Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

I'm No Good At Titles

Forbidden
    Forbidden

I'm No Good At Titles - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm No Good At Titles

Post by Forbidden Sun May 05, 2013 11:36 pm

"So, Mak, how's your first day going? Logan hasn't scared you off yet, has he?" He paused before adding, "I know he seems very intimidating, but he's a nice person, really. He wouldn't hurt a fly. Don't be afraid of him, okay?" There was actual pleading in Damien's voice as he looked down at Mak.
    Damien and Logan had a tangled history. They had been best friends as children, but then Logan's dad pulled him out of public school. He was put in a private school from sixth grade on. They lost touch until they ran into each other at a big party right off the campus of the private school. They had both gotten smashed, and the night ended with the two hooking up. The problem was, both boys believed they were straight. Damien had finally accepted his sexuality and now lusted after and loved Logan. Logan, however, still denied that he could ever have feelings for a guy.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:24 am