Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

3 posters

Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 12 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:17 am

Tobias was already in the science lab, sitting at his seat. Claire sat on his table, and was talking to him.
    "So, how did you manage to not die?" She asked
    "Erm... Me and Talbot were erm... not at the field trip. So we weren't there when it happened" He said, looking at his hands
    "Ah, I see." She frowned "You're not telling me something" She said
    oh no He thought
    "What are you talking about? I'm not keeping anything from you..;" He said, nervously
    "Yes you are" She crossed her arms
    oh no. She is going to find out about them
    "I don't know what you're talking about" The boy muttered, opening a science book
    if she finds out about the wings, she will flip
    "I will get it out of you, I swear to God" The girl threatened, but the bell rang, and she grumbled, sitting in her seat
    thank god. She couldn't find out. No. If she found I I got those wings in a nuclear explosion? I would be shipped off to a lab in a spit second
    Loki
    Loki

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 12 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Loki Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:21 am

Talbot looked around and saw Tobias talking with Claire, but he ignored it and looked around for John. But... he already had a science partner. Who the hell is my science partner? He thought angrily to himself. The talking got louder... but no one was saying anything. Things were not right. And one thing stood out in particular. Did Tobias just say he had wings? Whatever... who's my science partner? Ugh...
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:25 am

Everyone filled into their seats, and Tobias was alone, waiting for Talbot.
    Crap. He must not remember we are partners. And now everything is going to start over. He doesn't remember me. So he doesn't remember our relationship He though and sighed But i'm still in love with him. What should I do! and what if he find out about.... me and my... wings. God, I'm screwed. He thought miserably
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:27 am

Talbot nodded a little as he heard Tobias. They were lab partners. Of course he would have forgotten that. He walked over to the seat slowly and set his stuff down. "Thanks for reminding me," he said quietly. "Totally forgot. I thought John was still my partner."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:31 am

"Um.... I didn't say anything to you.." Tobias said, raising an eyebrow Crap. He can read minds. Wait, that's crazy. Not possible. But wait... can he? Can you?! If you can, scream bunnies at the top of your lungs He thought, looking at Talbot. Oh Tobias, you're a special one xD
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:33 am

Talbot gave him a look of suspicion and raised an eyebrow as he looked down at his paper. "I'm not screaming that," he said lightly. Suddenly, he realized what just happened, and he looked over at Tobias. "Wait... I can what? You must be joking."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:42 am

Tobias's mouth dropped open, and he just stared at Talbot
    Oh sh*t. You can read my mind he thought This is bad. Very ad. Don't think about anything bad Tobias. Don't think about it....
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:46 am

Talbot wasn't sure what to think of the situation. Why him, of all people? why did he have to be different. With a sigh, Talbot placed his head in his hands. "What?" he mumbled.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:49 am

"Nothing" The boy squeaked "Nothing at all...." He then tried to focus on the school work, and tried not to think

skip to lunch or something?
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:50 am

{Sure. ^^ Maybe Tobias tries to talk to him and Talbot doesn't want to?}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:53 am

//shrugs// sure ^^ Or the other way around. Either one works.

Tobias sat outside, at a table, alone. He was poking his fork at the salad he had gotten, no appetite in him. Today wasn't going well. Not even the least bit.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:55 am

Talbot was confused at the moment. Very confused. He was changing, and he knew it was that... things fault. He occasionally banged his head on the wall, earning him weird looks from anyone passing by.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:58 am

Tobias sighed, and got up, throwing his food away. He then saw Talbot.... hitting his head on the wall. Tobias didn't want to... .but he walked up to him and asked "Um hi. Are you.. okay?" It was said in a small voice, eyes not on the boy. But else where.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:02 am

Talbot leaned against the wall when Tobias arrived, his forehead pressed against it. "I'm just fine," he growled, a slight menace in his voice. He didn't want to talk at the moment. especially not with him. He needed to figure things out on his own.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:04 am

And that's when Tobias had just about enough. He rolled his eyes out of annoyance, grabbed Talbot by the arms, and dragged him off to the janitors closet, where he shoved the boy in, and locked themselves in "Okay, hate me all you want for this, but we need to figure this out. Obviously something happened back at the bus. And it wasn't just you loosing your memory" He put his hands on his hips.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:08 am

Talbot ran his hand through his hair and sighed. "You think?" He snarled. "I can read minds! And who knows what happened to you!" He thought for a second. "Something about wings. I can't remember exactly." He tried to move past Tobias to the door. "I have somewhere to go," he said. "I don't want to talk about this." He didn't have anywhere to be. He just wanted to get away.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:25 am

Sorry bout mini poofs. Internet being stupid

Tobias stepped in front of him "No" He said firmly, although, on the inside he felt scared. Scared of loosing Talbot. "You aren't going. Because we need to talk about this. Because you are all I have to talk to, and I to you. So we are going to talk about it, weather you like it or not. Because we are the only people (that you know of) that survived that explosion. So we have no one else. Unless you want to go talk to the government. I'm sure they would love to talk to you about arrangements to be shipped off to a lab." He said, putting his hands on his hips, looking at him in the eyes "So you are staying, and talking. So just calm down, and talk. About things like, when you first noticed it, what all you hear, who you can hear. etc"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:29 am

{It's cool. ^^ At least you didn't die.}

"I don't want to talk about it," Talbot nearly screamed, turning and slamming his head against the wall again. He gripped his head tightly, as though he had given himself a headache. "I don't need to talk about it. I can figure this out on my own! I don't need you."

{I just realized how harsh that last sentence was. O.O }
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:37 am

Lol, it was harsh xD I'm surprised Tobias hasn't gone and like... died in a hole or something xD
    Wanna give Talbot a flashback of a memory perhaps? Wink )

Tobias, yet again, felt like his heart had gotten stabbed. Those words cut through him, and made him feel like just dying. "You don't need me" He repeated quitely, all his stubbornness and boldness gone "I see then. Never mind. I'll leave you alone now" He simply said, and slipped out of the room. Well....... He found himself feeling worse than he had in a long, long time. As bad as when he and Talbot had fought, and he had almost killed himself. Well crap. He should just give up on even trying to get back together with Talbot. He seemed to have screwed that up already.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:40 am

{Like, from when they were together type of thing to help him remember?}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:41 am

Yep ^^ Or whatever really. Just a snippet of something, to get him thinking. Possibly finding half dead Tobias in the road might help xD the confession n of Love <3 Something like that xD
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:48 am

{Hmmm... let's see... }

Talbot groaned and slammed his head against the wall again. This time, his whole mind froze and went blank, like a frozen computer on the blue screen of death. It was rebooting, with a memory. Something he had forgotten. Several memories to be exact. Hitting his head had the same effect as whatever happened on the bus. science class, the confession, the times they had spent together. When he was finally able to think naturally, he couldn't remember what had happened that day. But he had his old memory back. The last thing he could think of was the bus and falling unconscious. But that was about it. He stumbled out of the closet and looked around, confused. "What?" he mumbled.

{Lol. Still amnesia, but a different amnesia.}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:54 am

OMG cool <3

Tobias was having a hard time not crying, an to stop from doing so, he gripped his hair tightly in his fists, and walked on. He them had a... idea. Now, if it hadn't been for that stupid explosion, and he hadn't gotten these damn wings, then his beloved Talbot wouldn't have lost memory. He couldn't be cursed like this. And so... the thought of jumping off the roof came to mind. Let's see if these things can fly. And if they can't, then well, I suppose that's it. But without Talbot, I don't care anymore He thought to himself, and made his way up to the roof. Hey, to him the idea was a good one.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:29 pm

{Ugh... >.< Fell asleep. I'm sorry.}

Talbot exited the closet cautiously, looking around for any sign of Tobias. He had no idea what was going on, but that was where Tobias always went, so he must have had something to do with it. He could hear people, as if they were all talking at once, but glancing around, hardly anyone was moving their mouths. Confused, he tried to block them out and searched around, hoping to spot Tobias somewhere. Where could he be?
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:56 pm

Haha, tis okay ^^

Tobias continued to walk, until he went up the the doorway that led to the stairs. Claire watched him disappear behind the door, but thought nothing of it. The boy was probably trying to get out of 4th period or something. Then Tobias climbed the stairs quickly, and went up into the cold air on the roof. He then proceeded to take off his jacket, and shirt. Now, he didn't particularly want to die. But he found that trying to see if these retched things would work or not. And if he died because they didn't. Oh well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 7:25 am