Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

3 posters

Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 25 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:43 am

Lol xD I think I just hat contact with people I don't know. But with my BFF's I'm like Tobias. Just all.... OMG QWEF;jwqbdcqmnwc;hadverhvio4 Hi c: HUGGLES!! ))

Tobias couldn't help but laugh a little "My apartment isn't haunted silly" He said in a light tone. "You are" His tone changed, and was dark, and he was trying so hard to keep a straight face

^So a joke I would say
    I know. It was lame
    //crys in hole//
    Loki
    Loki

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 25 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Loki Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:45 am

Talbot looked over, a mixture of horror and confusion on his face. "I'm what?" he asked. However, when he read Tobias' mind, he scowled and turned away. "You bitch. Don't do that to me."

{I keep forgetting to post a response. X3 I always hug my friends. Except my best friend. It's... awkward for us.}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:53 am

Tobias couldn't help but giggle a little at that "Sorry. I couldn't resist." He then got up, and looked around, grabbing a pen "Okay. Here. Thin about moving this pen. Kay? Think about it moving to my other hand" He held the pen in his left palm, and held his right one a few inches away, palm up.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:56 am

Talbot was about to protest, to ask Tobias if he seriously thought he could have telekinesis. Yet, as he thought about it, he could read minds. It was possible. However much he was dreading it, he was still surprised when the pen lifted out of Tobias' hand gently, and he quickly dropped it again. "No no no..." He mumbled.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:02 am

"Oh my God Talbot! That's so cool!" The boy cheered, sitting back next to him "You got another power! It's amazing!"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:11 am

Talbot nodded a little and looked down. Cool? He thought to himself, frowning internally. How is any of this cool? I'm... different. Weird. How can he not see this?
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:22 am

Tobias just couldn't help himself, and gently wrapped his arms around Talbot "Just another thing about you that's special. And amazing" He said happily
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:24 am

Talbot sighed and didn't move. He still hadn't spoken, but his mind was racing. Can we stop with the strange, paranormal things or the powers, or... whatever. Can't my life be normal for five minutes? He thought these things angrily, and scowled a bit.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:29 am

"What's wrong babe?" He asked him, noticing just how angry and stressed he seemed. Tobias leaned closer to him, resting his chin on Talbot's shoulder.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:32 am

Talbot sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Nothing... it's just..." He paused for a moment, taking a deep breath. 'why can't I be normal for five minutes? Why does something have to come along and ruin it?"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:40 am

Tobias frowned "Why would you want to be normal? That's boring." He joked "And I wouldn't want you any other way. You're perfect Talbot. Absolutely perfect"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:46 am

'Cut the crap," Talbot said harshly, not daring to look at him. "we both know I'm not. No need to lie. and it's not just about the powers. It's... me. Why can't I be normal. all of me. Because as of right now, I'm a terrible person to be around."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:56 am

Tobias scowled "I wasn't lying" He said so softly it almost wasn't heard "I truly think that. Because I love you, exactly the way you are. And if you were normal like everyone else, you wouldn't be the man I fell in love with. So Talbot, I do find you perfect. And I wouldn't want anything about you to change. Not even your powers. Because they are part of you." He said firmly, in a factual tone, still holding him.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:59 am

"They didn't used to be," he muttered angrily, moving away a little bit. "Not until that... nuclear explosion, or whatever it was. And even then I wasn't normal."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:44 pm

"Well I don't want you to be normal. I just want you, to be you." He said, and let go. If Talbot wanted to bash himself, Tobias wasn't going to stick around to hear it. Because he loved him the way he was, and hearing him complain was making him upset.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:48 am

{Hmm... something needs to happen... X3 }
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:01 am

You're right... Hm... What to do. As always, I'm in the romance mood. I mean, I'm seriously always in that mood. Lol, true yaoi fan here xD <3 so yeah....
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:30 pm

{Sorry about that. >.< My family was watching a Harry Potter marathon. Draco Malfoy... -3- }
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:37 pm

I totally ship drarry o.o Do you??????
    Anyways, so yeah..... What should we do now? My brain is kinda dead xD
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:39 pm

{Yes! -3- If Drarry would have happened, I would have died from Fan Girl Overdose. They are so freakin' adorable together.

My brain is dead as well. :c I can't think of anything we haven't already done...}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:20 pm

Lol, same here P:
    Um........... Talbot should eventually move in.
    Then Tobias should find a stray cat.. Wanna keep it but Talbot is all like no.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:24 pm

{Lol. Talbot does not approve of cats. >.> Should Tobias bring up him moving in?}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:29 pm

Not gonna use coding at te moment. On my iPod :3
    Um... Idk.... Read his mind? Possibly?
    Yes. But the Tobias is all like 'bu-bu-but... The kitty! We need to help da kitty!'
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:32 pm

{Talbot is like 'The thing probably has fleas and infections that we can't afford to fix. It's going to get hair everywhere and scratch everything...' }
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:44 pm

Lol yeah xD skip to next day or whatever~

Tobias was up bright and early, making some breakfast. He hummed a little as he mixed the batter for the pancakes. He was dressed in simply boxers and a black tank top, hair a mess. But he was smiling, and kinda dancing a little as he walked around the kitchen, cooking.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:40 am