Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

3 posters

Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 16 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:30 am

Tobias stopped for a second, and gently pushed Talbot up against a locker "Okay, let's set this strait" He began "I understand you aren't used to people caring about you. I get it. But you need to realize that I love you. I love you so much. With all my heart and soul. And that it will always be you that I choose. So you shouldn't be so surprised that I chose you" He poke gently, taking Talbot's hand, and gently rubbing the hurt wrist. "I just... need you to realize that. From now on, there will always be someone here to love you forever, and never give up on you."
    Loki
    Loki

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 16 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Loki Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:35 am

Talbot frowned a little and sighed. "Fine... fine..." he mumbled softly. He looked up at him. "Answer me one question though. Why? Why... of everyone... me?"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:47 am

"I don't know" He murmured softly "You seemed to care about me, when others didn't. Even if your caring was in your own little way." He continued to gently rub his wrist "I always hated how you seemed to never look happy. And I got a thrill when I could make you smile. Even if it was only just a smirk. Whenever I'm around you my heart goes out of control. I can't think strait. My stomach flutters with butterfly's. I just... can't stand to see you unhappy. Or to be without you. I learned that when you lost your memory. It was miserable. I felt like dying in a hole. So, it wasn't to hard to choose you. I can't live without you. "
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:50 am

Talbot shrugged a little. "Alright," he said lightly, slinging his arm over his shoulders again and walking down the hallway. "That is all I wanted to know."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:53 am

Tobias smirked slightly, poking Talbot in the stomach "I wish i had gotten the power to read minds. Then I could figure out what you're thinking right now" He snickered "But noooo. Instead you have it, and can read my mind. Full of all it's dirty and weird thoughts"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:55 am

Talbot gave him a strange look before looking away quickly. "You... yeah. I... yeah... just... yeah... It is."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:57 am

Tobias wiggled his eyebrows, to give it more effect "Yes. It is" And, trying not to think about bad things, the worst things popped into mind. Mostly about Talbot.
    Ahem //coughcough// *winkwink* LOL
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:03 am

Talbot removed his arm and spaced themselves. "No," he replied simply, looking creeped out at what had been happening. "Just.......... no." He tried to block out everything Tobias was thinking, and he let out a content sigh when he could barely hear it.

{I just looked over at my Tv and saw a trailer for Evil Dead. life must hate me. ;-; }
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:06 am

//pats head// Don't worry ^^ You are safe! I shall protect you!!!!1

Tobias raised his hands into the air in defense. "Hey! My mind! don't snoop! and just cuz I think it, doesn't mean I'm gonna act on it......"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:09 am

{I have a sword next to me... I am all set for protection mode. X3 }

Talbot looked back at him, still quite disturbed. "It's alright. I can't hear you anymore. Your mind is... safe."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:12 am

Tobias was trying to hide it, but he was blushing. Rather bad. And now he didn't know what to talk about, seeing he had now made things awkward. And now Talbot was going to get reclusive. Again.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:15 am

{Hmm... should we time skip and make things interesting? >:3 And I'm going to assume that by the time Tobias made his decision, it would have been a few months. Otherwise that would have escalated real quickly.}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:18 am

Lol xD Yeah~

Tobias sat in the apartment he now lived in. It wasn't nice, but it was by no means bad. Just a nice little place to live in, if it was just you and your occasional boyfriend. Tobias still went to school and all, but also worked a full time job, graveyard shift. So he had no sleep at night, and went to school all day. It was terrible. But somehow he managed. Seeing it was Saturday, Tobias was in a chair, sleeping. Ah, yes. Sleep. A marvelous thing.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:27 am

{I mean, if Talbot had gotten his wrist broken TWICE, Tobias went into a coma for two weeks, they got powers, and Tobias almost killed himself, as well as Talbot doing drugs all within the span of a month, I was going to lose it.}

Talbot had taken up a part time job as well. It paid fairly, although he didn't make nearly as much as he would full time. However, after working at it for X amount of months since Tobias moved in, he had finally earned a good amount of money to pay Tobias to help him out with his rent. After all, it was his idea to stay. He should help out. He opened the door slowly, not wanting to wake him. He knew he would be sleeping. He always was on Saturdays. He slowly closed it and walked over to him quietly.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:32 am

LOL XD Yeah. And don't forget the countless times they got beat up by the four guys. And when they tried to kidnap Tobias xD How Talbot fell out of his window P: Ah, amazing. It would have been a span of 3-4 months or so. And let's say he has lived there a little under a month.... Yep ))

Tobias lay in the black arm chair, his hair a complete mess. He had on just a pair of shorts, and no shirt on. He almost never wore a shirt at home. He found them increasingly uncomfortable, and wearing one most of the day was making his wings sore. He continued to sleep quitely, except fir a occasional slippage of words. Like the word 'nacho' slipped out once or twice while he was dreaming. And even 'ballet' managed to slip itself into the mix
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:37 am

{Nachos and Ballet... he is living the dream.}

Talbot looked around the small area before placing the envelope on the table by the couch. He carefully wrote Tobias' name on it. He would recognize his handwriting quickly. That would catch his attention. He looked back down at Tobias and smiled a little before heading towards the door to leave.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:07 am

Sorry. Fell asleep ))

Then something seemed to wake the boy up, and he stirred, opening is eyes. "Talbot?" HE asked in a very groggy voice "Is that you?" He tried to look around to find him, but in his 'just woken up' stage, he was a little disorientated.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:40 am

{LOL. I did too. ^^ I have school, but I'll post after I get back.}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:03 pm

okay!! I have to head to school as well. See ya later!
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:42 pm

Talbot turned around quickly, surprised to find Tobias waking up. He was hoping that he would stay asleep while he left so when he found the money, he wouldn't refuse it. And it would be a nice surprise to him. Too late now. "Uh... Hey Tobias."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:44 pm

Sorry I'm on so late. Missed my bus. Had to walk about 3 miles to get home. IN THE RAIN!!! ))

Tobias grunted as he pushed himself off the chair, rubbing his eyes "Hey babe" He said softly, as he stretched. It was clear he was still tired. He was always tired. But hey, he always was. But he didn't let that dampen his spirit "Whats up?"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:48 pm

Talbot looked away a little and rubbed the back of his neck nervously. His plan had been ruined. Now he had to be prepared to either be denied the acceptance of the money or to be tackled in a hug. Both were terrible for him. He looked down at his wrist. The cast had been able to come off, but he needed to keep a {can't remember what it's called} on. "Nothing. I just thought I would stop by and see what was up with you."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:54 pm

Tobias smiled a little "Thanks. And nothings really up. I was just sleeping. Like always" He yawned "We should go out. And do something" He suggested. It had been awhile since they had gone out.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:00 pm

Talbot glanced over at the envelope sitting on the table quickly before looking back at Tobias. "Yeah. We should. Wait... like what?" he asked. at least it still gave him the opportunity to get away before Tobias discovered the envelope while he was still there,
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:06 pm

The boy shrugged "I don't know. I was thinking maybe-..... why is there a envelope over there?" He noticed, and shuffled over to it. He was curious as to what it was. Although... he had his ideas.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:39 am