Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

I like turtles

ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

I like turtles - Page 4 Empty Re: I like turtles

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:40 am

Markus didn't make a move against it, assuming that it was some leader expectation or something. He had a lot to learn about being an alpha, but he was a fairly quick learner anyways. He walked along with Miles to the other leaders and scanned them all, sizing them up for the future. He felt that he could beat the Bane female alpha if he needed to, though, the other alpha looked alot more intimidating.
    "Greetings." the female alpha from Bane noddd to them, aknowledging their presence.
    "Shall we begin?"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:41 am

I get to go to the beach today with Cave Dweller! *cheers*
    --
    "Yes, we shall" His father spoke. The conversation went on, Miles chipping in once or twice. But other than that, he didn't talk much. Boundaries made clear, rules very clear. If they trespass without permission, Miles can order an attack on the trespassing wolf. Any [rey that crosses onto Bane territory is no longer the Nightshades, but the Banes. Vise versa. Blahblahblah. My brain isn't working right now xD
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:46 pm

-skips to end of meeting-

Once it was over, Markus was quite honestly relieved. That was probably one of the most boring hours he's spent so far. Most of it was basics, but the rest was deciding on the border. It was all pretty straight forward. Markus got up after the meeting and shook hands with all the alphas as he was expected to. When it was time for everyone to head their seperate ways, Markus' stomach growled. He glanced over at Miles and asked, "Do you want to eat out or just head back home?" He really didn't care which, but he just wanted something warm, like, pasta or something.

{{ -lazes around- My shih-tzu got a bad hair cut and now he looks like a chihuahua... >.< }}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:40 pm

Back from the beach c:
    --
    The boy thought a moment, running his hand through his hair. "Whichever you'd prefer. I don't mind" He simply said, shrugging. He really didn't mind either way. Whatever Markus really wanted to do, was fine with him.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:25 pm

"You're so helpful..." Markus remarked dryly, rolling his eyes. He then thought for a second, "I suppose we could go out somewhere, do you know of any place good in the area?" He asked, thinking about some nice warm pasta.

{{ What if when they're there someone recognizes them from their own pack and asks if they're on a date or something? Like, since the pack's starting to move out. }}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:27 am

Lol, sure cx
    --
    Miles had to ponder the idea a moment, deciding where to go. He normally didn't head out much, seeing he didn't enjoy the company of others. Occasionally, when he was too lazy to make a meal for himself, he would go to this really nice restaurant. "I know a good place" He finally spoke "Follow me. We can just walk. It's not too far" He murmured, glancing at Markus.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:00 pm

Markus shrugged, and followed after Mile, putting his hands in the sweatshirt that Miles had lended him earlier that day. He was right, it wasn't long of a walk, it took thirty minutes at the most to until they arrived at a really nice looking restaurant. "Woah." Was all he could manage as they walked to the nice elegant building, the outside covered in black smooth wood, white columns holding the porch roof up.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:35 am

Miles let out a meek sigh "I know, not the best" He murmured, leading him up to the doors "But it' good enough for now" There was a specific restaurant, that was about 10 miles past the lake, that was amazing. So elegant, and fancy. And he found that to be the best place to eat. But normally he didn't go there. His hand reached out, and gripped the door handle, and he held it for Markus [b]"After you"[/n]
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:52 pm

"Thanks." Markus walked inside, his green eyes wide and curious at the sight. It was nice to say the least, and there was a steady amount of people already inside. Looking around he didn't notice a hostess come over to them. She was sort of pretty, dark blond hair, sort of sandy with a round face and freckles. She had nice blue eyes and she was only a little shorter than himself.
    "Hi, how many tonight?" She asked them, her speech hinting at a slight lisp. Markus held up his hand, telling her nonvocally that there were two. She grabbed a few menus and then said, "Right this way please." Markus followed behind her, not really giving much notice to her, more curious of Mile's thoughts at the moment.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:31 am

Miles followed the waitress, his eyes wandering around. It seemed slightly more crowded than normal. But it was the weekend, so it wasn't overly unusual. She led them to a table near the back, which was how Miles liked it. "I'll be back in a moment to take your orders" She said with a smile. Miles slid into the booth, and looked at a menue, his eyes flickering over to MArkus every once and awhile.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:45 pm

Markus smiled up at her and then turned back to his menu. It was nice, and the food looked pretty good, especially their penne alfredo with chicken and broccoli. But first off, he wanted to hear if it was any good here. "So, what are you orderig? What's good here?" He asked Miles as he continued scanning the menu listings.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:48 pm

Miles looked up over the menu, to Markus. "Well... I've tried most of the things here, and it's all really good" He shrugged "Although, I don't like the sauteed halibut, or oyster parmesan seeing I don't like seafood all that much" He made a slight face. Seafood. Ew. Shrimp and salmon were okay. Anything else was blahhh "But... Anything else I think is fantastic" His eyes scanned over the menu once more "I think I'll just get a hamburger."
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:43 pm

Markus nodded thoughtfully, deciding that he'd choose te chicken instead as he knew he was a slow eater and he didn't want to bother his new companion. "Alright, then I'll get the chicken." Looking down he noticed that the meal came with mashed potatoes and some vegetables. It actually sounded really good. The waitress came back and Markus gave her his order.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:53 pm

"Cool" He muttered, setting his menu down, seeing he knew what he wanted. The waitress probably wasn't going to be with them for a few more minutes, so he casually sat, and looked at Markus "So Markus, tell me about yourself" Not that he didn't know just about everything about him. He had 'background' checks on everyone in the pack.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:39 am

Markus stared blankly at the boy across from him, what was he supposed to say? After all, he probably knew most everything about him anyways. "Umm.... Like what?" He asked as he awkwardly twiddled his thumbs. He wasn't good with new people, conversations always felt awkward and forced. "Oh! Hey, look at that!" He exclaimed distractedly as a large ice sculpture was replaced with a marble centerpiece.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:24 am

"Things that wouldn't be on a report" He simply said "Like... hobbies, or things you like. Anything I might need to know." He turned to look at what MArkus got distracted at. Wrong move. His turning caught the attention of a group of teens. Around five teens. All part of the pack. They recognized him at first glance, and began to walk over them. "Well S--t" He sighed, turning back to Markus.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Thu May 02, 2013 9:16 pm

Markus couldn't really think of anything special anout himself, so he felt a little relieved at the sight of some of their pack mates. Granted, he also didn't really like finding them there either. He felt even more dissappointed when they walked over.

"Hello lovebirds!" One boy Greeted them smoothly. It wasn't really clear if he was being sarcastic, spiteful, joking, or sincere. Markus however just huffed inwardly, greeting them with a weak smile even though he didn't like them, after all, they were his inferiors now and he needed to show them that they were below him.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun May 05, 2013 9:59 pm

I'm really sorry for not replying sooner. Life is just getting more tangled and complicated than my headphones. (hahaha) I have drama, my band, school, churchy things, fieldtrips and family issues to think about. And plus my friend (cave dweller) is going through a hard time, and I need to be there for her. So.... I swear I'll be on more (:
    --
    Miles' head seemed to turn, slowly, like one of those people in a horror movie. He looked at... erm.. James? With a hard, icy glare. "Call us that again, and I will *enter very profine, descriptive and threatening part here*" He said, dead serious. This was his mate. Not chosen by him. So they were in no case lovebirds. Then cleared his throat "What are you and the rest of you doing here?" He tried to sound at least decent.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun May 19, 2013 8:37 pm

{{ Sorry! Prom's over, which, by the way, was really awkward since the girl I aske out was in the group, and her two friends knew what happened between us... Oh, and she claimed me as her date for the night, which I didn't mind, but it was still really awkard... so, anyways, I'll finally be on actively again! }}

Markus restrained himself from rolling his eyes at his packmates, knowing that that wouldn't help anything.
    "Well, we have money, why not stop here? Actually, it's date night for us. The girls are meeting up with us later." James replied smoothly. "Oh, hey, look who's here." A group of cute girls came over, obviously human. The girls joined with the guys, each claiming their own and then the large group walked off, "See you lovers later!" James replied arrogantly as he wrapped an arm around a rather airy looking blond haired girl.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon May 20, 2013 5:47 pm

Haha ^^ Well, I'm glad you had fun (or something like that) And at least she claimed you as a date xD
    --
    Miles groaned, rolling his eyes "James has always been so obnoxious" He grumbled. Gosh, why did his packmates insist on being so... weird?! Then, the waiter came over
    "Good afternoon" He smiled "Are you ready to order?"
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed May 22, 2013 10:19 am

Markus nods and places the order of chicken alfredo, as it's his favorite, as well as a glass of white milk. It was an odd order, considering it probaby didn't go together, but it's what he liked. He handed the waiter his menu and then turned to Miles, waiting for his order. He didn't really know what else to say to him, after all, they didn't know anything about each other and they were kind of thrown into this whole situation.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:28 am