Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

4 posters

Let's Get It Started in Here ~

ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Let's Get It Started in Here ~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's Get It Started in Here ~

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:20 pm

{{ Ohhhh! Alright! Well, I'm gonna poof for a minute, might as well read what I'm supposed to be writing about.... Rawr... AP Gov... }}
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Let's Get It Started in Here ~ - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's Get It Started in Here ~

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:24 pm

Nod Nods.
    Did you notice up at the top underneath the 'Your Fourm'
    It has >Fourm Description > Text of your choice
    Is that supposed to be there?
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:28 pm

[[Hola~ :3 ]]

--

Viv Bennett :3

Viv groaned as she trudged out the door. Winter had approached quickly this year, causing her to bundle herself up in her softball varsity sweatshirt and her reliable green coat with a fur trimmed hood as she headed out to school. She cursed under her breath as she stepped into a small mound of slushy snow. Her shoe was soaked. That's what I get for wearing Converses when there's some snow on the ground.. she thought to herself. She held her backpack in one hand, glancing down at the print-colored bag stuffed with textbooks. She ran over to her car, an old and barely functioning 1999 Cadillac DeVille, and swung open the door. She tossed her backpack in the passenger seat, tucked herself into the driver's seat and started her car. The engine rumbled to life and she started driving down the road, tapping the wheel to a song stuck in her head.

Last edited by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ on Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:28 pm

{{ Yeah.... We're going to have to fix it later.... }}
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:36 pm

Jasmine squealed as she looked out her window, seeing mounds of snow piled by her driveway. She loved the winter and the cold breezes it brought. She was almost constantly in the snow when it was winter, which is her reasoning for her black baggy snowpants over her grey skinny jeans, her large over sized purple winter coat, and the hat on her head. She rushed out the door of her house, struggling to fit her backpack over her coat's puffy arms. She lived quite a bit aways from the school, which is why she got up early. She wasn't abou to just pass off the welcoming snow. She bypassed her old car parked in the driveway and started her trek towards school. This was honestly probably an unhealthy behavior to wake up every mornin to trek for about an hour to get to school. But, since when was Jasmine ever healthy? She continued on her way to school, jumping in random side drifts of snow childishly squealing as the snow flakes fell down around her. When days started as well as they did today, she could easily predict that it'd be a pretty good day.
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:58 pm

Ah should my girl just run into one of them or should my guy?
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:00 pm

{{ It's your choice! ^^ }}
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:03 pm

[ I'm heereeeee c: ]
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:12 pm

Blarhahag

XD I'll just make her pop out of nowhere then~ ]
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:15 pm

Rosaria all of a sudden walked out infront of the school, her footprints imprinted into the snowy ground behind her. She just wanted to walk around, since today was just one of those days. She swung her arms a bit, watching the snow fall yet she wasn't looking who or what was infront of her.

[ Fail post is fail ]
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:16 pm

{{ Alrighty then! What a Face }}
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:17 pm

cheers
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:22 pm

Rockin the 'fro afro
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:22 pm

Jasmine continued along the snowy path, her face numbing and her eyelashes coated in snowflakes, she would try to wipe the off, but her mittens were coated in snow too. So, basically, she looked like a walking snowman. Her eyes watered as she tried to continue forwards when she noticed a large pile of snow nearby. She looked up at it and made it her goal to climb it. She was walking up to the top when her leg sunk into the snow to her knee. She tried to lift it out but it wasn't working. She sighed, this happened to her occassionaly, and the only way out was to roll down. Without checking below her, she twisted her body so that she rolled off the snow slope, ending up on the pavement in front of another girl walking through the snow.

{{ Merp. I've gotten stuck in snow like that before... Hehe... It's still fun though! }}
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:29 pm

Rosaria screamed, jumping back at the sudden appearance of the snowy girl. She stopped her little scream to look what was infront of her brown colored Doc Martins, she raised an eyebrow at the snowman-like girl. But a smile graced her lips as her light brown eyes warmed as she laughed and asked "Are you okay? You look like a little Snowman!" Her Italian accent ribboned and traced around her words. She instantly crouched down, careful not to let her waist long hair touch the snow as she threw out both her hands to pull the girl back up.
    Instantly she noted a feeling deep in the pit of her stomach. She shrugged it off like usual, it wasn't common for people to be Bi around here. She was like a black sheep in a herd of perfect white ones.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:37 pm

Jasmine looked up at the other girl from where she lay on the ground. She smiled at the friendliness the girl was displaying and took her hand, leaning on it a little as she pulled herself up. Her ears were still ringing a little bit from the scream. She laughed a little at the girls reaction and then took off her mittens before she took off her hat. She shook out her snow rimmed hat, letting her short black hair feel the breeze, the golden tips fluffling out a little bit. She replaced her hat on her head, making sure that her spiked hair poked out from beneath the beanie.
    "Thank you! Oh, and I'm Jasmine by the way, but you can just call me Jazz." She added in, as she hated her full name. She felt like it was too girly, it made her sound like that Disney princess.
    After making sure she was all set, she looked back at the other girl, noting that she felt a small little warmth inside her as she looked at the girl, especially picking up on the girls accent.
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:44 pm

"Jazzy the the Snowman." She laughed as she looked at the girl with a smile still on her lips. She looked at how tom-boyish the girl was and suddenly felt all too dressed up. She was wearing a light pink sweater with some light beige pants...but she still felt overly dressed. She pursed her lips slightly as she said "My name is Rosaria. But, since that's a mouthful you can just call me Rosey."
    She looked up at the sky, it was early for people to be out and about. She glanced at Jazz again and wondered why she was out so early. But she didn't question it, not one to prod and poke at people's lives all the time.
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:57 pm

Viv paused her car at a red light, whistling a catchy little tune. She turned on the radio and shuffled through the radio stations until she reached one playing one of her favorite Beatles songs: And I Love Her. She quietly sang along, daydreaming of when she would ever meet her other half. "God, why I am I such a corny romantic person.." she muttered to herself, pressing down on the acceleration when the light turned to green. A few minutes later, she turned into her school parking lot and began to search for an open space. After noticing all the closest parking spots had been taken, she drove all the way to the farthest parking spot from the school, which happened to be the only open spot. Just my luck.. she thought to herself as she cut the engine and grabbed her bag. When she opened the door, she closed her eyes as she felt a cold breeze chill her face. "Gah, why does it have to be cold out!?" she exclaimed. Viv began to semi-jog to the school, nervous she would be late.. again.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:08 pm

Jasmine laughed as well as the other girl dubbed her a snowman. She smiled at the way the other girls laugh sounded so light and carefree, whilst she herself on had a slightly lower voice than was normal for a girl. To her, she felt it made her seem a bit thick and more boyish than normal. "Well, it's nice to meet you Rosey." She replied with a grin, still dusting herself off slightly. She followed the other girl's gaze to the sky and then turned to her, "So, do you go to school at the public school too?" She asked, although she figured it was a false assumption by the way the girl was dressed. Granted, she could just be prissy, but Jasmine wasn't quite getting that vibe from this girl.
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:39 pm

Ah sorry I'm making you two wait >.< I have to poof away for a few minutes while I drive home~~ ]
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:50 pm

{{ It's cool!

A.) I figured out the categories!
    B.) We're getting to you Ims! I'm almost done my essay and I'll send you someone! }}
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    -- ιмαgιηє ♬
    Admin

Post by -- ιмαgιηє ♬ Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:55 pm

[ Yay! Categories make everything better. Plus I'm the first to post in the OTD. eff yeah XD ]
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:15 pm

Dang it Ginny XD
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:16 pm

Ahhh where should she go Winter? XD
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:17 pm

Ahhh prepare for a triple post XD
    I kind of wanted to do a Rp on here where there's this city in the future that banns gender liking gender relationships. But then these two fall in love and the government is tracking them down to kill them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:42 am