Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

Finding Ourselves

Forbidden
    Forbidden

Finding Ourselves - Page 16 Empty Re: Finding Ourselves

Post by Forbidden Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:46 am

Max's arm went around Blaze's waist, pulling him to his side and holding him up. His blue eyes were blazing with disgust as he stared into the man's eyes. He nudged Blaze off towards his room so the boy could grab some of his things and put them in a bag.
    "If you weren't the reason that he existed right now, I wouldn't hesitate to kill you," he growled in a threatening voice. Somehow he seemed bigger, stronger than he had been a few seconds before. He towered over this man, his whole body ridged with hate. "I swear, if you ever lay a finger on him again, I'll rip your arm off. That's a promise."
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:01 am

By the way, I wanted to tell you that your schizophrenia plot idea was just fantastic! You're freaking amazing at plots... just saying.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:04 am

His dad didn't seem too affected by Max, but did take a step back. Pure hatred still blazed through his eyes, as he looked at the two. "Whenever" The man sneered "Just get out of my house before I call the cops on you you disgusting homos" And with that, he turned around, going to his bedroom. If they weren't gone in 10 minutes, he would stay true to his words.
    Blaze managed to move his body, although he wasn't thinking about where to. His feet simply moved on their own, shuffling towards his bedroom. He felt as if there was a black hole in his stomach, making it implode on itself. He couldn't recall ever feeling this bad. He literally felt as if his heart had just been ripped out. To be disowned by your own father. There was no other feeling like it.
    -
    Haha, really? Thanks ^^ I was listening to it and thought 'Wow. That sure would drive you insane.' And then I was like 'It would be cool to have an insane character' Which turned into 'OMG I WANT AN INSANE CHARACTER!' Which eventually lead to 'He has to be completely bonkers! Tragic life, schizophrenia, has to see some kind of evil hallucination..' and then I did tons of research on it, and am now fascinated my mental illnesses xD
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:10 am

I love to research mental illnesses. It started because I self-diagnosed because I didn't want to tell my mum haha. Theyre so fascinating.

Max quickly followed after Blaze. He stopped the younger boy, turning him so they were facing each other. "Blaze. You need to calm down, okay? You need to get some things together. Put them in a bag. You can come to my house for a while. We'll figure it out. Don't worry love. I promise. It'll be okay."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:18 am

Lol yeah. I am just fascinated by the mechanics of the brain. I know when I grow up, I want to do something in the field of brain research and such. Not sure what specifically though. But that idea, I was like OMG THIS IS BRILLIANT! And am doing one through email with someone I know. And it's freaking brilliant. I just love that plot xD I love my insane people <3 Oh... and if you like it.... you should join it Cool yeahhhh
    --
    He took a few deep breaths, eyes darting around, frightened "Okay, okay. Yeah. I got this...... I got this" He didn't have this. He was pretty much breaking down. But pulled himself together, and went to his closet, quickly finding a duffle bag. He absent mindedly threw in some clothes, which showed how bad the situation was. Blaze, the OCD neat freak, was just shoving his things in a bag. Oh snap. He then put his most valuable records in, not willing to leave them behind. HE also grabbed his acoustic guitar, in its case, not willing to leave it either. It was his mother's old one after all. "O-Okay. I'm ready"
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:16 pm

Maybe I will... Like right now.... Hmmmmm........ What character should I use. Desurgeons desurgeons..

"Okay, let's go," Max said after he'd grabbed his few things, his arm snaking around Blaze's waist to comfort him-to stabilize him.
    He led the boy out of the house rather quickly for not having been there long. He didn't even spare a glance over his shoulder, just deftly letting go and going to the passenger seat of the car. They didn't have long, maybe a minute, before the boy's dad would dial the cops. Max couldn't afford that. Not only would he be in trouble for trespassing, but this could easily turn worse. He could be tried for statutory r*pe.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:22 pm

Lol. Erm... I don't know. Perhaps Keaton? I like him xD
    --
    Blaze managed to make his way to his car without completely fainting. He pulled out his keys, and quickly unlocked his car, and then trunk. He gently set huis things into the back of the vintage muscle car, quickly closing and locking the compartments door. Okay. Now he just had to keep his thoughts all in one place, and drive. He needed to stop shaking, and just focus. It was alright. He was fine. He slid into the drivers seat of the cat, and took a deep breath. He slid the key into the ignition, and began to pull out "Your place, right?"
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:30 pm

"Yeah, unless there's another place that you would rather stay. Just a warning though, my flat is kind of small... And fairly messy," he said. It wasn't that he didn't want Blaze at his house. He would like nothing more, but he didn't want Blaze to go somewhere he wouldn't be comfortable. He wanted the boy to be in a place that he could relax, try to sort things out.
    He climbed into the passenger seat easily, his things again resting at his feet. It was almost routine now, getting into the nice car. He let his shoulders sag. He felt awful. A nagging voice int he back of his mind told him that it was all his fault. Blaze would be fine if it weren't for him.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:16 am

"No, no. your house is perfect" He said, actually managing to keep his voice (relatively) level and calm. His foot gently pressed on the gas pedal, driving down the road. The sun was beginning to get close to the horizon, as night was approaching. The sky filled with the colors of spring. A deep orange and red near the sun, and the skies filled with blue, and a dazzling pink that allowed the thin clouds, roaming over outer manhattan. He loved New york. Despite what some may think, it wasn't that bad. Actually a nice place to live. Well, the outer part that was.Dragging his mind back to driving, he continued to train his eyes on the road, thankful for the distraction.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:33 am

Max kept quiet, wanting to allow Blaze some time to think. He didn't feel the need to fill the silence anyways. It wasn't an uncomfortable sort, more semi-present. He tried to quiet his own buzzing mind, telling himself that he shouldn't blame himself for the boy's father's own ignorance. It didn't do much soothing. In fact, it only made him feel worse. Had he gone home like he should have, Blaze wouldn't have a single problem. He would be comfortably sitting around the dinner table with his father and brother.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:47 am

Blaze found his hand search for Max, and firmly grasped the older man's hand in his own. He needed to just, touch him right now. Needed to feel he was there, with him, there for him. It was so nice to be able to simply reach out, and hold his hand. He didn't know what he would do right now without him. Well..... without him, it wouldn't have happened. But he didn't mind. It was worth it. Max was worth it. But that didn't mean he wasn't going to freak out.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:24 am

Max gently pulled their tangled hands up to his lips. He pressed a light kiss to Blaze's fingers, the warm air fanning out across their hands. He tried to convince himself that this whole situation wasn't his fault. He realized how wrong this all was, and that he could very well be causing a major problem in the boys life.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:24 am

The younger boy couldn't help but smile gently, as his fingers curled around the steering wheel. Soon, he pulled up to Max's apartment building, and cut the engine. He sat there, taking a few deep breaths to stabilize himself.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:17 pm

"I'm sorry. My apartment is really small... And it's kind of a mess. Please don't go and clean it or ill never find anything," he said, the last sentence in a slightly joking tone.
    With that he got out of the car and started towards the building. They had to go through the lobby of some business building and up a few floors to get to his apartment. It was kind of a drag, but he didn't really mind. He loved his little apartment. Everything about his studio apartment reflected his personality to a t.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:15 pm

Blaze let out a small chuckle, fining it a tad funny "It's fine. I'll try my best to risky the urge to clean" he joked, and got out. He followe'd te older man without a second thought. He was kinda excited, truthfully. The pat few days had been spent at his house, so he was curious to see Max's place. Although he enjoyed cleanness, he wouldn't mind his messy apartment. I mean, he had a younger brother, who's room was a tornado sight. Max's place couldn't be that bad xD
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:32 pm

Max nodded at a business man that walked by the pair saying in a happy voice, "Afternoon Jamie. Tell Gemma and the kids that I said hello."
    "Will do. Have a good afternoon," the man said with a pleasant smile, offering a wave to Blaze. He hurried out of the revolving door an hailing a taxi. He glanced back at the two before climbing into the bright yellow car.
    "He's a friend of mine. The poor fellow found out that he was gay, but he says it's too late for him because he's married with kids. I feel right awful because he wants out of it, but he can't do that to his family. He's a good man," Max explained as he opened the door to the stairwell.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:27 am

Blaze gave a curt wave at the man, and watched him leave. He listened to Max tell the miniature story about him, and a frown fell upon his lips. "That's... That's terrible" He said, turned his head, following the older man "To have to pretend you're something you're not.... Must be hard" He paused "But I respect him. It takes real courage, and selflessness to do something like that. He's putting his family first. He does seem like a good man"
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:52 pm

"He's a special kind of person. Not many men have that kind of strength. I envy it," he said With a slightly bittersweet frown. "I'm better at running away." his voice was severe, but followed by a nervous laugh. The conversation had nothing to do with his sexuality. He wasn't sure if blaze knew that, but he hoped he did.
    As they walked up the stairs, he fished in his back pocket for his keys. His finger managed to loop around the key ring and he triumphantly pulled them from his pockets. He flipped through the abundance of keys and found the apartment key as he reached the landing between the second and third floors.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun May 05, 2013 1:35 pm

I'm really sorry for not replying sooner. Life is just getting more tangled and complicated than my headphones. (hahaha) I have drama, my band, school, churchy things, fieldtrips and family issues to think about. And plus my friend (cave dweller) is going through a hard time, and I need to be there for her. So.... I swear I'll be on more (:
    --
    At that, Blaze's fingers gently migrated over to Max, and took his hand gently. "You didn't run away when I needed you" He said, in a barely audible whisper. And it was true. He really needed the older man right now. More than he had really ever needed anyone else. As much as he told himself he didn't care about what happened with his dad, he did. But knowing there was Max, someone who genuinely seemed to care for him, made him feel loads better.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sun May 05, 2013 11:29 pm

It's totally fine! I completely understand. You don't need to worry. You're life definitely comes before this. c: I hope things calm down a bit though haha.

Max glanced down at him, "I couldn't run away from you if I tried. Any step in a direction that isn't towards you, is a step in the wrong direction." After his short reply, he pressed a gentle kiss to the boy's forehead. He then pushed through the doors to his floor. His apartment was the last door in the hallway. It seemed like a drag when he was carrying up groceries, but it was a lot more private that way. He wouldn't change his apartment for the world. Unless of course, someone planned on moving in with him permanently. Then, he wouldn't be opposed to looking for something with a bit more room.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri May 10, 2013 3:34 am

*flails* Again, Sorry for not replying sooner. Life is...... elqekjnvd''W3K''mnasdlks'po[]';l'; I've just... been having a few troubles with my parents. They treat me like a child, yet expect me to act like an adult. My dad yelled at me for drawing on my arm. And when I saw drawing... well... like, a sleeve tattoo xD In sharpie! And then he hit me.... But the thing is, it's my alternative to cutting. Like, when I don't know what else to do, I normally cut. But I'm disgusted with myself, and that I do that, and seeing as I don't know what else to do, I will distract myself and draw. But on my arms. And it looks epic! But... no one understands that.... I'll send you a pic actually! *goes off to take it* Oh, and I promise to reply more ^^
    --
    How should this whole 'fight' thingy happen?
    --
    From just that incredibly cheesy yet sweet sentence sent Blaze into a smiling fit. Gosh. Max was just perfect. Upon seeing the door to the older man's apartment, his curiosity grew immensely. He was very curious to see inside his apartment, Max had only came over to his own home, and as Max knew, your house spoke a lot about you. And he was looking forward to finding out more about his boyfriend.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat May 11, 2013 12:47 am

I can't wait to see the pictures

I think there should be a bit of rest, you know. Some days so that Max thinks everything's starting to get better. And then he brings it up.

Max's apartment was small, a studio. The only way you could tell between the spaces was the little shelves he'd put up around his little "bedroom" and "living room". Then the kitchen had linoleum instead of hard wood. The office had a little carpet, as did his "bedroom". His closet had clothes spilling out of it. His kitchen sink was full of washed dishes that he hadn't put away yet. The desk was covered in books and papers for his classes. The whole wall facing the street was windows.
    "It's the one perk of living in an office building," he commented, pushing the curtains open. He had a beautiful view of the skyline. The whole city was alive and bustling.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat May 11, 2013 1:06 am

Okay ^^ Sounds good.
    --
    I posted them on the art thingy we have
    --
    Blaze looked at the small living space with much interest. It was.. actually kind of nice. Cozy, you could say. Then, a the mention of the view, he quickly made his way over to the window. Looking out, a smile erupted onto his lips. "Whoah" He breathed. It was rather nice. The outlook over the almost alive city. It was curious, Blaze was. How he had changed so much over so few days. Not acting well.... how he used to. He was now far more open, happy and himself. He didn't feel a need to live up to some stupid standard. He could just be himself with Max. And that stupid little smile, fully displayed on his brightened face showed it.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat May 11, 2013 4:57 pm

Max smiled, letting himself walk over to the kitchen, but his eyes never left the younger boy who stared out the windows. He stacked the dishes on the counter. The cupboards were soon full again. He leaned himself up against the counter, his eyes watching over Blaze protectively. The pale gray walls seemed bright as the mid-morning light that shone in through the bank of windows. He was glad that Blaze liked the view. It made him feel a bit better about the fact that his house was messy.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun May 12, 2013 8:58 pm

He laughed gently, thrilled by the view. It was spectacular! He continued to look out, smile plastered on his face. The city, full of life. How it was so vibrant, nice, and plain right amazing. He loved New York. He wouldn't choose to live anywhere else. "this view is truly beautiful" He said, before turning to look at Max, still beaming.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:27 am