Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

+2
horsewolfgriffingirl
Fåbûløūš
6 posters

Remembering this site

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Remembering this site  Empty Remembering this site

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:29 am

I don't know if this site will die, or if one day it will start up again, but thats okay.
    I always get a weird tingling feeling in my stomach whenever I read through my old roleplays. Even if I am bad at replying at times, or it never got far, I always cherished them. They were wolds built up and thought of, by us. We made these worlds. I will always remember them.
    The tingling feeling, is both good and bad. It makes me happy, remembering all the good times I had with you guys. But sad, because some of you will never come back. I will no longer get to make memories with you.
    Some of you could be dead. Or moved far away. Forgot your password. Or just don't care. But I still will always remember.
    I hope one day you all will too, remember. Remember the ideas and thoughts created by you, by me. All these things we did on here, these amazing stories. Even if some were a tad dumb, or violent, or poorly executed. They were all brilliant.
    You guys really meant a lot to me. Still mean a lot to me. Although I was bad at replying, these stories kept me up at night. Wondering what might happen next, plotting the next event. I always loved you guys, and your brilliant stories.
    You guys helped shape my writing to how it is today, kept my creative thoughts flowing, and helped me through some shitty times. You were my friends when I had none. Writing helped me escape.
    So although not many, maybe none of you will see this, I still have to thank you.
    Thank you so much. So, so much. This site has amazing memories on it. I miss it, but I will always smile when I read through old stories.
    So thank you.
    horsewolfgriffingirl
    horsewolfgriffingirl

Remembering this site  Empty Re: Remembering this site

Post by horsewolfgriffingirl Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:04 pm

I still come here once a week or so to see if anyone posts. I miss this site when it was still busy. I was never very active, but it was so much fun! I keep trying to bring people here, but it isn't working well so far. We will always remember when it was new, though. :)I'm glad you will always remember this, I will too.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:19 am

I'll been honest... I cried when I read this. Just today, before I even saw this post, I read through all of our Tobias/Talbot roleplay. I found myself smiling a lot, despite the fact that Talbot was a complete douche and that my writing sucks.

I get on every once in a while to check for anything new. I've come to accept that this place was dying, forgotten under the pressures of life. But seeing this post made me feel that happiness again. Judging by what you wrote, it seems that you won't be posting again. If this is true, I want to thank you for giving me this happiness for a while. Roleplaying here was one of the best times of my life, and I will always remember all of you. I'm not sure if I will return, but I'm sure I will. It's hard to let this place go.
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Thu May 15, 2014 4:21 pm

Sorry guys, I'm an awful site owner >.<

I know it's not an excuse, but I've been uber busy with college-y stuffs (woah I'm so old). Anyways, I want to apologize for not being on, like, at all for about a year now... So. I'm sorry. If anyone wants to contact me and possibly restart or remake this place just shoot me an e-mail at raintalon1@gmail.com I'm sorry again guys, and I hope you guys are all doing well.

Maybe I'll see you guys someplace in this vast space of the 'net, but until then, byeee!
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    ιɴғιɴιтy ♥
    Admin

Post by ιɴғιɴιтy ♥ Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:26 pm

Wow this place is so old! And I bet everyone has grown up during the years we've been apart. I'm so curious to see how everyone is and wish we could all roleplay again because I know all of our writing has gotten so much more advanced compared to how we used to roleplay two or three years ago! But I just found this website in the many bookmarked folders I have laying around on the computer I don't use anymore. Like Fabulous had said, I started going through the old threads and re-reading everything that we all used to roleplay and wow have I come a long way. It makes me sad though that we won't be here to create more memories together because I remember sitting on my computer anxiously waiting for a reply to my plot or even sitting around and chatting to you guys always made my night. It's also so weird and breathtaking to see how I was a couple years ago, obsessed with Marzia & Pewdiepie and Youtube in general. I just started picking them back up and watching their videos because I remembered how much I loved them a couple years ago. This whole website makes me nostalgic and miss the times where everything was simple and easy. I might message you Winter, if I have enough nerve or if you remember me, but as for now, I'll check this website every other week and maybe we can all start up this site again!

It's a hopeful thought but I just wanted to thank all of you guys too. It was a wonderful experience to be able to trust in people online so strongly and to be able to have fun with you! I don't know if anybody still logs into this website but as a parting note, this was fun and I know that this website definitely shaped who I am as a writer today. <3
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    ωιитεяβεяяγ
    Admin

Post by ωιитεяβεяяγ Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:38 pm

...I love you all and you're all beautiful amazing people <3
    ¢σℓσυяѕ
    ¢σℓσυяѕ
    Admin

Post by ¢σℓσυяѕ Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:43 pm

Miss you all... If anyone even remembers me