Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

3 posters

Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:50 am

The phone was soon answered
    "Thank god Tobias! I was trying to call you ever since you stormed out! Please tell me this is like, you calling to try and vent! I really don't want to find you back on drugs, or alcohol" She pleaded
    Loki
    Loki

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:54 am

Talbot's voice shook as he spoke, and felt like crying, although he was sure it was physically impossible for him. "Claire, it's Talbot. Tobias cut himself. I found him passed out in front of my house. You need to get over here now."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:58 am

Then you could hear frantic moving on the other line "Talbot! I need you to take you shirt off, rip a piece off, and tightly tie it right above his cut" It was clear she was running to her car "Then keep your finger on his non-cut wrist, and make sure he has a pulse. If it stops, try everything to get his heart beating" She instructed him, and you could hear her pull out "Put me on speaker, and tell me everything that happens!"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:03 am

{Smexy Talbot taking off his shirt -3- You musn't die Tobias. You must see that. Lol X3 }

Talbot put the phone on speaker and did as she instructed. Feeling for a pulse, he let his head hang down and he let out a long sigh. "Stay with me, Tobias."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:06 am

Tobias seemed to move, even the slightest bit, his head turning a little. His lips moved slightly, grumbled words moaned out in pain, as his head was spinning and he was holding onto consciousness by a thread. But, he could still hear Talbot, and that was the only thing helping him stay awake.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:13 am

Talbot kept his fingers on his wrist, and he glanced down at Tobias sadly. "I have faith in you. I hope you realize that. But just in case, I want to let you know... I'm sorry about what happened earlier. And I'm sorry for this. It was my fault."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:16 am

"No. It's my fault" He muttered "All of it. Forgive me" He said, his breath short and making it harder to speak "So sorry" He muttered "I shouldn't have done this to you" He continued, even though his eyes where shut, and he was growing closer and closer to slipping away.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:22 am

Talbot shook him slightly to keep him awake before continuing. "What do you have to be sorry for? Trying to help me? You were right. I... I need help. And I should have realized that earlier." He stopped for a second. "Are you almost here?" he called to Claire through the phone.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:25 am

"Yes. I'm almost there" She assured him
    "Just tell me something" Tobias said in a low voice, eyes opening just a little "Tell me you don't hate me. Please. You-You don't have to love me back. Just please, tell me you don't hate me" He pleaded, desperately wanting to know. He needed to know he didn't hate him.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:28 am

Talbot sighed and shook his head slowly. "I never hated you... I do... like you. I don't know why you thought I did."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:32 am

Tobias's face erupted int a wild grin, as he close his eyes, and his body went limp. he likes me he thought He likes me. He doesn't hate me. But likes me he thought, when a car swerved around a corner, and sped to them. It violently jerked to a top, and Claire jumped out.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:39 am

Talbot let out a breath of relief when he saw her, and he looked down at Tobias again. "About time. Can you sit with him real quick? I need to get some stuff from the house."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:42 am

"Sorry, I just got out of the shower" she grumbled, and nodded, sitting next to him. It was clear she just had, Her red/brown hair clinging to her wetly, and the quickly thrown on clothes "Hurry up though. He is loosing a lot of blood"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:48 am

Talbot nodded and raced to the house quickly, running up the stairs to his bedroom. He grabbed a shirt off the hanger in his closet quickly and threw it on, although he didn't button it up. He raced to the bathroom and opened one of the drawers to grab a roll of bandages. He ran outside and went up to Claire again. 'Let's get him in the car and to the hospital."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:52 am

She nodded, and gently picked him up, though it was hard "whoa Toby, you're getting fast" She teased. although, she knew it was just muscle
    "Not fat, fluffy" He mumbled back, and Claire smiled happy his sense of humor was still intact. She put him in the backseat, and told Talbot to sit with him, while she drived.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:55 am

Talbot nodded slowly and got in the back with him. He began to change the bandage around the cuts to something that would work better, like the ones he got from his house.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:58 am

Tobias was having a lot of trouble sitting up. And naturally, he just leaned over, pressing himself close to Talbot, eyes still closed. He really was having difficulty staying awake and conscious.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:00 am

After Talbot finished the bandage around his wrist, he sat there with him quietly. And then, going against everything in his nature, he wrapped his arm around Tobias gently.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:04 am

Tobias only smiled gently, as he pushed his head in the crook of Talbot's neck, enjoying the closeness.
    "We're here" Claire said, getting out "stay here. I'll get a doctor" She ran twords the hospital
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:06 am

Talbot was actually enjoying the closeness Tobias, and he let out a small sigh. "Amazing what we can get ourselves into in just a few days."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:11 am

"Imagine a whole week from now" He murmered into his neck. His breath was beginning to slow, and he was slipping away. He didn't want to die anymore, but if he did, in Talbot's arms would be the best place to do so.
    Ckaire, a doctor and a staff where running to the car.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:13 am

Talbot shook him to keep him awake. "Stay with me Tobias! You can't die. I won't let you." He gazed down at Tobias' face. Come on! Just tell him already!
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:17 am

"I love you" He said again quietly, before the car door opened, and the medic team grabbed him. His fingers curled around Talbot's shirt rather tightly, but was so weak it loosed almost right after he had grabbed it. And they set him on the gurnie, and began to try and save him.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:19 am

Talbot got out of the car to watch fearfully as he was placed on the gurnie. Please let them save him!
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:23 am

They did the best they could, as they wheeled him off to a hospital room. (Okay, now my plan. Maybe something happens, and he slips into this like.. coma or something? And is out 2 weeks, not responsive, and they think he won't wake up. And you know, drama. Talbot visit's him for the first time, seeing as the hospital wouldn't let anyone other than family in. And well... maybe something would happen and he woke up? Idk xD)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:03 pm