Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

You're gonna get us killed, aren't you?

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

You're gonna get us killed, aren't you? Empty You're gonna get us killed, aren't you?

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:53 am

Hey, so this thread is for me and the lovely Forbidden (:
    For our amazing plot and all.
    I named it this because I am totally having Damon say this eventually.
    Ah yeah. I don't know what to do now......
    o.o
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

You're gonna get us killed, aren't you? Empty Re: You're gonna get us killed, aren't you?

Post by Forbidden Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:23 am

I have arrived!
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

You're gonna get us killed, aren't you? Empty Re: You're gonna get us killed, aren't you?

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:27 am

Very Happy Yay, you have arrived x)
    So.........
    Hi.
    Who should start? You want to start?
    My brain is running slow at the moment xD
    And I just got Sempiternal (The new BMTH album) So that is distracting me x)
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:41 am

Sure.
    Just a quick question, though.
    Do you happen to know how I can indent on this website?
    If not, that's fine
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:42 am

Sorry, I don't ):
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:19 am

Okay I'll reply in a few minutes
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:40 am

Silas fell onto the cool leather sofa that was perched in the living room of his too-big apartment and glanced over at the phone hopefully. Maybe he was being too hopeful considering he'd just gotten home from putting up the flyers. Maybe he was being just hopeful enough. There was no way he could handle living alone in this place for much longer, especially not if the empty bedroom stayed empty. He was never a codependant kind of person, but having someone else around was a luxury his heart ached for. Maybe it was because he had two siblings and was never really alone as a child. No absolute reason would ever be given. Silas just couldn't handle living alone even if he was never home.
    A glance at the clock. Twelve fifty-one. It was late enough for the twenty-three year old to be feeling hunger gnaw at his insides. With a sigh, he heaved himself to his feet and stalked to the kitchen. Another thing he hated about living alone was cooking. Sure, he'd cooked with plenty of celebrity chefs, but it wasn't the same as cooking in a sub par kitchen in his own flat. He'd love to have a room mate that liked doing domestic things.
    "What to have for lunch," he mumbled while looking around the fridge for something appetizing.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:31 am

The paper in his hand was wrinkled to the point the words on it were almost illegible. Damon had to hold it close to his face to decipher each individual word as he got out of his car. He was double checking the address, so he didn't end up at the wrong house, looking like a complete idiot. But looking up, it seemed like the address matched the one on the paper he had gotten, the add for a roommate. Normally the reserved boy wouldn't look for a roommate, because he always found it troublesome when he had another person in the house with him, trying to become buddy buddy. But upon looking at all his other housing options in the area, he had been reduced to roommates. The dorms at the college were all full, seeing as it was halfway into the year, and every individual house was either taken or way too expensive. And this had seemed the most reasonable. Good price, large house, and a hopefully decent person. He hadn't really noticed who his roommate would be, he had missed that. He never payed attention to names, unless it was a professor's name, so the fact that this was the famous devil Silas totally phased him. He walked up to the front door, fingers curling into a small fist, as he gently knocked on the door, standing there patiently, pale eyes curiously roaming around the front yard.
    (I hope that was okay....)
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sun Sep 01, 2013 3:44 am

Silas quickly stood upright at hearing the echo of someone knocking on the door. Pushing the fridge door closed, he padded down the hallway. There was a set of stairs to go down as well. Finally he reached the foyer to the entrance. Without checking to see who was at the door, he pulled it open and said. "Hiya. You must be here about the room mate ad, yeah?"
    Then he saw who was standing in the door. He wasn't one hundred percent sure, but he would bet a lot of money that the person in front of him was, in fact, Damon. The young man had the same smile, the same eyes, that same damn hair. Silas hadn't seen the kid in a few years, but he was fairly sure he could trust his eyes. The two of them were supposed to be best friends, what with their moms having been attached at the hip. They, however, did not have personalities that meshed. Silas never once thought bad of the other boy, but he was too quiet for Silas' taste. He played it too safe, and Silas was never one to play it safe.
    "Well, I'll be dammed. Damon?" he asked, arching an eyebrow.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:20 am

The lanky boy looked up, opening his pale lips to reply, when he saw who it was. Silas. It was mother truckin Silas. Well, that did explain the name on the paper. He just finally put the names together. This was Silas in front of him, the Silas. The kid he had grown up with, their mothers forcing them to play together all the way up to junior high. Damon didn't hate Silas, oh no, far from it. Silas was really nice, fun to be around and rather cute. But his idea of fun was almost opposite of Damons'. He went out to parties with celebrities, traveled around with rock stars, cooked with famous chefs, probably slept with a bunch of really hot actors. He lived life like there was no tomorrow, like thrill was his middle name. Whilst Damon lived like tomorrow was more important than the present, like safety was his middle name. But, he had to admit, it was rather nice to see him after God knows how long. He wasn't necessarily a friend, but they did share some memories as kids and they knew each other. It was a step up from complete strangers. A smile formed on his lips, trying to be friendly. "Yeah, it's me," his voice was softer than most male voices were. He never spoke very loudly, never felt the need to. But it help a good level of confidence in it. "Silas, right?" He asked, just confirming what he already knew. How could it not be Silas?
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:35 pm

"The one and only" Silas said, flashing one of his cheeky grins. Quickly, he stepped back from the door and said, "Well, come on in. I'll show you the house and then we can do some catching up, yeah?"
    And that was it. Silas didn't need to interview Damon. He knew the kid on a personal level, and was already sure that he could handle living with him. Damon had always been the kind of guy who gave everyone the space that they desired, and that's what Silas wanted in a room mate. Never mind that they had completely different personalities.
    Once Damon was inside, Silas started talking about the house. "Well, the basement has a minibar, a pool table, darts. It's a regular man cave, you know? Don't worry, though. I don't throw parties here since its a rental. This floor has a full kitchen, nice bathroom, an office, and your bedroom, should you choose to live here. There's also a dining area. The door that leads out back is in the dining and kitchen area. There's a pool and hottub. This is basically your floor. Upstairs is my place. Basically has the same thing but a balcony instead of the patio."
    He took the other man through the house, pointing out little things and saying this or that about rooms. It was a relaxed sort of process.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:48 pm

I'm sorry it took so long to reply ;-; Life is a bitch. And okay this reply is soooo going to suck. I'm having the worst case of writer's block imaginable. I just had to write to essays for school so my brain is not cooperating when it comes to words x(
    --

Damon hesitantly took a step into the home. Wait. That was it? Surely the process of becoming a roommate wasn't this simple. Sure, they knew each other and that grew up together, but for all Silas knew, Damon could be a raging homicidal maniac. A lot can change in the many years they have been apart. But a part of him found it warming that Silas thought Damon could be trusted enough to be roommates. Even though the two were polar opposites. A faint tug lifted the corner of his lip into a slight smirk, and he followed Silas around, his hands in the pockets of his black Suicide Silence jacket. His eyes followed to where Silas pointed to, and he took in the house. It was very large, very clean, rather nice and had many things added to it to make it far better than a normal house. Although Damon was an introvert that kept to himself and enjoyed more calm environments, he had fun. Swimming was something he enjoyed, when he got the time to. He also enjoyed cooking, so that should be enjoyable in the large kitchen. And God knew Silas would be something to keep up with. Although he said no parties Damon could already predict his friends coming over and causing a ruckus. So that should be.... entertaining to have to deal with. Once it was all over Damon thought for a quick moment. As put the house would be a little louder than he was used to, human wise. His music was always loud, but that's because he found music the only noise he enjoyed. Humans making noise was a different matter. But he could deal with it. But that really was the only downside he could think of. It was a lovely house, large too. It was really close to his new college, and he knew Silas already, so the other man knew how Damon kept to himself and wouldn't bug him excessively. He then looked over at Silas and smiled "It's a beautiful home," he said, fingers fiddling with a loose string in his pocket, "I love it."
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:58 am

"I'm glad you like it!" Silas grinned in that comment. Then he quickly added, "Do you need help packing stuff in? My friend, Leo is coming over to work on some homework, and between the three of us, we could probably get everything in quick?"
    Leonardo Westbrook was Silas' best friend. It couldn't be much of a surprise that Silas, the wild child, was bosom buddies with the party boy of the college. Between the two of them, they dredged up enough mischief to get anyone thrown in jail. The two were often seen together at parties and just hanging out. They got along well. It just worked. Plus, it was kind of nice for Silas to have someone to call his best friend, even if they weren't as close as a lot of best friends. It was a safety net as well. If something ever happened, he knew that Leo would have his back.
    As soon as he finished talking, an older guy came in. He was likely in his mid to late twenties. He had a scruffy little James Franco beard and black hair. Big chocolaty brown eyes were full of happiness that just filled him to the brim. He was quite adorable. "Hey Si. Hey stranger. I hope I'm not interrupting anything?"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:59 am

Damon couldn't help but smile a little at Silas so quickly deciding that Damon could move in. It was touching, really. But he shook his head, declining the offer. "It's fine. I don't have too much to haul over, and I wouldn't want to inconvenience you. You probably already have plans, so I can do it by myself," he said simply. He didn't want to be a bother to them. It was his things after all, and making other people move his stuff didn't really sounds appealing to him. He didn't really like people going through his things, so always did his own unpacking. Heck, he didn't even like it when people went into his room without permission. So he simply declined, hands still fiddling with a string in his pockets. His head turned when the stranger walked into the house, looking over him a little, thinking he looked familiar. But he kept quite, not wanting to talk and not knowing what to say.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:18 am

"If you're sure. I mean, Leo is pretty buff and we don't have anything better to do," Silas said with a half grin. He was trying to be polite about the whole situation, and he was kind of s**t at reading when people wanted to be left alone.
    Leo, on the other hand, picked up the vibe very quickly. He laid a casual hand on Slias' shoulder and said, "Si, I think he's got it. Plus, I really need help with my homework, and as much of a death wish as I know it is to ask you for help with lit homework, I'm gonna have to take that chance. I really need your help cos I can't do this essay on my own." Silas sighed and started ushering Leo upstairs, but he waved his friend off. Silas arched a brow but hurried upstairs, not questioning Leo. "I'm Leo Westbrook. I'm guessing your Si's new roommate. Just a warning, he's kind of a handful, so you gotta be patient with him. Anyways, it's nice to meet you, and if you need help, we're right upstairs."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:37 am

Wow. Someone who could actually take the hint that he wanted to be left alone. Damon found himself pondering the thought that he could actually grow to like this Leo guy, even though from what Damon had heard about him (because even he heard rumors) being a party goer and all. His small smile still remained on his lips, mostly to keep a courteous and polite look to him. "Thanks," he simply murmured under his breathe. He really didn't want to get pestered about the whole helping him move in thing, but didn't want to be rude. So Leo poking into the conversation helped him a bit. He listened to the other man speak for a moment, before chuckling a little. He wanted to mention that they actually knew each other, and Damon was fully aware of just how much a handful Si was. But held his tongue, not particularly wanting to get involved into a conversation about childhood memories. The young man simply nodded his head "Thanks for the heads up," he said lightly. "I'm Damon by the way," he held out his hand in greeting.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:52 pm

"No problem. I've known Si for a long time now, and he's the oblivious type. If you really want to get a point across you're gonna have to say it straight up. Don't worry. His feelings won't get hurt," Leo added, a lopsided grin tugging at his full lips. He was a sincere kind of guy, a little mean sometimes, but if you were friends with his friend, he would defend you with his life. It was just the way he worked. Then he heard a loud, annoyed sort of groan coming from upstairs. With a light laugh, he said, "I should probably go on up there now before he jumps out the window and takes off on some grand expedition. It was nice to meet you Damon. I'll talk to you later." And with that, he jogged up the stairs, his stride big enough that he could easily skip steps in his hurry. there was some muffled conversation between the two, and then silence.

{Okay, so I was thinking... Like what if Leo and Si are sort of casual f-buddies?
    It could cause a bit of issue when Damon started to like Si?
    I dunno
    Feel free to tell me if you don't like it}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:40 am

Okay that is an amazing as f--k idea. Like omg. I can see it now xD Imagine Damon casually coming back, and opening the door to find them f--king and his reaction would be priceless xD I have two ideas of how he'd react cx And they are both gifs xDDDDDDDDD Wanna see them? :b
    --
    Damon had to use every ounce of his strength (which wasn't that much) to not smile. Not smile at what he was being told, about Silas. He knew this all too well, about just who the other man was. How to act around him, and how to get your point across. Although Damon never really fell through with those rules, seeing as he had always distanced himself from everyone, including Silas, although they had grown up together. He just found it ironic that this was happening. Him moving in with his polar opposite, and the fact that Leo was giving him pointers for living with Si. But all he did was smile gently and nod in agreement. "Thanks. I'll keep that in mind," he said simply, hands waving a little as Leo strode upstairs. Damon then turned around, and began to walk towards the door and to his car.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:22 pm

Yes, yes I would like to see these gifs c:

Leo emerged into the open living room, dining area, and kitchen. Unlike the first floor, the upper story had a much more open layout which was why Silas had chosen to live up there. He liked having the freedom to wander around the area without any walls to hold him back. Leo like it because he could sit and work on his homework while Silas was making dinner, and he could still chat. It was nice. Plus, he didn't much mind always being able to watch Silas running hitherto.
    Other than the massive, open room, there was a library that doubled for an office and the master bedroom. That was probably Leo's favorite room in the house. It was a sprawling room with a giant bathroom. Leo would like to live in the house just to have the bloody master bathroom. Silas wasn't in the main room, so he was guessing that Silas was in the bedroom. He stalked inside just in time to catch the younger man pulling off his shirt. He clicked his tongue approvingly, crossing the room quickly. "There's another person in this house. Don't you think it's a bit inappropriate try and seduce me, Si?" his voice was full of teasing.
    "That wasn't really my plan, but now that you say so," he purred, turning to face Leo. He had to look up at his friend when he continued, "And it's not like guests have ever bothered you. Remember when my parents decided to visit?"
    "Don't tempt me, Si. I'll jump you right here," Leo rasped, his hands finding a place on the wall on either side of the younger man's head. Now Silas was pinned between the wall and Leo. Their faces were only a few inches apart, and his breath was fanning across Si's face. It sent a fluttery sensation down the young man's spine and a riot of butterflies low in his abdomen.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:52 pm

Okay, so the first reaction has its little story. So for this, it has to require Damon having walked into someone having sex before. I thought it could be that, more than once he has accidently walked into his older sister having sex with her boyfriend, so when he sees this between the other men, his reaction is somewhat like
    You're gonna get us killed, aren't you? Tumblr_mp95cjfVoj1sportyo1_1280_zpsf2490499
    xD And he just walked out, and yells for them to just text him when they're done so he can come home :b
    I thought that would be funny because, although he himself has never had any sexual experiences, nor wishes to (being asexual) he isn't fazed by it too much. Because even though he thinks he is beginning to get feelings for Si, his logical brain reminds him that they share no relationship, therefore he can sleep with whomever he wishes, so it doesn't bother him. But if you want, Si can be all 'ahhhhhh ummm' about it. But whatever x) I thought it would be funny.
    The other reaction is almost opposite. Pretty much all the sexual experience he's ever had was sex ed in school. Never seen it, never had it, has almost no idea. So when he walks in it'll be like
    You're gonna get us killed, aren't you? Tumblr_lhtimf9LAs1qa1oth_zps74568a25
    then
    You're gonna get us killed, aren't you? Post-21673-True-Blood-NOPE-gif-601-who-ar-3Mmc_zps1e043765
    and he proceeds to go to his room and hide in his closet with his door locked the remainder of the day to think about that life scarring event. And although he doesn't make it too awkward afterwards, he's still like 'I'm a little shaken still' But still has that part of him, like in the first scenario, that's like 'He can screw whomever he pleases' So yeah :p
    And I don't really have the motivation to do a paragraph of him driving to get his things :b
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:42 am

Hmmm.
    Whatever one you prefer.
    Should we do the next bit in pm?
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:52 am

Ahhhh I can't pick x) Either is perfectly fine with me. Ummmm....... yeah. Idk. I think I'll go with the fist one, because he hasn't gotten his room yet and all, so its easier for him to just leave and drive off to a park and sleep in a tree and let the finish cx
    So yeah.
    Pm.
    Wait.
    Should we like, start with him walking in orrrrr
    Did you wanna type up some smutty things c:
    Because if you want
    You can
    Or we can start at him opening the door
    idk
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:54 am

I just wrote a fluffy Destiel fic. I definitely need something a bit more rated M right now, so I'll do that real quick :b
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:09 am

YAY FOR M RATED GAY MATERIAL!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY x)
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:22 am

You should see soe of the fics I write haha.
    Although the one I'm writing now is just plain depressing...
    I dunno why I was commissioned to write it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:32 pm