Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

Um, help? My BFF might be my girlfriend?

horsewolfgriffingirl
    horsewolfgriffingirl

Um, help? My BFF might be my girlfriend? Empty Um, help? My BFF might be my girlfriend?

Post by horsewolfgriffingirl Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:53 am

So, yesterday my BFF and I were talking and she came out to me as asexual, and bicurious. I am bisexual, and she knows it, but then we got talking for a bit and I asked (through lots of topics leading up to this) what made her think about herself possibly being bi, and she said she loved someone, but she wasn't sure if it was like best friend or family or more than that.

So, naturally, I asked who it was. We went back and forth for a while, (though I had guessed it was me) and eventually she emailed me later, saying that she would tell me later but dropping every hint she could that it was me (which she did earlier as well). When she was on the phone, she said she thought it was family love, but she wasn't sure. And in the email she made it sound like a lot more than that. So now what do I do?

I am meeting with her in the morning when I get to school. I don't know what to do! But I'm really excited. But what do I do? How do I talk to her? Should we try a relationship?? I've loved her forever, and had the same issue of not knowing whether it was friendship or family or more than that, so I don't know at all. Please help!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:12 pm