Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

I like turtles

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

I like turtles - Page 3 Empty Re: I like turtles

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:53 am

Money is made of paper, paper made from trees. Hinthint wink wink. Going to school! Will reply when home! Byyyy!
    --
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:59 am

Ohhhhhh!!!!! Haha I gotchu now! xD

---
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:53 pm

Here ^^
    --
    Miles walked around a little more, getting a good feel of the house. He needed to know where everything was, to the finest point. And out of habit, looked for exit and entry points. Hey, nice to be prepared for an attack, right? He then wandered into the master bedroom, noticing the shower was running. He assumed it was Markus, and took this opportunity to change. He looked around the closet, and drawers, noticing there was both male and female clothing. Figures. 99% of the times mates were traditional ones. He absentmindedly grabbed the feminine things, and tossed them into a hamper. Those could go to another pair. He then grabbed a pair of sweatpants, and a loose fitting white shirt, and began to change.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:15 pm

Sorry it took so long to reply! I'm college touring through tomorrow!

---

After a few minutes under the warm water, Markus shut down the shower, grabbing a towel from the rack and wrapped it around his tanned torso. He dried off a bit before remembering he'd forgotten pyjamas or really anything. All that he had in there was his clothes from earlier, and they were pretty gross by now. He sighed, rewrapping the towel around himself, securing it so that it wouldn't fall when he went searching. He hoped to whatever spiritual being out there that Miles wasn't in the room already. However, after poking his head out a crack of the door, he saw Miles already there and dressed. He mentally groaned and then snuck out, planning on being fast as he could. Quickly, he found the drawer with the pyjamas and grabbed a set before dashing back into the bathroom, his brown hair leaving a small trail of water drops as he left. Back in the bathroom, he quickly shut the door with a thud, dressing himself and drying his hair.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:12 am

Miles heard the shower turn off, the powerful stream of water soon turning into a small drip, that repeated itself every 10 seconds or so. His head turned, seeing the door slowly open. He pulled the soft white fabric over his head, letting the cotton slide over his body. His eyes followed the fast pace boy, and saw him almost sprint back into the bathroom. He couldn't help but notice just how... appealing Markus looked. How the small droplets of water fell from his hair, and rolled down his body. Damn. He pushed the thought from his mind, and couldn't help the urge to call out "You're not too sneaky, you know that right?" He smirked slightly, and then threw his dirty clothes in the hamper, grabbing his phone. He glanced at the time. It was getting rather late. He decided best go to bed. So he let his limbs carry him to the large bed, and slipped under the warm and soft covers.. ahhhhh.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:27 am

Marlus walked out of tthe bathroom, his hair still a little wet, but dry enough. His pajamas were a nice moss green color, and a warm fabric. He looked around and notice that Miles was already in bed and he suddenly felt awkward. So, he silently walked over to the bed, getting in on the other side and refusin to look at the other boy. "Goodnight!" He announced as he rolle over to face the wall, tucking his hands under the pillow as he curled into a ball. "Oh, and I'm totally sneaky..." He mumbled, remembering a few comments before. He then yawned, drifting off to sleep, the last thing he saw was the nice little bedside table next to him.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 17, 2013 11:34 am

"Night" He simply said, smirking gently, as he shut his eyes. Soon, sleep overtook him, and he drifted away. But, over the night, he slowly began to shift, making his way towards Markus. Unaware, of corse. Soon, his body pressed up against Marus, their bodies molding together perfectly. One arm was gently draped over Markus, Miles still fast asleep. His face was gently nuzzled in the boys slightly damp hair, the faint smell of shampoo present.
    --
    Twisted Evil
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:40 pm

Time skip to morning? :3

---
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:05 pm

Of course! At school, sneaking on my phone. No coding c:
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:29 pm

Haha, alright righty Ghostie xD

---

Come morning, Markus was just beginning to wake up, his mind called out "Good morning!", while his eyes were still shut. He slowly opened his eyes as he came to the realization thatsomeone or something was on him. He turned over, still not realizing what it was. Wrong move. When he turned, he was literally face to face with a sleeping Miles. He blushed and stiffened, not wanting to wake the other boy. However, he needed to remove himself from the situation somehow... But how? And soon too. Trying to at least keep their faces apart, he looked around the room frantically for some way of escape.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:43 pm

Miles heard his greeting, but was still asleep. His eyes fluttered open at his slight movement, and immediately saw his face. Up close, he admired his utter beauty for a split second. Seeing his glistening complexion, his beautiful eyes, his pink lips. Then, realizing what exactly was happening, their closeness, his face went dark red. He quickly pulled away, so fast he fell off the bed with a 'thump' He hissed in pain as his head hit th corner of the nightstand, and pressed his hand to the cut which was beginning to bleed a bit.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:54 pm

Eventually, as Miles began to wake, Markus froze, terrified at how he'd react to their situation. The sudden movement came as a surprise to Markus, but he wasn't really sure what else to have expected. After a few moments of stunned silence, Markus inched his way across the bed to look over at his fallen partner, "Woah, um, you alright?" He asked before he noticed the cut from the nightstand. He couldn't help but laugh a little at their current scene, figuring that if it wasn't happening right now, then it'd be hilarious to reflect on later, the red blush on Miles' face, the way both their hair was in disarry from the nights sleep, it was sorta cute in a way.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:26 pm

Miles' blush soon disappeared, as the pain in his head increased. "Fine" he hissed, and stood up shakily stood up. He moved Hos fingers away, and looked at the sticky crimson blood that coated the ends of his fingers. He scowled, and looked at Markus. Soon, a wry faint red color streaked his cheeks. "I'm going for a run" and with that he stormed out of the room, without another word, still in pajamas. He needed fresh air. Time to think. Maybe find a trail of deer, or wild pig and kill something.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:38 pm

Markus wondered whether or not that was a good idea, since Miles' hand needed to be cleaned, and that fall must've hurt, especially after the day before. However, despite his better judgement, he really did not want to go face to face with Miles when he was in an angry mood. So, instead, he decided to get ready for the day. Since Miles left, he simply closed the door and looked around for some clothes. He grabbed a pair of red skinny jeans and a black graphic tee-shirt. He decided that he looked pretty good, but, to top it off, he put on his black converse shoes. He felt pretty good about his looks, so he opened the door and headed downstairs towards the kitchen. He wasn't sure what exactly Miles was going to do, but he himself might as well get some food in him. He looked around a bit and found a frying pan and a spatula. He smiled into the fridge finding some eggs and some bacon. Firstly, he took out the bacon and cooked that up, then he shredded it into small pieces so that he could cook it into an omlete. A couple minutes later he had a large, two egg omlette with cheese and bacon inside. He smiled satisfied and grabbed a plate, taking it over to the counter to eat. While he was eating, he faintly remembered how Miles had acted earlier that morning, how he'd been able to see that same blush on him twice now. He wondered what Miles was up to, but didn't want to be nosy or something.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:57 pm

Miles went outside, the cold crisp wind hitting him head on. He inhaled the sweet and earthy scent, and a grin broke out on his face. He shifted, letting all his cares get left behind, along with his human form. He broke out into a run, feeling the cold wind hit his fur. He began to run, not letting the aching feeling in his body slow him down. He wasn't going to let the soreness of his previous battles affect him. After awhile, running around, marking the borders a little, he made his way back to the home he and Markus shared. He shifted into human, wiping away the blood from his temple. He went up to his car, rummaging through the backseat, finding clothes. Occasionally Miles would go to the lake a few miles up, and stay the night in the bed of his truck. So he kept clothes in the back seat. He threw on his shirt, and jeans. He noticed the pants were rather tight. Skinny jeans. Damnit. The shirt was a snug purple V neck, that only just Touched the top of his low hung jeans. Shrugging, we walked back into the house, barefoot, running his hand through his blonde hair.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:10 pm

Markus was spooning the last bit of omlette into his mouth, the egg still warm and delicious. He smiled, he was a better cook than he thought. He looked down at his plate, realizing he didn't have anything to wash it down with. He picked up his plate, rinsed it in the sink, and then put it in the dishwasher. Now, his next mission was to find a drink. Milk? Water? Juice? He looked around in the fridge deciding on some milk. He opened the bottle and poured it into a tall glass before putting the bottle away. He took his glass back to his seat, sitting down and tilted his head back to gulp some down. Taking a break, he set the glass down on the black grantite counter top, leaning back in his chair, unaware of his milk mustache.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:42 pm

Miles wandered in, his dark eyes scanning over the home. He slowly, almost boredly walked through the living room. He peered into the kitchen, seeig Markus "nice mustache" he said, in a almost monotone voice. Over his run, he had time to think. Collect his thoughts and emotions. And now they all were wiped clean, gone and replaced by his old self. He walked last te smaller boy, straight to the fridge. He opened it, glanced around, and after seeing that there wasn't any meat that look appealing,he grabbed some celery. He was one of those weird healthy eating people. He was so strict on his health, only eating certain things, working out a lot. He always strived to be fit. Well, perfect in his case. His teeth crunched on the green stalk. Eatig hungrily.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:56 pm

Markus's eyebrow quirked upwards, confused at this monotone change. Granted, it was how Miles usually was, but it was differenet from earlier. Earlier. He wondered what happened earlier in the other boy's mind. He had liked the changed Miles, but this was alright too, normal. "You okay dude?" He asked curiously, trying to see if he could get some sort of information about his new housemate and eventual friend. At least, they'd have to be friends, because if they weren't, then the pack might choose sides or some weird war might break out.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:00 pm

Miles rolled his eyes slightly "Yeah, perfectly fine" he muttered, taking another bite of the celery stalk. After he swill owed stiffly, he pushed himself up so he was sitting on the counter. "I went on a quick patrol when I was out. I picked up the scent of a deer pack nearby. They seem to be Settling down. So I just thought I should tell you. The pack will probably use It as a hunting source. Along with some wild pigs, elk and some possible moose. " he said, voice still cold, distant and bored. He was amazing at hiding emotion.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:14 pm

Markus listened intently as he talked about the deer, it was important, but he was still a little confused. He'd have to search more into that later. He wasn't really offended with the answer, as it was sort of expected, so he passed it off. Markus continued sipping on his milk through the little talk, looking up occasionally at the other boy. It was probably still a little awkward(like that time I asked my friend out >.< meep.), but he was an awkward person overall. After Miles finished talking, Markus got up and put his glass in the dishwasher. When he turned around, Miles was still on the counter munching on his celery with his back towards Markus. From this angle, Markus noticed that the other boys clothes were a bit tight on him as the way he sat caused his shirt to ride up a little in the back so that he was able to glimpse a bit of the boys skin.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:00 am

The boy once more opened his mouth to speak, but abruptly shut it "Crap!" He hissed, jumping off the counter. He looked at the clock, and cursed under his breath "We are supposed to meet the alphas from the Bane pack to discuss rules in less than a half an hour. I totally forgot" He muttered, walking over to Markus. He grabbed his head, and ran his fingers through the boys hair "And you have to look good. And threatening." He mumbled, fixing it to perfecting. Then, not wanting an argument, went over to the chair, where he had thrown his sweatshirt on from last night, and grabbed it. It was too big for Markus, but it would make him look 'bigger' "Put this on, and come. Remember, don't talk much, look threatening, and don't be submissive. For the love of god, you have to seem like an actual alpha now. So like.... don't even let them know you were an omega. And lastly, if they talk sh-t about you, and the fact you're a guy to, tell me, and I will personally kill them" He said, grabbing his hand, and practically dragging him to the truck.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:48 am

"What, I don't look good now?" He asked jokingly while looking down at himself. He took the sweatshirt from the other boy and pulled it over his head, noticing the strong scent of him, pleasanter than he would've expected. When Miles was talking about the other pack, Markus couldn't help but wonder whether he was more worried about his reputation, or if it was his way of being defensive over his status and the pack. As he was pulled toward the truck, he couldn't help but think of how the other pack might think of them. As his mind wandered that way, he realized he still hadn't brushed his teeth, but it was a bit late to go back now since they were already in the car. He suddenly felt self concious and faced away from the other boy, staring out the window instead.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:04 am

Miles simply rolled his eyes, getting into the truck. He wished he had time to change, seeing his clothing was way to sexy revealing to wear to something like this, but hey, maybe it could make him look more threatening. I mean, it did show off his muscles. Which was nice. But he had no shoes. Eh, whatever. He pushed the key into the ignition, and started the truck with a deep rumble. His eyes fell on Markus, and he said, as if reading the boys nervousness "Don't worry Markus. It'll be fine. My parents should be there too, and they will probably talk most of the time. All you have to do is sit there, and look pretty. Not to hard, right? Just show them you're a strong leader, who doesn't take crap from anyone" Oh, look pretty you don't say Twisted Evil That was a slip up, but it worked.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:53 am

It seemed pretty simple, but it seemed sort of lame too. He justnodded, and waited for them to get there. When the truck pulled past around a mountain road, he saw a few other cars already settled, people already sitting around in a circle. Markus noticed how both his prior pack leaders were rhere as well as the Bane pack leaders. The guy looked rather threatening, thick muscled and stocky, while the female looked lean and agile. When the car parked, Markus gulped nervously and then let a curtain fall over his face, a stoic expression taking over.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:04 am

Miles simply got out of the truck, and let his feet carry h8im closer to the other leaders. When he was standing next to Markus, walking over to the other lead wolves, he put his arm around the shorter boy's shoulder. It was an act of claiming him, showing the other pack leaders that Markus was infact his mate "Just go with it" He growled under his breath.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:10 pm