Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

Finding Ourselves

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Finding Ourselves - Page 4 Empty Re: Finding Ourselves

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:18 pm

Blaze found himself gently rubbing circles into his hand with his thumb. He continued to drive, keeping his eyes on the road. Until he pulled up to the apartment complex. Which he had remembered where it was from earlier in the day. He pulled over, and looked over at Max "Well... we're here..." He said quitely
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:21 pm

Max stopped humming and raised his eyebrows. There was obvious confusion in his ice-blue eyes as he looked around. Once he registered their setting, he mumbled a quiet, "oh..." His eyes flickered down to his lap, where their hands were comfortably tangled together. He caught his lip between his teeth and unwillingly pulled his hand free. "Uhmm, thanks for the ride, Blaze. I'll.. Uhmm... I'll see you tomorrow." He opened the passenger door and gathered his things up in his arms.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:34 am

Sorry. Slow. Watching Grave encounters 2 Razz

Blaze couldn't help but frown when he untangled his hand from his own. He didn't want to let go. And it was... weird. He felt a longing, a longing for contact with Max. But gave a nod "Yeah. I'll see ya' tomorrow." He smiled at him.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:49 am

Max put in his passcode to get inside the gates. He then jogged up the stairs, refusing to look back at the boy to see if he was still sitting there. He made it to the fourth floor and turned to the left. At the end of the hallway, was a bright red door. Clumsily, he unlocked the door and tossed his keys in the tray by the door. He walked into his living room and put the vinyl on his record player and started it up. He was surprised they had found this particular record, as the singer wasn't popular by any means. The first song started, floating smoothly through his studio apartment. He went to the kitchen area and turned on a burner. He got a pan out and searched through the fridge for vegetables and the freezer for chicken.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:20 am

Blaze watched Max leave, and kept watching him until he couldn't see him anymore. Even after that, he stayed in the car. The boy sighed, taking off his glasses and hat. Then ran his hands over his face and through his dark hair. Oh how his emotions were being annoying, stirring and playing with him. Such a jumbled up mess of feelings, which he couldn't sort out. And it was frustrating. And after sitting there, for God knows how long, he finally took a deep breath. He needed to calm down. His heart was still racing from the near death experience, and from touching Max. As slight the contact may have been. After he could think clearly, he put his hat and sunglasses back on. Then pulled away from the apartment complex.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:34 am

(Shall we skip to the next day, or would you like to continue on. I'm fine with either!)

Max chopped bell peppers, onions, and mushrooms roughly on his cutting board, tossing them into the pan with a splash of olive oil. He put in a few spices and began to sauté the mix. Between pushing around the vegetables, he managed to dice up his chicken and toss it, along with some spices, into the pan. In a pot, he cooked some boxes macaroni and cheese. When it was all done, he dished himself up a decent sized plate and plopped onto the edge of his bed. He listened to the music and ate his food, trying to ignore the constant appearance of Blaze in his thoughts.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:05 am

I'm gonna skip. Seeing all Blaze would do was go home, eat a hot pocket, maybe play the guitar or something, and then sleep.... ))

Blaze blinked his eyes open, at the noise of that annoying alarm clock. The constant eek of it, blaring in his ears frustrated him, like it did every morning. He lazily threw a hand over it, silencing it. Rubbing his eyes, he slung his feet out from the blankets, and onto the floor. He pushed himself off the bed, and stumbled to his closet. He blinked a few times, to adjust to his rooms lighting. Once he could actually see, he grabbed some clothing. Now today, he was trying to look good. For reasons he didn't quite know. He slipped on a pair of snug fitting blue jeans, and then a tight white shirt, that showed off his toned muscles. And then threw on a leather jacket. Looking in the mirror, he ran his fingers though his hair, until he thought of it good enough. Then grabbed a pair of sunglasses, and put them on. Hm. He liked it. Made him look tough. Throwing on a pair of combat boots, he grabbed his black messenger bag. Then remembered to get Hayden up. He walked into his room, and ripped off the blankets "Get up maggot!" He said, and began to shake and tickle the blue haired boy, until he was laughing and trying to escape. He said goodbye to the boy, one he was fully up and left. Jumping into his vintage car, he turned on the engine, which rumbled deeply. With a smirk, he pushed his foot on the gas petal, making his way twords school.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:21 am

Max woke up and made himself a cup of tea, staggering around his apartment in his pajama pants half asleep. After he finished his cuppa, he managed to find a loose gray, scoop neck and a pair of undamaged jeans. He quickly dressed and, for once, managed to get his hair to lie flat. He pulled on a pair of weather beaten penny loafers and snagged a pullover hoodie from his coat rack. He jogged down and outside, opting to walk. He carried his messenger bag over his shoulder. He reached the school after an hour, his cheeks stained red from the brisk morning air. He skipped out on coffee, heading straight to his classroom. Once there, he hung up his coat, took out his laptop, and started writing on the chalkboard. His neat, fancy cursive read "Write an essay. Rules: Must be 2,000 words or more, needn't be school appropriate, no limit to your topic. Restrictions: cannot be about your favorite season unless its written in a way that would blow shakespear's mind, must be written in your own words." He put the chalk back in the tray and sat down just as the warning bell rang.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:38 am

Blaze pulled into student parking, and got out, shutting the door carefully, locking it. He walked up to the double doors, and lazily pushed it open. He soon depicted Jane from the crowd, her lightly colored hair standing out. He walked up to her, slinging a arm around her shoulders. He grinned at her, and kissed her on the cheek. They chatted, until the warning bell rang. He said his goodbye, and she pecked him on lips, and they went to their first class.
    ~skips to drama~
    Jane and Blaze walked into class, his arm slung over her shoulder, like it usually was. He was grinning, and laughing at something she had said. They seemed to be enjoying themselves. But something was wrong. This wasn't right. Blaze knew this felt wrong. It wasn't like... it wasn't like being around Max. But he forced that from his mind, and took his sett, Jane sitting next to him, his arm still around her.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:44 am

Max waited for the late bell to ring, and even a few minutes after that, before he started. He stood up from his desk, dog-earing the page in his book that he left off. His eyes swept over the class, taking note of who was here and who wasn't. Then, he started speaking, "Today I'm giving you your quarter assignment. It's fairly simple, so no worries. I just want you to write an essay. It can be about anything. I have a rule in my essays though, if you wouldn't say it in real life, don't write it in your paper. I wrote down a few guidelines and restrictions on the board. You guys will have twenty minutes every other day to work on this assignment, so don't sweat it. The only thing you have to do on your own, is type it up." He finished his short lecture easily by saying, "Any questions?"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:20 am

Blaze simply listened, which was sorta amazing. Normally he never payed attention in class. But it seemed easy enough to understand. Although, he didn't know if he would do it. But, he might try, which was phenomenal. He was having trouble paying attention though. His mind kept blanking out, and he kept staring at Max.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:05 am

When nobody said anything, Max started up again. "This is the course syllabus. Take it h-" he abruptly stopped speaking when his eyes landed on blaze who was all ready staring at him. His heart sped up. After a few seconds, he snapped himself out of it, "Uhmmm... Take this home and have your parent or guardian or dog or sibling sign it. Bring it back tomorrow, please."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:08 pm

Blaze realized he was staring, and quickly looked away. Sh*t... Was he really just staring at him? He was.... This sent a little color rushing into his cheeks. Although he tried his best to stop the blush, pink still lay on them. He was now looking around the room, basically anywhere but Max. But his heart seemed to pound in his chest, and he was sure it was about to rip out of his chest, right then and there.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:52 pm

Max bit his bottom lip absently, trying to keep his eyes on no one inparticular. Much to his dismay, his eyes constantly flickered back to Blaze. He noted the light pink warming the younger boys cheeks. Max decidedly thought that it was cute. He stopped himself with a hypothetical face palm, reminding himself for the tenth time that this was his student and he wasn't allowed to think that way about him.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:00 pm

Blaze's mind kept wandering throughout the class, not really paying attention. Max. That was really the only thing on his mind. And he was getting rather irritated that he was solely focusing on his drama teacher. It was wrong. And he knew it. He shouldn't feel this way, it was wrong. This was his teacher, and a guy! He should just be happy with Jane. Yeah, that's it. Be happy with Jane. Although.... he had planned on breaking up with her soon. Crap. His mind now wrilled in a storm, trying to figure out just what the heck to do.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:30 pm

The rest of class was spent with Max trying to convince himself that his feelings weren't terribly wrong. His next thought was that it wouldn't be awful of him to say something. If Blaze didn't like him, he would transfer out, and if he did feel the same, maybe something could happen. Maybe they could be together. Immediately after that thought he wanted to slap himself. That wasn't right.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:47 pm

Blaze just did what he needed to do for the rest of class, but he was sorta out of it. Then the bell for lunch rang, and he couldn't be happier. Food! Distractions! Yeah! And he decided, that for whatever reason, he wanted to take he his sunglasses off. So he did, and it was hard for Jane not to gasp when he did. Seeing Blaze never took off his shades. Jane looked at him, and he raised an eyebrow. Why was she staring at him? It was creepy
    "Come with me" He instructed, grabbing his hand and dragging him into the hallways. Once the crowed had cleared, she kept looking at him
    "What?" He asked
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:40 pm

Max could help the pang of jealousy that shot through him as he watched Blaze and Jane leave the classroom. He wanted to be able to hold the boy's hand like she did. Sighing, he sat, legs crossed, on the top of his desk. He fished out an apple and a thermos of lukewarm tea from his bag. He crunched on the apple while breezing through another chapter of his book. The novel was meant as a distraction, but Blaze was in the back of his mind the whole time.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:49 pm

"You're in love" She declared
    "WHAT!??!" Was his reaction, as his mouth hung open, and he just looked at her like she was a ghost
    "I can tell. Girls can just tell. It's in your eyes Blaze. And I know it's not me" She said it in such a factual tone, it was amazing. It made Blaze himself believe it.
    "But wait. Hold on. How- Why are you taking it so well? I mean, I totally deny all of that. I'm not in love. That's preposterous!" HE babbled on
    Jane laughed a little "Dude, I can just tell. And I suppose because... I've kinda wanted to break up. And could tell you did to. But knew you'd want to be the one to break up. But I can tell... you feel conflicted" Man. Girls were really good at reading people.
    "Um.." He didn't know how to respond. Then remembered he had left his bag in class. Crap. "I still wanna be friends" Was all he could come up with
    Jane perked up at the "Why of course! Well, I have to go. See you in History" She said, waved and left.
    Well then.... That sure was interesting. Then Blaze ran his hands over his face, with a sigh. Slipping on his sunglasses, he once again entered drama class, going straight to his seat to get the bag. That was his mission. Get the bag, and leave.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:00 pm

Max looked up, his eyes lazing up. His heart nearly stopped when he saw Blaze. He quickly looked down, his cheeks heating up. He wanted to speak, say something, anything, but he couldn't form his words. He just stared at his book, the words all blending together on the pages. He couldn't even Make sense of his book because his nerves were getting the better of him.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:15 pm

Blaze swiftly made his way to his desk, reaching out to get the bag on the floor. His fingers curled around the black shoulder strap, and he lifted it up. Uggg. It was heavy. Having like, 5 textbooks and then 3 note books and other random things in it. He slung it over his shoulder carelessly, the bag seeming to make a loud noise as it hit his side, seeing the room was so quite. HE then began to walk twords the door, trying so hard not to look at Max. Was it true? Was what Jane said true? Did he really feel that way about Max? H didn't know. He couldn't tell. Or well, he wouldn't admit that to himself.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:32 pm

Max looked up again, pleading with some unseen force. He was begging that Blaze would stop and say something, anything. He knew it was better if this crazy idea stopped before it started, but being around the younger boy just felt right. He knew he was staring, but he couldn't tear his eyes away. He couldn't bring himself to pull his eyes away. He gave up trying to reason with himself and just let his eyes stay on Blaze
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:45 pm

Blaze could tell Max was staring at him. It wasn't that hard to notice the eyes trained on him. He opened the door, and as he put on his sunglasses, he looked at Max. He couldn't help himself. He had to say it"Take a picture. It lasts longer" And with that, he flashed a cocky smile, and left. But once out of sight, he nearly fainted. He was thankful for his ability to stay so calm and cool in situations like that, when he could just faint. He let out a sigh, and walked twords the cafeteria.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:50 pm

Max was blushing furiously at what Blaze had said to him. So, maybe if he was going to like blaze he should be a little bit more careful, admire from afar, per say. He put down his book and laid down on the desk, staring up at the ceiling. He couldn't calm the riot of butterflies flapping around in the pit of his stomach. He grabbed his phone and turned on Sarah Minor by Keaton Hensen. Sighing as the song started, he resolved that it sounded much better on the new vinyl he'd gotten yesterday.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:02 am

Blaze walked into the cafeteria, and didn't bother getting anything. He couldn't eat. The constant lurching of his stomach wouldn't allow him to eat. At just the thought of Max sent a new assault of butterfly's into it, making him feel whoozy. But in a good way. Then, something dawned on him. He needed to talk to someone. Yes, he did. He searched through the crowd of teens, in line for lunch, or those who had already filed to the tables. Ah, there he was. Damien. He walked up to the boy, and taped him on the shoulder. "Hey, I need to talk to you" Blaze muttered, and the blonde boy nodded
    "Sure. What about?"
    "Um. In private" He said, rubbing the back of his neck. The boy nodded, and got up, following Blaze to one of the empty halls.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:42 pm