max. He was being weird and he wasn't exactly being subtle. She glanced down at her watch as she took a last drink of her coffee. Her eyes widened and she said, "I have to get back to work. I have a guy coming in in fifteen. It was lovely seeing you boys. Hope we can chat again sometime!" She said as she stood. She danced outside in her graceful way.
    Max rolled his eyes and said, "Well, that was abrupt..."

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:02 pm

"Bye" He called waving to her as he watched her depart. His gaze then fell on Max. In reply to his earlier statement, Blaze simply said "Well, you gotta do what you gotta do" He shifted his body a little, to face the man next to him. In the process, their knees made brief contact. And as they did, he felt his heart pound loudly in his ears. And get faster, and faster and faster as he realized how utterly close they were.

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:02 pm

Max bit his lip and looked down at his hands limply sitting in his lap. He wasn't sure what to say and even if he had an idea of what to say, he wasn't sure he'd be able to anything. He was too nervous and his breath kept catching in his throat when he tried to start a sentence. It all made him terribly nervouse because of his lack of experience in attraction. He was better at focusing on his modeling, and all of the models he worked with were straight. He never found a reason to be attracted to someone he couldn't be with.

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:05 pm

"So.." Blaze began, fingers curling around the warm coffee mug which radiated heat. "You wanna come over to my house later? After school" He was amazed by how calm and smooth he sounded right now. Especially seeing he was so nervous right now he could die. "For the school project, of course" He added quickly, and then to stop himself from babbling on he took a drink of his coffee.

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:33 pm

Max's eyes widened. He didn't understand how Blaze could be so level about something like that when he, himself, was about to jump out of his skin with nervousness. He realized he was taking longer than he should to respond, so he quickly said, "Yeah, of course. Uhm.. After class would be good. But, Uhmm... My agent might call me while I'm at yours." He was surprised when the words came out of his mouth. He hoped he didn't sound desperate or too hopeful.

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:42 pm

Blaze couldn't help but smile "Oh, great" He said "And that's fine. Oh, and Hayden will probably be there. And I have to warn you... the boy can be weird. And keep a close eye on anything valuable of yours. He tries to pick pocket all my friends" He took one last sip of his coffee, until the dark brown liquid was fully gone. Man, that was good coffee.

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:07 am

Max laughed, "I'd be concerned if I actually had anything worth anything. Teachers salary doesn't really leave you with much spending money when you don't have any other income.." His voice was light but there was concern hidden behind it. If he didn't get this Burberry contract, he'd be in a whole lot of trouble. He needed new shoes and he'd shut off his tv and house phone recently. Since his last shoot, he had also cut off his Internet. He needed to get some more income.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:06 pm