Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

I'm dying to roleplay this plot. Come save me porfavor!

Forbidden
    Forbidden

I'm dying to roleplay this plot. Come save me porfavor! Empty I'm dying to roleplay this plot. Come save me porfavor!

Post by Forbidden Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:47 am

Okay, so this plot is fairly intense.
    I had a dream.
    The plot was inspired by said dream.
    I can't stop thinking that this would be terribly amazing.
    Here goes.

Keaton and his boyfriend of four years, Luca, live up in their little house on the mountainside. Life is utterly perfect. They have a cat, and a life that would be worth writing a book about. One day, Keaton wakes up alone. There's a note tacked to the tree. Their tree. The tree that they met at. The note explains, in a very poetic way, that Luca went back to France. Keaton quickly falls back into the lull of his life, some days even forgetting that Luca was ever there. Then, your character shows up while on a hike in the mountain. Keaton happily allows him to stay in the full apartment in the garage for as long as they like, playing inn-keeper like Luca used to. Your character falls hopelessly in love with Keaton. Soon enough, Keaton just looses it while he's out on one of his projects. He goes to your character for solace. Then, it basically becomes this cycle of self-destructive behavior between the two of them. Keaton dives into depression and drugs. Your character into alcohol and dependency on Keaton. Basically, this is just a really masochistic and morbid plot about self-destruction and how being alone with someone isn't always better and sometimes it can be worse.

Yeah, I'm a sick person.
    It's just part of my nature, I suppose.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

I'm dying to roleplay this plot. Come save me porfavor! Empty Re: I'm dying to roleplay this plot. Come save me porfavor!

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:46 pm

If you're serious about doing it, I'd love to do this plot!!! :3
    Scary dream though... o.o
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

I'm dying to roleplay this plot. Come save me porfavor! Empty Re: I'm dying to roleplay this plot. Come save me porfavor!

Post by Forbidden Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:22 pm

Really?!?! You just made my day Very Happy
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:27 pm

This plot sounds amazing! Umm, I think I'll probably use my Lex character... >:3 I don't think I've actually used him yet on these forums!
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Apr 23, 2013 11:39 pm

Okay. Just a warning... My first post is going to be like a mini novel because I kind of want to set the whole thing up Razz I hope you don't mind!
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:34 am

Haha, go for it. But, I probably won't be typing that much in mine... O.o
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:33 pm

It's just the first one that will be super long. The rest will only be a paragraph or two haha
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:50 pm

Haha alright! Shall we start? Or is there more that we should talk about?
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:44 am

The grass was cool and springy under Keaton's bare feet as he walked across the meadow. The morning dew left his legs damp, covered in the fragrant scent of the dawn. He followed the pathway he had created, careful to avoid the sound of buzzing bees. He was a veteran of bee stings and knew that getting stung on the foot could put his project off by three days, and his window of opportunity was waning.
    That was why he hadn't gone looking for Luca when he'd woken up to an empty bed. He figured that the boy was out searching for some hopeless hiker that he could take in. That was his thing, saving people. Just like these projects were Keaton's thing. Neither of the two interrupted each other's "things" because that was what made the other happy. That was the way the two of them lived, in this relaxed harmony, and it was what Keaton had always wanted-comfortability. It was this that made Luca so perfect for him.
    The twittering of birds above his head evoked a ghosting smile that tugged up the corners of his lips. His smile was a gentle curve, subtle enough that someone could be unsure if he was actually smiling or not. This projection of his contentment was a good portrayal of his character-subdued. He was extremely level-headed, and he wasn't one to get overly excited or show his emotions much.
    As he neared the old, dead tree, his smile widened into something that could actually be considered a grin. This old snag covered in woodpecker holes was one of the only things that could ever persuade him to feel more than his sobered happiness. This was the place where he met Luca. At that point, Luca was hardly anything. He’d gotten separated from his friend on their hike and had been aimlessly wandering the woods for a couple days. The boy’s figure was on the pathway of gaunt, and he was severely dehydrated. Keaton invited him to stay in the apartment above his garage for a while, until they could locate the other hiker and send him safely on his way. Luca decided to stay with Keaton for a while, and he ended up never leaving.
    Something was wrong today. It looked like someone had hurried through the pathway, scrawny branches hanging limply from trees as they only held on by a thread. Shoe prints marred the dark earth. The most apparent thing that Keaton noticed, though, was the bright yellow piece of paper tacked into the tree. It was the same paper that Luca used to send letters to his family once a month. Before he knew it, he was unfolding the paper, his hands slightly shaking.

My Dearest Keaton,
    You are the steam that rises from my morning coffee, and you are the sun that rises from the east. You are all that which rises. You are also the song that the birds chirp day in and day out. You are the rain that patters a beat on the roof. You are all of the music in the world. You are the chill autumn wind that bites my cheeks and the warm summer breeze that kisses my skin. You are every bit of weather that touches my being. You are the tremble in my fingers and the thump in my heart and the blood in my veins. You are all of this and much more.
    I thank the lord every day that you are all of these things because it makes leaving just a bit easier. I know that the things that rise here will rise there, and the music I hear here will translate to that which I hear there, the weather I am exposed to here will be the weather I am exposed to there. Your being will still be contained in these things no matter where my life chooses to lead me. You will never leave me even when I have left you.
    Please don’t think that I’m leaving because of something you have done. Life calls for me to go home, and it has nothing to do with you-with us. What we have is beautiful and wonderful, and all of the good in life cannot compare. Despite this, I must say goodbye to you. These four years have been the best of my existence, but now this chapter is over. I hope you live happily and beautifully, just the way God intended for you to live.
    Love,
    Luca

One month later

Keaton’s eyes fluttered open, his long eyelashes moving like the winds of a butterfly in flight. He ran his tongue over his parched lips. A cat was curled to his side, its body rising and falling with its sleep-heavy breathing. Like a breeze, Keaton moved off the bed without waking the cat. His joints groaned in protest, cracking with the weight he put on them after the short night. He grabbed a cigarette off the windowsill and lit it. He placed it lightly between his lips.
    “Morning Cat,” he said in his husky, sleep-inebriated voice. He stooped down and gathered the sleek, silver cat in his arms. The young feline purred, burrowing itself into his bare chest.
    He carried the other occupant of his house down the stairs and to the living room. Cat sprung out of his loos grip. With a prance in her step, the feline headed towards her bowl. Keaton followed her at a leisurely pace, the cigarette dangling from his lips. He filled the bowl, cat food clinking against the cool metal. She mewled her thanks and started eating.
    “What to eat…” he mumbled, his eyes searching the fridge. He grabbed an apple and stalked towards the living room.
    He drug his finger over the keys of his grand piano in the center of the living space. The clear crescendo broke the morning’s calamity. Birds started their clamorous songs. Keaton’s trained ear listened, and he, with his free hand, played along. One of his favorite pastimes was mimicking the birds’ tune with his piano. He enjoyed the songs Often times he would write them down. Slowly but surely, he was compiling their tunes into one composition.
    He watched Cat bound up the stairs, back to his loft-style bedroom. A little girl who had once stayed in the garage apartment with her aunt and uncle had given the cat her name. Keaton couldn’t bear to change it because his mum had been pregnant when she died. He had a feeling the child would have been a girl, and Keaton’s “feelings” had a tendency to be accurate. Since then, he’d had a soft spot for children,, especially girls.
    Keaton followed Cat up. He shuffled through the shirts hanging in his closet. He finally decided upon a denim one and matched it with some dark-wash jeans.
    He grabbed the backpack he had prepared the night before, slinging it over his shoulder as he jogged outside. He walked barefoot over the gravel path that led to his garage. A padlock hung on the door. With one of the three keys he owned, he unlocked the chain and pulled it loose enough so he could slip inside. His hand blindly grabbed the Polaroid that sat exactly where he had left it. The door was again locked before Keaton set off across his meadow and towards the edge of the woods.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:22 am

It was a nice warm day, relaxing to most, however not to everyone. It was yet another exciting day at the Winter's household. Inside the small home, a boy with snow white hair was locked up in his room, anger bubbling inside him as he heard his parents yelling and shouting on the other side of the door. He hated these days, especially when the day started off like this. He was laying on his brown colored bed, staring out the window into the sunlight, frustrated at how it could be so nice out but be such a miserable day.
    Outside his door he heard a loud crash, signaling that his mother, being the little spitfire that she was, had started throwing things. Bad move. It was a vicious cycle, she threw something at him, he hit her, she kicked him, she felt bad, silence treatment, drinking, and back to fighting, then repeat. Finally, the boy had had enough. He pushed himself up from his bed and got up. He changed into some jeans and a tee-shirt, packed his bag with some spare clothes and food, and a water bottle. He decided against packing much else, as he only wanted to pack necessities. Looking around his room one last time, he nodded satisfied before heading to his window, popping it open. When he was halfway out, he noticed something on his desk that he couldn't let go of. He quickly climbed back in, then took the pendant off the surface. He hung it around his neck, it was heavy with the amount of things on it. He rushed back outside and then took off. He was so happy that he had a ground floor room.
    He ran across his backyard down to his neighbors where he walked past. It took a few hours until he reached a place he knew he could relax. He stood on the edge of the woods, one of the many hiking trails around their town. If you walked far enough you'd reach another. Without looking back, he started walking in, ready to face the world and his new life as a homeless person. Well, he planned on getting a house at least.  He walked about another hour before he decided to take a break. He was walking around, not really following any path, but eventually he came to a nice little meadow with an old tree stump where he could sit. So, he walked over and sat down, removing his backpack from his back so that he could grab some food. He took out of his bag some trail mix, popping some in his mouth every so often. He looked up at the sky and figured that it was about four or five in the afternoon.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:04 pm

Keaton was walking through the woods silently, swiftly ducking around trees and under low-hanging branches. He knew the forest by heart, and could probably navigate through the thick foliage with his eyes closed if he wanted. He and Luca had once before. It had ended in the two finding a little meadow. It was prettier than the one that his red house sat in, smaller. It had more flowers and every once in a while, you could catch a deer prancing through the shadows of the trees surrounding the field. Currently, Keaton was nearing the area.
    Though the space had nothing to do with his project at hand, he couldn't help but let his feet lead him there. He hadn't visited in a few months, not since before Luca went home. He'd done a good job at avoiding the places that reminded him of the boy he loved. It still hurt to see those places, but it almost hurt worse to see places that Luca would have loved-places that Keaton would have shown to him. Normally, Keaton wasn't one to dwell on things long gone, but Luca had been his everything for four years. His departure was sudden and unexpected, and it left a hole in the young man's chest. He had gotten good at ignoring the empty feeling in his chest, but it had a tendency to surprise him.
    "Just a quick picture and a walk through before I get back home," he mumbled to himself. He had to keep himself on track sometimes. Plus, lighting was getting bad for the photos he needed for his project.
    He shouldered through the barrier of leaves and stood on the edge of the meadow, taking in the entirety of its beauty. He almost gasped, and he probably would have if he wasn't so used to seeing beautiful things. The sun was shining down, reflecting through the trees and grasses and flowers, causing a spectacular light show. Butterflies fluttered through the air. Most of all was the way the light cast over the boy on the other side of the meadow. It was like he'd just fallen out of heaven, the evening light shining over him gracefully. Keaton couldn't help it. Before the boy noticed that he was there, he raised the Polaroid to his eye, snapping a picture of the scene.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:53 pm

It was a pretty beautiful day out, the sun was just starting to set, the sky a mixture of orange and purple as the night battled with day for dominance over the skies. The white haired boy continued looking around, admiring the sky before he came to the realization that he should probably set up camp for the night. He got up from the stump and rifled through his backsack looking for something semi-warm. Eventually he found a sweatshirt that he packed, he'd use his backpack as his pillow. That was simple enough. He looked around the clearing to find a better hidden spot, however his eyes caught the sight of another boy off to the side, a camera in hand, and loling over at him. "Um.. Hello...?" He questioned, suddenly feeling vulnerable as he realized he wasn't fit to fight anyone or anything if he needed to.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:06 pm

"Oh, hey. I hope you don't mind. The light moves so fast, and it's really hard to get such a nice picture," he said, a hand plucking the photo from the camera. He shook the paper in the air, letting the evening develope it. Slowly the photograph faded onto the special paper. It really was a remarkably beautiful picture. "Uhm... I hope you don't mind my asking, but are you planning on sleeping there? Because theres gonna be a storm tonight, and you don't want to get caught in it."
    There were no clouds in the air, but Keaton didn't need a visual aid to know about a storm. He'd lived in the mountains for four years. He knew how the air tasted before a storm. Little pins pricked at his skin, so he was fairly sure that there would be thunder and lightning too.
    He was suddenly aware that he probably looked crazy. He was wearing a button down denim shirt and a pair of jeans. His feet were bare, and his hair was a tangled mess of bronze locks. His calloused hands were grass-stained and dirty, and he wouldnt be surprised if there was a smudge of dirt on his face. He probably looked like some crazy hobo or a lost kid. He hoped he didn't frighten the boy. There was no way he would let him stay out here overnight. The storms in the mountains were brutal.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:54 am

Lex looked skeptically up at the random guy, just what he needed, some random sketch coning to murder him in his sleep. Though, looking at the picture, the sketch had a taste for beauty at least. "I'm fine out here, thank you." He replied, thinking that he'd probably be raped or something if he followed the guy to his little run down shack in the woods. After all, it looked like a beautiful night, so he might as well just hang around for a night or two.
    He looked over at the other boy and recognized that they were around the same age. By the look of his clothes he looked as if he'd been out here for awhile. Which led Lex to believe he'd atleast been in the wild for about a year or so.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:59 pm

"I can't make you come with me, but storms up here aren't like storms in town. Especially on of these. This is like the calm before the storm. Then it just gets insane. We'll probably have tree fall tonight," Keaton explained, his eyes scanning across the expanse of sky staring down at the pair. "It would really ease my mind if you at least came back and called someone to pick you up... I'm not going to murder you or anything. I just know how unforgiving this forest can be. Plus, the phone is outside, so I can't lock you in my house or anything."
    There was humor dancing in the depths of his eyes as he spoke. He was trying to lighten the mood, considering the boy in front of him seemed terribly uncomfortable. Keaton was still a surprisingly good talker even though he had gone months without talking to anyone.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:37 pm

Lex just rolled his eyes at the stranger. He knew he didn't want to call anyone to puck him up, that wasn't an option, but he had a feeling that this guy knew what he was talking about. Also, despite his odd attire and his disheveled appearence, Lex felt like he should give this guy a chance. So, wordlessly, he packed up his stuff, pulling his sweatshirt over his thin frame. It was black, contrasting with his white hair an making him look even paler. He then looked over to the other boy expectantly as he swung his bag onto his back. "Lex." He introduced himself, casually. In hindsight, he wasn't sure why he was telling this boy his name. After all, for all he knew this could be some weird serial killer that travelled town to town and lived in the woods. But, that wasn't the case, right?
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:09 pm

"I'm Keaton," he tossed his reply over his shoulder easily, his lips in that barely-there smile that insinuated his good mood. He started through the woods, expecting Lex to follow him. "It's nice to meetcha. We should probably hurry. The wind is starting up." He noted the way the leaves trembled like the hand of a nervous person. The birdsong was dropping off quickly as they flew to their nests for some shelter. The forest was pulling into itself as the creatures anticipated the coming storm. Keaton moved through the thickets, his quick steps seemed like a dance. He didn't have to look at the ground to avoid the branches and plants. His bare feet made no noise as he padded over the mildewing leaves.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:50 am

Lex nodded, stepping swiftly after the other boy, looking down at his feet so that he didn't trip over anything. He followed the boy, Keaton, who seemed as if he knew this area of the woods pretty well. He had a confidence about him for sure, which sort of made him respectable at least. He had about a million questions running through his head, but he kept silent for now. He' ask them later probably, when they were sitting down or something. As they travelled back to who nows where, Lex was wondering where they were headed. He wondered how well of a shelter this boy had built in his time here in the woods, but then again, there was always the possibility that he had an actual house.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:14 pm

The trees started to thin out near his house, and Keaton's pace slowed. The Polaroid bounced against his chest rhythmically with his steps, a light, hollow sounding thud each time it hit. He had to duck under some low-hanging branches to enter his little meadow.
    Cat was perched on one of the white-washed steps of the front porch, grooming her fur. When she heard him, her head shot up and her mouth opened in a noiseless mewl. The house wasn't small, but it was by no means large, painted bright red with white trim. It had a lot of windows, the whole second story floor a bank of glass. The bottom floor was more modest, with one big window on either side of the white door. There were tendrils of ivy creeping up the posts of the porch. Next to it, stood the large garage. Were it a house, it would be three stories. The garage part looked to be one that parked semis or motor homes. Perched atop that was the full apartment with a similar banking of windows facing the East.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Thu May 02, 2013 9:00 pm

Lex eyed the house cautiously, it looked decent enough, it didn't seem too sketchy. Though, there was a cat. He liked cats, he just was a little cautious of this one, after all, what if it had rabies or something? Lex shook his head, he was coming to the worst conclusions, most probably weren't even true. He realized he was staring, so he tried to make up for it, "Nice place, yoh live here by yourself?" He asked. He wasn't trying to be nosy, it's just something that he robably should know in case some stranger walks in in the middle of the night.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu May 02, 2013 10:44 pm

Keaton clicked his tongue, and Cat bounded through the grass. As Keaton crouched down, the feline pounced onto his shoulders effortlessly. She was small, therefore she was able to find herself a comfortable position quickly. Keaton kept his pace the same as he walked up to the front porch. He only stopped when Lex spoke.
    "Yeah, just me and Cat," he said. The light etching of a smile still gave his face that open, friendly look. "But, if you're going to stay here, you can stay up in the apartment above the garage. I make breakfast at five. The leftovers are always in the oven until I get back. For lunch, you'll have to fend for yourself, and dinner is at six thirty. The door is always unlocked, and you can use whatever you want to make your lunch. Oh, and the side windows don't close in the apartment, so you might hear me in the morning..." He paused. "If you want, you can go check it out, or I can show you after dinner?"
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Fri May 03, 2013 6:57 pm

Lex observed the interaction between Keaton and the cat, Cat. He didn't seem too bad, after all, if he could love the cat, he seemed like a decent person. "Um, actually, I'm starving. I can wait to see the place a little more." He replied sheepishly as his stomach rumbled loud enough for them both to hear. "Do you want any help with dinner?" he offered, trying to make himself useful.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat May 04, 2013 2:26 am

"It should be nearly ready. I left some pork in the crock pot while I was out. Do you like pulled pork sandwiches, or should I make you something else?" He asked.
    The door opened with a quiet groan of protest which caused Keaton to roll his eyes and mumble something about needing to get someone around to fix things up for him. He walked into the house. It had a very open floorplan with very few walls. The kitchen, diningroom, and living space were all blended together, separated only by the bar in the kitchen. The crock pot sat on the counter. Cat took a mighty leap from his shoulders, landing on the ground with a muted thump. She then pranced to the living room. Her lithe body carried her to the couch where she curled up.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun May 19, 2013 8:29 pm

{{ Sorry! Prom's over, so I'll finally be on actively again! }}

Lex nodded, "Yeah, that sounds good." He glanced around the room, it was nice and open, making it appear as if there was more space than there was. His eyes followed the cat across the room and noticed the living room, it was cute to say the least, it seemed as if there had been more people here at one time.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue May 21, 2013 1:51 pm

The white grand piano was perched at the center of the living room, in front of the giant windows that overlooked the edge of a steep cliff, tree roots tangling around rocks and holding on by just a thread. The building was built right on the mountainside, a few trees spacing the structure from the very edge. There were giant thunderheads rolling in at alarming speeds. The whole scene looked like something that belonged in an interior design magazine. The wall in the kitchen was painted white, black flowers reaching all the way to the second story ceiling. They were painted by Keaton, not that Lex would know that.
    "Here you go," Keaton said, holding out a plate with two sandwiches stuffed full of pulled pork. A bit of barbeque sauce leaked out with the meat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:45 pm