A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

Finding Ourselves

Forbidden

Re: Finding Ourselves

Post by Forbidden on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:19 am

Max chuckled, grabbing the keys off of the desk. He stalked out of the bedroom, standing in the hallway. He saw Hayden and said, "Your brother is staying home from school, so I'm gonna drive you." He was overly conscious of his accent, as he always was when he talked to new people. He walked out of the house, looking over his shoulder to assure himself that Blaze's younger brother was following. He had only one goal for this morning, get Hayden to school and get back here as soon as possible.

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:25 am

"Cool" He simply replied, grabbing his backpack and throwing it over his shoulder. He walked after him, his vans making soft squeaks on the hardwood floor. "You're Max right?" He asked curiously.

Blaze got up, and stumbled over to his records. He browsed through them a while, before picking out a nice collection of softer music. Then went over to his record player, and put it on, smiling as the beautiful music played.

Add me on tumblr~ homosexual-giraffe   
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:33 am

Max glanced over his shoulder, when Hayden asked him the question. He replied, "Yeah. How'd you know?" His voice sounded slightly surprised. He didn't teach any middle schoolers. His classes mainly consisted of juniors and seniors with the occasional sophomore and a rare freshman. He unlocked the car doors and climbed into the drivers seat.

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:39 am

"Blaze talks in his sleep occasionally. And he's mentioned you before. I just assumed you were the 'legendary' Max" He smirked slightly, and opened the door, and got in. He was acting a bit nervous though. He didn't like getting into Blaze's car. Felt like he was going to 'damage' it, and get skinned alive. But he pulled the seat belt over his chest, and clicked it into place.

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:45 am

Max couldn't help the little smile that snuck on his face. He thought it was sweet that Blaze said his name in his sleep. He pulled out onto the main road. The traffic was a lot less clogged than it had been the night before. He drove faster than he probably should have been, but he was careful as he did it. His vehicle handling was precise.

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:58 am

Hayden remained quiet most of the ride, looking out the window, until he finally asked "Are you and my brother dating?" He couldn't help but ask. He sounded rather casual about it. He was just curious. It's not like he hadn't noticed them... doing things in his bedroom xD He wasn't blind. Or deaf. He had woken up last night, and had to walk past Blaze's room to get to his, and caught a glimpse of their little make out session. So it was only natural he felt curious about it.
    -
    Blaze was now just lounging around his room, humming to the music, as he did random crap. Browse the internet, read a magazine, play with a rubik's cube. You know, things you do when bored.

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:03 am

Max laughed, "Talk to your brother about that one, okay?" He pulled into the school parking lot and glanced over at him, "Try to have a good day. Oh, do you want some money for lunch, or do you have that handled?" he asked. He was talking to Hayden the way he spoke to his own brothers.

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:10 am

Hayden got out, and chuckled "Man, you're worse than Blaze" He joked "I got it covered" Who needed money, when you could pick pocket your friends? xD "Bye, have a good da-" He was cut off when three of his friends grabbed him, and two of them picked the boy up, and began to drag him away, saying something about a sacrifice. "Sorry about that friend of Hayden" A girl said "But we have to sacrifice him now. Have a good day!" And with that she closed the door, and ran after them, laughing.
    ^
    Me and my friends right there XD

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:18 am

Sounds like fun haha

Max chuckled, watching the kids drag Hayden away. He pulled out of the parking lot and rang the school as he drove down the street. He called in sick leave for the day and used vacation time for the next week after lunch so he could attend his photo shoots. He drove quickly back to Blaze's house. He parked the car easily. He got out and headed back inside.

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:24 am

Blaze lay on his bead, twisting the rubik's cube, solving it easily. He hummed slightly with the music, his oddly colored eyes looking at the florescent colors on the cube. His mind wandered to when Max was getting back.

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:30 am

Max closed the front door, the hushed click reverberating though the house. He tossed the keys on the kitchen counter and poured himself a glass of water from the tap. He downed the drink easily before heading off back towards Blazes room he walked slowly, looking at pictures on the walls. He looked at each picture curiously.

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:42 am

Most of the pictures that lined the wall included Blaze and Hayden. Them at the statue of liberty, one of them at Disney World, and other random pictures. A few had his mother in them. Most taken at the beach, in Florida, before she had died. Only one or two had his dad, and even those he was sorta looking away. His dad hated pictures.

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:48 am

Max made it back to Blaze's door. He opened the door quietly, unsure if Blaze had fallen back asleep in his absence. His eyes landed on the boy laying in bed. He smiled and said, "I'm back. And I felt like I should tell you that Hayden is being sacrificed by a bunch of middle schoolers, so if he doesn't come home tonight, thats probably why."

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:54 am

He looked up, smiling when he saw the older man "Aww, he is now? That could be a good thing. No more annoying little brother" He joked. HE knew the story. His wild and weird friends, 'sacrificing' each other. He found it amusing

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:01 am

Max walked over to Blaze, his gait graceful. He leaned down a pressed a kiss to the boys forehead. He then whispered, "Right, now where were we?" His voice had a slightly husky tone to it, one filled with desire. His eyes were closed as he waited for Blaze to respond

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:13 am

Rocking out to BVB <3 I love their new Album <3333
    --
    "I think we left off somewhere along the lines of~" He gently gripped the other man's lifeguard jacket, and pulled him much closer, locking their lips. Instantly, his body burst into flames, sending a warm fuzzy feeling to every inch of his body, as his heart began to pound. The feeling of their lips pressed together was sensational.

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:22 am

Max let himself get into a comfortable rhythm before he let his tongue flick out over Blaze's lips. He savored the feel of the boys soft lips against his. He envied all of those who had been able to kiss him a million times before Blaze had ever known he existed. He was sure of one thing. As long as Blaze showed any interest whatsoever in him, he would be the only one kissing him. He hoped that would be for a long time.

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:28 am

The boys' hands seemed to get very curious, and began to slip under his shirt. They began to gently move along his toned body, and couldn't get enough of it. Just feeling him, touching the mans warm skin on his own. It was beautiful. He began to open his mouth more, allowing Max much more access to it, allowing his own tongue to gently slip into the others' mouth, enjoying his taste.

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:36 am

Max let his body melt into the boy's touch. A quiet moan managed to slip from his throat as he met Blaze's tongue with his own. He managed to get himself over the boy without breaking their kiss. His hands held him above Blaze.

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:44 am

Blaze eagerly swallowed the moan, as his tongue continued to explore Max's mouth. One hand continued to roam the boys chest with hunger, enjoying the feel of his warm skin, while the other tried to pull the older man's jacket off. Hey, Blaze was shirtless. It was only fair they both were, right?

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:47 am

Max pulled away from the kiss, trying to catch his breath as he pulled the hoodie off over his head. He tossed the sweatshirt to the floor without a second thought, attacking Blaze's lips again, all of his movements filled with a need to please Blaze, a need to prove to him that he was just as good, if not better than a girl could be.

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:54 am

Wanna take this to PM? You know, only if you plan on it going.... that far cx
    --
    Blaze let a small moan escape his lips as his mouth was attacked again. His hands roamed the boy, one hand running through his hair, tugging softly, the other near his hip. The sweats on Max still hung dangerously low, and his fingers ever so slightly slipped under the waistband.

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:14 am

Max grinned. He couldn't believe that Blaze actually wanted to date him. He tangled his arms around the boy, pulling him into his chest gently. He couldn't stop himself from beaming and a warm feeling spread from his feet up to his face. It was nice, the feeling of bliss and comfort.

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:18 am

Hey, I'm going to bed. I know tonights going to be a crash night. (A night I get a lot of sleep) I can feel it. So this will be my only post.
    --
    Blaze then, exhausted and content, began to softly drift into slumber, body pressed close to Max. How nice this felt. And he knew he wanted to be like this forever. In his arms. It felt right.

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:38 pm

Max let Blaze sleep in his arms. He let his eyes travel over the boy's face carefully, memorizing each of his features with precise accuracy. He didn't want to forget anything about the boy when he went home. He wanted his dreams to do Blaze justice. He didn't know it was possible to fall this hard after only three days of knowing someone. He knew that the short time span could cause troubles, but he wasn't planning on letting the boy go unless he made him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:27 am