A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

Finding Ourselves

Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Re: Finding Ourselves

Post by Fåbûløūš on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:28 pm

"Well, that's very smart of you. Most of the teachers suck. I mean, they just are so old that they don't even know what a Ipod is or are goody two shoes that must follow every single god damned rule. I personally hate most of them. But my freshman Science teacher, now he is cool. You and him are really the only teachers I like. Dan, I mean, Mr.Hall, was a really cool teacher, and I never skipped his class. He made me love science." Then he realized what he said "Tell no one that. I can't have people thinking I actually like school" He grinned a little more.

Add me on tumblr~ homosexual-giraffe   
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:40 pm

"Don't worry, I won't. I don't run around intentionally trying to scr*w up people's lives," he said, a teasing smirk on his face as he quoted Blaze from their earlier conversation. "But it's a good thing that you have a passion for something acedemic. It makes life a lot simpler. I mean my life was a h*ll of a lot more difficult than it should have been because I had a passion for drama, music, and modeling. None of which end up making someone too successful later in life."

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:49 pm

Blaze smirked a little at that, "Well, I just can't have people knowing I like something education related. Oh, ad I can't have people finding out I like a teacher. Or hung out with one. " he said lightly. Then when they got to the school, he opened the door "After you"

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:10 am

Smiling, max walked inside. He nodded his head appreciatively and started down the hallway, towards his classroom. His Oxfords made a soothing click that echoed through the hallway. He tossed a farewell wave over his shoulder. He was doing fairly well at pretending like it didn't feel completely wrong to walk away from Blaze, to leave him there without so much as an invitation to dinner. He wanted to smack himself for even thinking something like that. Blaze was his student and he couldn't be feeling this way about him. It was wrong, not allowed.

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:14 am

Blaze waved a goodbye, and walked to class. It was clear he was taking his time. No need to get to class earlier than needed, right? He walked down the halls, his DC's making quite clicks as he walked down the locker filled halls, sound echoing through them. He pushed his shades up on the bridge of his nose with his middle finger, a bad habit. It was normally his subtle way of flipping someone off. He then walked up to his class, sighed, and pushed open the door.

(Skip to after school?)

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:28 am

(Sure thing!)

Max was gathering up his things. He tossed his book and laptop into his messenger bag and pulled the coat over his shoulders. He haphazardly threw his messenger bag over his shoulder. His Ray Bans were over his eyes as he pushed his door open. He made it outside relatively quick and cursed aloud. He hadn't driven today and the chilly autumn air bit at his skin, even through his coat. He couldn't take the subway home without having a mental breakdown. Decidedly, he began walking, starting a five mile trek home in the bitter afternoon.

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:35 am

Blaze had somehow made it through the day, but then came detention. By after five minutes, the boy had bailed, from it being excruciatingly boring. He walked triumphantly away from the building, and over to his midnight blue charger. Hen pulled out his keys and unlocked the ad boy, and got in. He pushed the key in, and turned it, making the engine start up with a loud rumble. He smirked, like he always did within driving it. Then happily drove away from the school. Apon driving, he spotted his teacher. And he couldn't help himself. He pulled over, and rolled down the window "Want a ride?" he asked over the loud engine

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:40 am

Max looked over the car appreciatively. Slowly he nodded and went around to the passengers seat. He opened the door and got in the car, puffing out a sigh of relief. He nimbly maneuvered himself out of his coat and put it, along with his bag, at his feet. Once he was situated, he glanced at Blaze and said, "Thanks so much. You just saved me from a painfully cold walk home..." He buckled his seatbelt as he spoke.

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:47 am

He smirked, and pulled away from the curb. "Don't mention it" he said casually, keeping his eyes on the road "Plus, I gotta repay you for lunch" he said, one hand on the steering wheel while the other rested calmly in his lap.

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:55 am

"You don't have to. It was my idea, and it really didn't cost much," Max responded casually. His eyes flickered to Blaze for a fraction of a second and his gut twisted with need. The younger boy's hand was resting in his lap. Max wondered how it would feel to hold his hand, longed to fill up the emptiness that came about earlier, when he'd released Blazes wrist from his grip. He tried to busy his hands, running them through his always-messy hair, trying desperately to force the wild strands to lay flat. When he gave up, he went to chewing on his nails, his other hand thumbing the hem of his shirt absently.

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:02 am

For a split second, Blaze looked over at Max. But then he went back to looking at the road. But he couldn't surprises a chuckle "Man. And I though I had trouble sitting still" he teased, noticing Mac and his inability to sit still. He wondered why exactly he was having so much trouble staying still. Not that he minded. He just found it amusing.

Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:03 am

pardon typos. On Ipod : I ))

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:10 am

Max heard an amused note in Blaze's voice, but his words gave his system a nervous jump start. He swallowed thickly and let out a quiet, fluttery laugh. "Yeah, I get claustrophobic easily. Especially if I'm not used to the place or thing I'm in," he explained, nimbly avoiding the fact that he was forcing himself not to do something stupid, something that could very well get him in a lot of trouble. Plus, he wasn't really lying. He did have extreme claustrophobia. Mainly just during transport though.

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:31 am

Blaze nodded, more serious now "I understand. But don't worry dude, nothing bad's gonna happen" He assured him. Then, with his free hand, reached over, and gently rested it on Max's own hand. Now, it as supposed to be a friendly gesture, as if to say 'it's okay'. But secretly, he just wanted to touch Max again. Even if he had decided he disliked that tingling feeling. Because deep down, he liked it, and wanted to touch him. but of course, would never admit that to himself.

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:37 am

Max swore that his heart literally skipped a beat at the feeling of Blaze's hand over his. He caught his lip between his teeth, a nervous habit of his. He offered Blaze a half smile, his shoulders sagging a bit, relaxing. Though, with the younger boy touching him, he was having a harder time convincing himself that it was wrong to do anything to him, he prayed that Blaze wouldn't move his hand away. Although they weren't actually holding hands, it was enough to make Max giddy.

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:45 am

Blaze kept his hand there, even when they pulled up to a red light. Although he knew this was.... weird, he didn't pull away. Then when the light turned green, he pulled out. But a car apparently hadn't stopped on the crossing lane, and pulled out. Blaze had a split second to react, yanking his hand away to jerk the steering wheel to the side, making them miss the car by an inch. After it sped past, thankfully not hitting anyone, and Blaze had enough time to register what had happened, he pulled over. His head turned, and he looked at Max "Oh my God" He breathed, and then smiled. He freaking smiled! "That was... exhilarating!" Blaze was a adrenaline junky, if you haven't noticed.

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:00 am

Max's eyes were wide. Every noise was warped, like he was underwater. He didn't register Blaze's voice, and he couldn't hear much over the noise of his heart beatin erratically in his head. He didn't realize he was shaking until he lifted his hand. It wouldn't stay still, violent boughts of trembling rippin through his whole body. He was having a hard time breathing too, his breaths coming more as short gasps.

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:06 am

Sorry for the random almost car crash. I was just like 'hmm... something needs to happen... NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE!'

Blaze saw he was kinda freaking out. And Blaze knew what to do. When your little brother was deathly terrified of thunder and lightning, you knew how to deal with panic attacks "Hey, Max. It's okay" He said, in a very soothing voice. He quickly unbuckled, and turned his body. He put a hand on his shoulder, in a firm yet gentle manor. And then took his other hand, into his own, gently touching it "It's fine now Max. We're fine. Just fine."

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:10 am

Totally fine! Haha

Max twisted his fingers around Blaze's hand, trying desperately to hold on to something, to bring himself down before he had full blown panic attack. He swallowed thickly and forced his breathing to relax. The shaking, however, refused to subside. His whole body shook with each tremor that shot through his being. He wanted nothing more than to relax, but he couldn't quit trembling.

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:18 am

Blaze continued to try and comfort Max "It's okay Max. It's okay" He continued to sooth him, repeating those words. His hand on his shoulder gently rubbed him, in a comforting manor, as he let him grip his hand. He found it... interesting. The student, was comforting his teacher. But he was happy to do so. He really didn't like seeing Max like this. Freaked out, panicking. It made him want to help him, just that much more.

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:25 am

"I'm sorry," Max managed to say before another wave of shaking washed over him. "This is kind of pathetic," he said with a dry laugh. His pupils were still dialated, and his eyes jumped hitherto nervously. He was obviously trying hard to pretend like he was fine despite the obvious contradictions to that. He swallowed nothing but a mouthful of air and closed his eyes.

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:32 am

Blaze gave him a very comforting smile "No, no. It's fine. I understand." He then let go of Max, and shifted back so he could drive "Okay, let's take you home" He muttered, starting the engine. Then, once he could drive, he reached back over, and firmly grabbed Max's hand.

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:02 am

Max held his hand, not willing to let go. Every so often, his body shook and he closed his eyes, trying to stop himself. He was terribly embarrassed by his earlier episode and would have still been apologizing if he weren't still trying to keep a panic attack at bay. He swallowed thickly and stared at the roof of the car, trying to focus on something.

Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:42 pm

Blaze was rather worried about Max, and remembered Hayden always needed a distraction. So, he managed to pry his fingers away from Max's clutches, and turned on the radio. It was playing some softer indie music, that was rather soothing. Once it was on, he then again reached over to hold Max's hand.

Forbidden

Post by Forbidden on Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:19 pm

Max's hand immediately closed around Blaze's hand, his fingers curling around Blaze's. He was anchoring himself down, trying not to let himself overreact anymore than he already had. He forced himself to focus on the music. After a few moments, he managed to hum along with the radio. He was still fairly tense, but he was calming down slowly but surely.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:15 pm