Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

Finding Ourselves

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Finding Ourselves - Page 7 Empty Re: Finding Ourselves

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:07 am

Oh thank God xD

Blaze put the key in the ignition, and the car let out a low rumble. He rolled down the window, and rested his elbow out the window, inhaling more of that calming smoke, before moving his lips just the right way so it blew out the window. He then flicked some ash out the window, making the little gray particles fall into the parking lot. He then gently pushed on the has petal, pulling out. With only his right had, he easily drove away from the school.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:29 am

Max rolled his window down. He reached out and grabbed the top of the door with his fingertips. He smiled slightly at the feel of the chill air on his skin. He tapped the cigarette against his forarm, watching the ash dance away in the wind. He glanced over at blaze, just for the sake of seeing him. His eyes only stayed for a second before he diverted them back forward.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Oh meh gosh. I'm in such a Never Shout Never mood xD
    Listening to Coffee and Cigarettes <3 Reminds me of Blaze and Max >x3
    --
    Blaze pulled his arm back in the car, and reached over, turning the radio on. The silence was killing him. Once the soft sound of music now filled the silence, he grinned. He rested his elbow back on the door, feeling the wind flow against it.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:40 pm

Max watched New York fly by the window. He hummed along to the anonymous song on the radio. He couldn't recall ever hearing the song, but the melody sounded familiar to him, so he hummed the tune. His hair that was previously organized, was now feathery, shining bronze in the peekaboos of sun that shone down every few minutes. When he finished his cigarette, he stubbed it out on his jeans and left it on his unmoving knee.

(I love nevershoutnever!)
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:50 pm

I know right? They are ammaazzing <3 I was obsessed with them in 4th and 5th grade xD
    --
    Blaze found himself getting rather distracted. The sound of the music played through his head, as did the noises of traffic. Even though they were on the outskirts of manhattan, the city buzzed with life. Max also occupied a chunk of space in his thoughts, and of course so did driving. But all these things swam around in his brain he thought it might explode. But he trained his muti-colored eyes on the road, thankful for the shades. Seeing today was rather sunny.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:24 pm

Today is the worst day that I've ever existed.

Max smiled, "It's nice out today, yeah?" He asked, his British twang clear in the words. He was slightly squinting. Feeling warm, he tried to pull his sweatshirt off. In the process, he managed to pull his shirt halfway off. Blushing, he pulled the fabric back over his stomach. He mumbled, "Sorry."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:46 pm

Awww, I'm sorry ): why??
    --
    "Yeah, it really is" he smiled, only half paying attention. But web he took off his sweatshirt, Max had his undivided attention. He glanced at him out of the corner or his eyes. A small smirk played on his lips as he saw stomach "It's alright" he simply said, turning the corner and then pulled up to a home. It was decent in size, maybe a bit big for just Blaze and his brother. It was light blue, and had a very well kept yard. He pulled into the garage, and pulled the key from he ignition "We're here"
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:31 pm

"You make me look like a homeless person..." Max trailed off after Blaze announced their arrival. It was true. Max's studio apartment wasn't just small. It was tiny. The last time he was in a big house was before he'd left England. He got out of the car easily and glanced around the garage before looking back to Blaze. He didn't know where he was going, and he relied on the younger boy to show him the way.

People just....
    This person and I have been talking for like almost a year... And we really like each other. And everything was going really good and then this week he's just been really distant. And today one of his friends was like "Hey Zack, there's kelsie." And he looked at me and just like sped up. And I don't know what I did. And everyone keeps telling me to give him time or he's not worth it but he is. He's the only person who's ever made me feel good about myself. And he gets that I have problems. And he's okay with my problems
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:45 pm

I feel ya. Maybe he plans to ask you out or something? And is really nervous about it. Give it time ^^
    --
    Blaze chuckled, getting out and closing the driver sides door "My mom left it to me in her will. We didn't even knew her family had a home on outer manhattan until she died. So we moved from Florida to this house when I was about 7" He explained. Then he showed him to the front door, closing the garage. He pulled out his key, unlocking the door.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:16 pm

Max nodded. He didn't give condolences to Blaze because he didn't see a point. Apologizing doesn't bring anyone back and it doesn't make the hurt go away. No matter what, he couldn't fix it, so he didn't even try.
    "Florida. I hear its pretty there. Sunny and warm. The opposite of England," Max laughed slightly. He missed home, in all honesty. He missed the double decker busses and trips to London and Manchester. He missed going to the twins'footy games. He missed the little villages and summers in North Devon. And he missed his siblings, but he'd never let anyone know any of that. It was too much to explain, too long of a story.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:47 am

"Yeah. Florida's nice." He muttered. It wasn't that he didn't like Florida, it was just some of the people there. Mostly family "I go their with Hayden and my dad every spring break to visit family" And with that, he turned the door knob to the house and walked in. The smell of coffee hit you the second you walked in. It was clear Blaze and his brother loved coffee, and that they made it every morning. But the smell wasn't overpowering. It lingered in the air, and very very present. With a hint of what seemed like vanilla. Blaze loved it.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:09 am

Max smiled, "I'm guessing you guys drink a lot of coffee." He was painfully aware of how strong his accent was, something he hardly ever noticed. He worried that Blaze would find it annoying. He bit his lip, following the younger guy into the house, looking around curiously. He always felt, just like by hearing someone's favorite memory, you could learn a lot about a person by what they put up on their walls. He was terribly curious to learn more about Blaze.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:25 am

A smirked appeared on his lips at the mention of coffee "Yeah, we do. Although Hayden is already hyper enough without it, I let him have some. It's our guilty pleasure" And as if on cue, Hayden walked out.
    "Oh, hey Blaze" The boy greeted, and seemed to be eating a sandwich "I didn't expect you to be home. I thought you had a race after school" He sounded rather casual, and glanced at Max.
    "I did" He replied, walking past him, into another hall "But it was moved to later tonight"
    "I see" Was all he said, before jumped onto the couch. Blaze then turned to a white door, and gripped the handle.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:43 am

Max raised his eyebrows but didn't question. He reasoned that it wasn't his place to say anything, so he'd stay quiet. He stood next to Blaze, watching his younger brother before his eyes flickered back to the boy next to him. In a needy moment, max moved, his fingertips brushing the back of Blazes hand. He blinked and said, "Sorry."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:53 am

Blaze glanced at him "You know, you don't need to apologize for everything you do" His voice held teasing in it, as he grinned. But he did find it cute how Max seemed to apologize for everything. Then he turned the door knob, and walked in. At first look, one would notice that this room looked very nice. Very clean, and organized. At closer inspection, one would notice the musical aspect to it. The guitar near his bed, the amp, the many posters from a variety of bands. The record player, and the shelf of records. Then the other things, like the basketball, or skateboard, or even the laptop that sat on his desk. You could tell Blaze was a bit of a clean freak. Everything needed to look nice. The black sheets had to be straight, his records had to be aligned perfectly. It had to be perfect. And his taste in music was very wide. Not only limited to one or two genres. You could see he was a complex, but laid back kinda guy.

And then the perfect picture of his room. Only, much neater xD

Finding Ourselves - Page 7 Teen-room-design1
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:07 am

"Sor-" Max cut himself off before he could finish saying the word. He bit his lip, his cheeks going pink with obvious embarrassment. He stepped in the room, his eyes widening ever so slightly as he surveyed it. He didn't really take Blaze as an organized person, so the neatness left him slightly taken aback. "Uhm... I don't want to mess anything up... So where should I sit?" he asked. Max was the complete opposite. His flat was never really clean. He liked to excuse it by saying he didn't have time to clean.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:17 am

Blaze stifled a laugh at the question. Sure he liked things organized. And sure, he enjoyed keeping his room (And house. And car. And lawn) Looking it's best, but Max didn't need to ask where to sit. But he had to admit, he found it very amusing "Anywhere really. You don't need to worry about messing anything up. I live with a crazy younger brother, remember?" He flashed him a smile, and made his way over to his record collection. He selected one of his favorites, and carefully slid it out of it's case. Then walked over to his bed, and gently set it onto the record player. He then moved the needle onto the record, and started it. The soft sound of music then filled the air, as he sat on his bed.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:25 am

Max sat down in the computer chair, spinning himself in a circle. His smile was genuine, crinkling the corners of his eyes. Quickly, though, he stopped himself and the smile fell from his face. His eyes fluttered closed as he took in the music. His fingers tapped the chair along with the tune. When he was sure he liked the song, his eyes fluttered open and he looked at Blaze, a whisper of a smile on his lips.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:31 am

Blaze couldn't help but think about just how much Max reminded him of a child. Just that happiness and energy a child might have. It was so cute. And he chuckled a little when he spinned around in the chair. Blaze then took off his leather jacket, revealing that he only had on his skin tight white V neck. Then he turned to Max, and smiled "Okay. So for that drama thing. What do we do?" He didn't really know were to start.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:35 am

"However you want to go about it, really," Max started. He was unable to keep himself from glancing over Blaze. Unconsciously, he ran his tongue over his bottom lip. After he managed to snap himself out of his stupor, he continued by saying, "You just have to get to know me, I guess. Find a character in some play that you think I would portray well. Then you just have to give a reason or two on your decision. Simple, yeah?"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:43 am

"Yeah, easy enough. One problem. I haven't really seen many plays. So I wouldn't know a character that would fit you" He said, shrugging. It was true. He wasn't really one for plays. Taking drama was Jane's idea, not his. Come to think of it... seeing him and Jane weren't dating anymore, he had no reason to stay in class. But told himself he would stay in it, because he wasn't one to quite. But that wasn't the true reason x3 As his mind was wandering, his hand ran though his dark brown locks of hair, making them ever more messy, but rather attractive. The dark and messy hair fit him well, and added more to his bad boy persona. Adding more of a feel to the whole 'I don't care' vibe he had going on.
    xD
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:48 am

"Google is always helpful for that. Its quite easy, really. Just type up 'the most erratic, clumsy characters in drama history,' ot whatever you decide to characterize with me," Max reasoned.
    He was itching to feel Blaze's skin against his. He watched him mess with his hair and nearly whined. He had to bite his tongue so he didn't say anything stupid, though he was sure his eyes were betraying him. He squirmed a little in the chair, trying to get comfortable.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:02 am

He laughed "Well, I'll make sure to use Google then" He simply said, but added "But I probably won't use erratic and clumsy. No, I had something else in mind" He smirked a little at the thought of what he would put in. Yeah, erratic and clumsy wouldn't be what he would say. Maybe something like handsome and childish xD
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:07 am

Max raised a curious eyebrow before saying, "Well, let's get on with it, yeah? I don't know what you think would be helpful, so you can just ask questions, I suppose?" Max offered. He couldn't help but think that his first sentence could have multiple interpretations. He ducked his head a little at the thought, coughing slightly as he tried to ward off his wandering mind. He managed to keep any M-rated visuals away from his mind... For now.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:12 am

Blaze had to bite back a fit of laughter. That first sentence, dang. "Well, lets see" He said, rubbing along his jawline. Which reminded him that he needed to shave. He had a little bit of stubble on his face "What part of England were you born in?" He asked. From the way he spoke about England, and his (cute) accent, he could tell he was from England. But was curious as to what part he came from.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:45 am