Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

Ghostie & Me

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Ghostie & Me - Page 3 Empty Re: Ghostie & Me

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:24 pm

Tobias continued to kiss him, as he pushed him to the wall, Megan their blues close together. He then turned the kiss into a passionate one, not a drunken, rough kiss. But one of gentleness, passion, lust. His hands then began to rome around the others body, slipping under his shirt, running his hands along te boys chest.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:31 pm

{{ }}

Markus felt a mood change as the lips on his changed fron commanding to meaningful. He pulled the boy in closer, feeling warm hands on his bare chest. He wrapped his arms around the Tobias' neck, pulling him even closer, deepening their kiss.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:55 pm

Tobias was pleased he was getting into the kiss, putting in as much passion as he was putting in. His hands continued to trail on his chest, until he raised his hads up, beckoning for his shirt to come off.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:22 pm

{{ }}

Reading the body language of the other boy, Markus took the fabric in his hands, lifting the shirt off the other boy's body. He took a brief moment to observe the body, which was a fairly nice body at that. Not that he' had anything really to compare to. Well, except for maybe those magazine he simetimes saw around town with those massive bodybuilders, but that'd be a weird if he expected that, or wanted that for that thought.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:37 pm

Now that they were both shirtless, Tobias pulle him closer, bare skin connecting to the others bare chest. His hands roamed his back, as his lips continued to attack the other boy. Ten his kisses led down to his jawline, ten began to trail down his neck, his drunken mind takin over.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:02 pm

{{ Merp. Sorry, I'm not really sure how to respond to this >.< }}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:13 am

We can either skip, or if you are a explicit pervert like me >/./< we can do PM'ing. ))
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:25 am

{{ I'm cool with either as long as you start first :3 }}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:18 pm

Le time skip them~~

Tobias felt himself groan under his breath quitely as his eyes blinked open. His head throbbed, beating with much intensity. He opened his eyes fully, sitting up. Wait... why was he naked? He glanced to his right. And why was Markus in bed with him? And why.. was.. ha also.. naked. Crap. Did he do what he think he had done? He tried recalling what happened. The Vodka... then the clash of lips. Oh... yeah... he had done that. Well sh*t.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:23 pm

Markus slowly opened his eyes, the dimly lit dorm still too bright for him. He had a splitting headache and just felt like going back to sleep. He could barely remember the previous night, and he didn't really want to think about it. He rolled over in the bed, thinking that he'd go back to sleep, but he crashed into another body, a naked body. He was now extremely confused as he recognized it as Tboias, putting two and two together in his head.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:26 pm

"Um..." The boy said, as he just looked at the other boy, laying beside him "Good morning?" Sh*t.... what was he supposed to do? Act like it never happened, or like, get together with him or what? He didn't know what to do......
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:28 pm

Markus stared quizzically back at the other boy, really not sure what to do either. He was about to say something when suddenly someone knocked on their door.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:30 pm

"Crap" He muttered, and pulled the covers off, jumping out of bed. Quickly, he found his boxers, that was strewn carelessly on the ground, like all their other clothing around the room. He quickly pulled them on, and walked twords the door. He cracked it open "Hello?"
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:37 pm

Some random guy was at the door holding out a laptop, "I believe this was one of yours?" He asked, returning Markus's laptop from the other night. He was trying to ignore Tobias's dischevalled appearance, just trying to get the job done.

Meanwhile, Markus was at the back of the room, collectin his own things and bringing them back to his side of the room.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:42 pm

Tobias gave him a appreciative smile "Yeah, it is." He said, recalling the laptop being Markus's "thanks for returning it bro." He turned around, setting the computer down, saying goodbye to the boy, slowly closing the door. When he did, he leaned up on it, and looked at Markus. Well, here goes his best attempt. He wasn't going to ignore it, or pretend it never happened. His best attempt would be a little... cocky. "Well, hello there. Have fun last night?" He grinned, trying to act innocent. Although he managed to keep a cool demeanor, he was terrified, nervous and fearful inside.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:46 pm

Markus looked up and saw that the kid had brought back his laptop. That was nice. When the door shut, he looked back up and saw Tobias standing up against the door. He felt heat rise into his cheeks, still completely awkward. "Yeah, it was good. Umm, did you have fun?" He asked nervously, not really sure which question he was answering.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:55 pm

Oh meh gawd. I was going through random pictures, I saw this, and no joke, Tobias and Markus popped into my head xD Only I know, Markus has black hair. But eh, close enough cx))
    Ghostie & Me - Page 3 Tumblr_ltyjp9po8z1qegr07o1_500

"Why, yes. I did. He said, ignoring his head bashing headache. He then made his way over to his side of the room, pulling out some clothes. He slipped on a tight gray shirt, and pulled on some loose green shorts, and then slipped into some red converse. Then quickly ran his fingers through his hair. Perfect.

ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:59 pm

{{ Lol, I can totally see that too xD }}

Markus nodded and went to his dresser ad pulled out a light blue tee-shirt and some brown cargo pants. He quickly threw them on and then slipped his feet into some brandless shoes. "So, uh, what's the plan for today?" He asked, wondering if Tobias still even wanted to do anything with him.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:03 pm

IKR!? With just what happened xD Soo them o3o ))

"Well, today is Saturday. H*ll, we can do whatever you really wanna. Go back to town maybe. Town is really big, got lots of places to go. Just name it, and we can do it" He simply said, looking forward to spending the day with Markus
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:13 pm

{{ I feel like I just f***ed up bad with my friend and crush... }}

Markus nodded, it seemed pretty cool. He was also sort of happy that he'd be spending more time with Tobias. But first, he really needed to get rid of this awful feeling... "Sure, but first, do you have any advil or something?"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:16 pm

(o.o What happened? )

Tobias chuckled a little "Yeah, I do. Let me get you some" He said. He must have a bad headache to. And also, loosing your virginity hurt like h*ll. He went over to his drawers, and grabbed a bottle of Advil, then grabbed a water bottle from the mini fridge. "Here you go" He said, handing him a few pills and the water.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:20 pm

{{ Well, it's sort of a really long story.... But, long story short, I said a few things I probably shouldn't of, and now I think we're subtweeting at each other.... o.o I mean, a few of hers might be to the person she's fake best friends with, but a few of them seem to be towards me too... }}

Markus thanked him, taking the pills and the water. He tipped his head back, took the pills, and swallowed it down with the water.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:26 pm

Wow. That suckkksss. Lol, I had something terrible happen to me to not to long ago. That one girl I liked, well she asked me if I liked her. I panicked and said yeah, as a best friend. And she was like. Oh. And I was like //Shoot me, please. What did I just do?// ))

Tobias took a few of the pills himself, hoping to ease up on the hangover he was experiencing. Man, that vodka sure has a kick to it.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:29 pm

{{ This is what she just posted: "I can't make you love me if you won't"
    Obviously she means as friends, but still... .3.

So, how'd it go besides that? }}

Markus waited a little bit as the medicine started to kick in.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:34 pm

Um... we changed the subject, and just went on talking. But the odd thing was, we acted like nothing happened really. and at lunch, she still sat on my lap and leaned on me. (We do that every lunch when we get to go outside) So...... I ish confused -3-.
    But that really sucks. But, they say that if it;s meant to be, it will happen. so, best wishes to both of us ^^ ))

"Well, shall we go?" He asked, slipping his phone in his pocket, and put on a rainbow weaved bracelet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:13 pm