Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

Finding Ourselves

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Finding Ourselves - Page 6 Empty Re: Finding Ourselves

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:14 am

He chuckled "That is very true. But, that's why you rob banks" He winked "That's what I do. It's keeps the cash flowing" He joked. Now, Blaze didn't rob banks. No. He entered drag races, and underground fights. That did keep cash coming in. Even though both were illegal, he had to do it. The money left to him and Hayden by his mother in the will wasn't usable until they were 18. So the only other way to get money was through their dad, who was in the navy. But, that didn't bring in much money. So, Blaze quickly learned how to use his talent for driving and fighting, to get money,
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:25 am

"Banks tend to have a steady cash flow. Definitely an option. I'll keep that in mind when the iPhone six comes out and mummy and daddy won't buy it for me," he grinned easily.
    He was finally loosening up. The nerves were still there, but he was at least able to talk without stuttering, which was definitely a step forward. He was just thinking abou how easy it was the day before. He smiled at the thought of the previous day and their antics.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:19 am

Sorry, I'm slow. Trying to multitask and my brain is like 'WHOA! To many things at once' /explodes/ )

Blaze simply smirked, and then grabbed his sunglasses, which lay on the table. Slipping them on, he pushed himself away from the table a little, and stood to his feet. "Well, I suppose I should be getting back to school, as dreadful that may be." He sighed, and grabbed his bag, which he had left on the ground near his feet.
    (Sorry for being illiterate xD)
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:29 am

(I hope you dont mind if i skip to the end of the day? And it's fine!)

Max sat at his desk, his knee bouncing impatiently. He chewed on his bottom lip, his eyes trained on the clock as though it contained a bomb. He was so close. Less than a minute. Thirty seconds. Five, four, three, two, one. The sound of the bell resonated in Max's ears like a choir of Angels. He stood up and grabbed his hoodie, pulling it over his head. He grabbed his bag that held the laptop and his book. Quickly, he pocketed his phone and waited. He never left his classroom until the hallways had relatively cleared out.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:42 am

Blaze, when the bell rang, literally jumped from his chair, and ran out, yelling "Later b*tches!" And then skitted into the hallway. He was mauled by the other students, and almost trampled over. But soon worked his way into the flow of the crowd, shuffling along with the others. Then, slipping out from the crowd, he got to his locker. He hummed a little, doing the combo. Pulling the silver handle up, he swung the red locker door open. He put a few books away, and pulled out a unopened bottle of monster. Cracking it open, he held the rim of the can to his lips, and drank a little, closing the locker door. Then he began to walk to drama class, trying not to get pulled back into the crowd of highschoolers.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:02 am

Max could still hear the chatting of students and the sound of people running to their busses or practices. He perched himself on his desk and pulled out his book he began to read, his eyes drifting across the page lacksidasily. Normally he loved to read, but his stomach was so tightly wound and he was too excited to really appreciate it like normal. Despite that, he forced himself to retain the words he was reading so he didn't have to reread the whole chapter later on.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:05 am

(I just finished writing up little character thingies for all my guys and I'm just so happy Very Happy cuz I just love them all so much!)
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:11 am

I read them ^^ Good job!
    And I used my admin powers o.o
    I edited your characters.
    You put Brooklyn instead of Beaux. So I changed ti :3
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:18 am

Thanks! I was thinking about changing his name but then I decided not to, but I didn't fix that haha. Maybe if I decide to use him at some point, he might be Brooklyn, but until that day, he shall be beaux!
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:21 am

I love Beaux xD
    I miss that rp...
    Tobias and Beaux.... they were pretty cute together, I must say.
    Okay, I'm stalling. I should reply now xD
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:24 am

Haha I miss that Roleplay too.
    That was the main reason I thought I'd change his name.
    Cuz I wanted him to be a different person and stuff haha
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:44 am

I am a terrible procrastinator.

Blaze walked up to the familiar room that was the drama room. He turned the handle, and the door creaked open. Poking his head in, he ginned "Hey" He said in his normal rock solid tone. Then his entire body entered the room, closing it behind him.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:47 am

Max held a finger up, motioning that he should wait a minute. After a few moments he closed his book and put it back in his bag. He was smiling brightly as he said, "Sorry, I was just in a really good part of my book and I had to finish the chapter." He pushed himself off the desk so he was standing now. He tossed his messenger bag over his shoulder like he always did and looked at Blaze.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:04 am

The boy chuckled a little "Eh, it's all right. So, wanna go now?" He said, jerking his head a little, motioning twords the door. He was ready to get to his house. He lifted the can of Monster to his lips once more, taking a drink of the green liquid.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:05 am

Max nodded, "Yeah. Lets get out of here." He walked over to the door and pulled out his keys to lock them. He held open the door for Blaze as he muddled through his keys, searching for the correct one. He smiled when he at last found the one he was looking for.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:07 pm

Blaze gave a curt not, and walked out the door. The hallways had cleared now, seeing everyone was eager to get away from the school. The only people that still lingered the nearly empty halls were those who were staying for a after school activity, or people like Blaze who were waiting on people. He simply stood there, hands buried deep in his pockets.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:10 pm

Max started out into the hallways, his converse made little to no noise which highly contrasted with the usual click of his Oxfords. He turned on his heel, facing Blaze. He underestimated, so they were closer than he expected. Taken aback by the proximity, he took a stumbling step backwards. He managed to say, "Sorry... Uhmm... So, lead the way to your car, I guess?" He said, raising his eyebrow questioningly.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:21 pm

Blaze turned and saw him stagger back a little, and a amused smirk twitched on his lips. "Yeah, this way" He said in mellow and casual voice. Although his heart was beating faster than it should. Max was coming to his house. Oh my gosh. He hoped he didn't screw this up somehow.... He then began to walk twords the parking lot, where his car was at.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:17 pm

Max followed him at a casual pace, keeping speed with the younger boy. He stayed just barely behind him. His eyes trailed over Blaze curiously. He wasn't sure what it was about the boy that particularly attracted his attention. After a few moments he decided that it was the whole being of him, his mysterious "bad boy" persona.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:36 pm

Blaze's hand reached into the inner pocket of his leather jacket, and pulled out his pack of smokes. He pulled put one, and put it between his lips. He turned his head a little, so he could see Max "Want a smoke? he asked, free hand going tk his pocket to pull out his lighter. He then lit the cigarette, ad took a deep breath, inhaling the calming smoke.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:42 pm

"Uhm, yeah please," he said tentatively. He reached his hand up thankfully and said, "Thanks mate." He realized that he used his British vernacular. He blushed a little and let out a quiet, embarrassed cough, catching it in the crook of his elbow. He was fully aware of how wrong this whole situation was. He was smoking on his way to a student's home. The worst part of it all was that he was terribly infatuated with this kid. He sighed internally
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:56 pm

Blaze couldn't help but grin, pulling out the cigarette between two fingers. "Now I know why people love accents" He murmured under his breath. That was supposed to be a thought, but he accidently said it out loud. But he had found Max's little 'slip' Utterly adorable, and rather hot. But he pushed those thoughts away, and handed him the lighter.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:03 am

Max raised his eyebrows at Blaze's comment, but kept quiet. He took the cigarette and places it delicately between his lips. He then took the lighter and sparked the heat. Quickly, he took a deep breath in, savoring the warm smoke that slid down his throat and into his lungs. He held it in until he was on the verge of coughing. He then let thin trails of smoke float from between his slightly parted lips. His blue eyes followed their ascent into the sky lazily. Finally, he handed Blaze the lighter.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:21 am

Wait... he has a accent right? Because if he doesn't.... Forget Blaze said that xD))

Blaze took the lighter, his fingers lightly brushing against Max's skin. That sent a jolt of electricity through him, and he bit his lip gently. Then slipped the lighter back in his pocket, facing forward again. Arriving at his car, he pulled out his keys and unlocked it, sliding in.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Fri Mar 29, 2013 2:00 am

Yes ma'am! He has an accent

Max sat in the passenger seat, putting his bag on the floor next to his feet. He took another drag of the cigarette and blew the smoke outside before he closed the door. He then flashed a smile at Blaze and buckled his seatbelt. His heartbeat was slightly erratic as he thought about where he was headed, but he managed to keep a calm exterior. He thanked The Lord for the cigarette between his lips that calmed him and kept him from saying anything stupid.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:57 pm