Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

3 posters

Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Loki
    Loki

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:19 pm

Talbot wasn't sure what to do anymore. He needed fresh air, but he didn't want to walk. His window would do good. Standing up, he made his way upstairs slowly and entered his bedroom. He walked in, heading straight past the small vial of dilaudid on his nightstand and opened the window.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 6 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:32 pm

Tobias sat there, still just gripping his hair, face buried in the fabric of his jeans. Gosh, what was he going to do?! He was confused! He didn't want to go. He wanted to stay here. As fun as Oregon sounded, and as anxious he was to live on the beach, he couldn't leave Talbot!

(Should he follow him upstairs or....)
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:33 pm

{I'd say so. He would be able to see the vial and know about Talbot's addiction. As if he doesn't have enough problems already... Poor Tobias. //hugs him }
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:41 pm

*Accepts hug* Tobias: Thanks. Sheesh Talbot, you are so troublesome xD ))

Tobias decided to go follow him, and dragged himself up off the couch, despite his churning stomach which told him not to. He felt terrible right now. And was scared maybe Talbot was angry at him, although it was just this idea Tobias's mind was planting in his brain, making him worry. He walked up, and put a hand on the door "Talbot" He said quietly as he pushed open the door, and walked in. But he saw something he wasn't expecting. A syringe, and a vial. He seemed to go numb, and his face went blank. Like, blank. No emotion, not even a slight hint of one. He slowly bent over, and picked it up. Then stared at it, his face like a clean slate, unusual for him.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:46 pm

Talbot sighed slightly, and hearing the voice, turned from the window. When he went to speak, he saw Tobias staring at something, and following his gaze, remembered the drug he had forgotten to put back under the floorboard. He opened and closed his mouth several times as if trying to say something, but his body was restricting him. Finally, he managed to mutter over and over, "I... I..."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:48 pm

OMG WATCH THIS! Please! https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=lS3t9reE364 ))

Tobias kept just standing there, looking at it, until the grip on it loosened, and it fell from his hand, clattering onto the cold floorboard. He stood there a second, as his arm fell to his side, then turned around. His feet moved before he really even thought about it, and he was walking out of there.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:53 pm

{I need to let it load first because my computer is running slow. :c }

Talbot walked after him quickly, trying to stop him from leaving. "Tobias, wait!" he called before he caught up to him, placing a hand on his shoulder.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:01 pm

Tobias puled his body away from Talbot "Just... just stay away" He said quitely "You said we should break up right? Well you have your wish Talbot. You have your wish. I was gonna ask you to come move with us.... And live with me in Oregon. But it seems you are perfectly happy here, getting high and throwing away your life" He finished, before continuing twords the door.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:05 pm

Talbot visibly flinched, and he stepped away from Tobias slightly, his gaze dropping to the floor. "It's not like that," he said weakly. Why did he do it? The drug always messes up his life. "I don't want to break up."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:14 pm

Tobias turned around, and just looked at him "Not like what, huh? How is it not what it seems? You are on drugs Talbot. It's simple" He sighed, and looked away "OI thought it was crazy, but I was gonna ask if you wanted to somehow sneak away with me to Oregon. But I bet the drug supply there isn't as plentiful as it is here" He said sarcastically "But it's not the fact you are doing them that bothers me(well.. not entirely) But that you didn't tell me. Did you not think that wasn't something I should know? And is life really so bad you are back on drugs? I thought things where going quite nice really...." He almost cried "But it seems I was wrong. About a lit of things"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:33 pm

{Sorry about the poof. XC My mom thinks I've gotten isolated from the family, so she wanted me to take a break from my computer.}

Talbot actually began to grow a bit angry. "Do you think I didn't want to tell you? What am I supposed to do, just walk right up and say 'Hey Tobias, I'm doing drugs'? No, because you would still be this mad. I know you would. And things were that bad, but I know it's not anymore. I want to stop. But it's hard to, almost impossible for some."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:40 pm

"But Talbot, I've been on drugs to. I understand. I would have been angry, yes. But I could have helped! We could have helped each other. But no, I had to find out after I told you I have to leave, and then we get in a huge fight"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:44 pm

Talbot's eyes clouded over with an emotion that couldn't be read, and he replied softly, "I don't want this to happen."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:55 pm

"Neither did I, but it already has" He said, and opened the door "Goodbye Talbot. See you before I leave for Oregon" He simply said, before walking out, trying hard not to break down. So he kept on a almost emotionless face on, but sadness leaked through, and you could tell he was so filled with grief and sorrow.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:03 am

Talbot could nothing but stand there and watch him leave until the pain became too much, at which point he shut the door and went back up to his room. Instead of sitting on the bed like he normally would, he quickly grabbed the vial of dilaudid and grasped it tightly in his hand. He quickly made his way downstairs again and went out into the small backyard they had. Throwing it down into the grass, he found a way to both destroy the drug and get out his anger. He stomped on it violently, watching the liquid seep into the earth. He did this several more times with the small stash he had in his floor.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:09 am

Tobias kept walking down the street, trying to wipe away the tears that escaped his eyes. Gosh, why was he such a screw up? Did everything have to always end up this badly?!?! But then,as his hands covered his eyes in attempt to dry them, a pair of arms grabbed him. He shrieked at the grasp, and it tightened, making him struggle. He yelled out, but a hand clamped over his hand. He bit it, and the man yelled, removing it. Tobias screamed at the top of his lungs, until he was punched in the face, then was gagged. He then saw who was there. Those 4 guys. Of course!
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:13 am

Talbot stopped, and he lifted his head to listen. He thought he heard screaming from somewhere in the distance, although he wasn't sure if it had been real. Still, a walk would help clear his mind, and he could investigate for trouble while out. He walked out the gate on the side of the house, closing it behind him before continuing down the street.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:16 am

Tobias continued to struggle, and fight. Even after getting punched so many times in the stomach and face that he was bleeding and it hurt like h*ll.
    "Look at the fag squirm!" One laughed, and they began to attempt to drag him to the car.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:22 am

Talbot could just begin to make out some people in the distance, and he sped up slightly to try and get a better view of what was happening. As soon as he got close enough to make out who they were and what was happening, he stopped, his heart beating fast. "Tobias!" he called out, although he was frozen in his spot with the inability to move.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:29 am

Tobias saw and heard him, and screamed through the gag, but that got him a kick in the stomach, and a punch across the face. Then they shoved him in the car, and proceeded to get in themselves.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:34 am

Talbot realized what was happening at this point, he was able to move once more. He swiftly raced towards the car, trying to get to it before it was too late. Once he reached it, he swung open the driver's door instead and pulled the guy out swiftly by his shirt, throwing him to the ground. He was hoping it would give Tobias enough time to get out of the car and run, and by beating up the main driver, it would give them more time as they needed to make sure their guy wasn't about to die.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:38 am

The guy holding Tobias's hands behind his back, his grip faltered, as the other guy got out to heck on his friend. Tobias seized this opportunity to yank his arms free, and punch him in the face. Then opened the car, and jumped out, ripping the gag off. He yet again was bleeding bad from the nose, and was bound to get bruising on the face. He was advanced by the guy, but punched again. Thankfully landing the punch Then kicked him where it hurt.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:42 am

Talbot kicked the guy in the rips roughly before lifting him up by the shirt and punching him multiple times in the face. After doing this, he let go and let him drop to the ground before turning to Tobias. "Run," he replied shortly.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:44 am

"Not without you!" He said, and attacked the guy who was behind Talbot. He jumped on him, making him fall over to the ground, and began to punch him in the face.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:50 am

Talbot kicked the guy once more before running over to Tobias and grabbing his arm roughly, signaling for him to get up. "Then let's go."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:41 am