Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

3 posters

Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 11 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:21 am

Tobias could sense his anxiousness, and could fee his waves of worry, just radiate off him "Hey" The boy said softly, looking over at him "It's fine. I'm sure everyone is fine." He then saw that this road looked, a little less mangled "See? Whatever happened seems to not have gone to far from here"
    Loki
    Loki

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 11 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Loki Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:31 am

{Ugh... sorry. Busy life. Neutral }

Talbot let out a small sigh of relief and kept driving, speeding up a little to cover more ground on the empty road. His job was probably waiting for him to arrive, boss glancing at the clock to time how long he had been late. Wait... had he gotten fired? He couldn't remember that either. Something was seriously wrong.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:46 am

"So you really don't remember anything?" Tobias asked, his gaze swapping from Talbot, to his hands in his lap. He knew the answer. But didn't want to face the truth. The happy memories with Talbot flooded his mind, making this that much harder.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:19 pm

Talbot shrugged a little and stared out at the road ahead of him. "Possibly," he muttered. "It could just be recent events. Did I have a job when we... met?"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:27 pm

"Uh, yeah. You did" Tobias said to him "But I think you got fired. When I was in the hospital and all. You wouldn't show up to work.... so he let you go"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:33 pm

{I got banned from the Warriors forums for the day. Neutral }

Talbot frowned a little and thought back to what he could remember. "I vaguely remember that... I don't remember anything about a hospital. Just the call telling me I had been let go." He paused for a moment and looked over at Tobias. "We... had science... I think."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:39 pm

Daw, that sucks! ):

The boy couldn't hide the small smile that fell onto his lips "Yeah. We did" He simply said, and more memories came into place. HE remembered when they had to dissect the frog in class. Oh, how that was funny.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:50 pm

{But we're also going to the movies! I don't think my mom understands punishments too well.}

Talbot looked back at the road and narrowed his eyes a little. "Yeah... I remember you. You were always so cheerful and... annoying sometimes."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:00 pm

Tobias held in a laugh "Well, of course that's how you remember me" He found himself saying, but with a grin on his face. He found that exceedingly funny.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:10 pm

Talbot raised an eyebrow and looked over at Tobias with an almost unreadable expression. "Alright..." he said uneasily, looking back at the road. "At least we're getting things sorted out."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:18 pm

Um... wanna skip to when they are back in town? I don't know what else to really do xD )
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:21 pm

{Sure! ^^ }
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:22 pm

Tobias had somehow managed to fall asleep during the car ride. He sat there, head leaned on the window, eyes closed, breath quite and slow. Ah, he looked so peaceful. And cute ^^
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:31 pm

{I need to go. :c I won't be back till tomorrow.}
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:28 pm

{Here! ^^ }

When Talbot arrived at the edge of the town, he leaned over and roughly shook Tobias' shoulder to wake him. "Wake up," he said gruffly. "We're here. We should get you to a hospital for that... thing on your back."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:23 pm

Tobias blinked his eyes open, and yawned. He listened for a second, before shaking his head violently "Ohh no! I am not going back to the hosspital. Plus... I'm kinda scared it wil be something bad. And I'd rather not be a freak. Publicly at least" he explained.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:27 am

{Sorry about that. I'm not feeling very well right now. I fell asleep.}

Talbot scowled a little as he slowed down to match the speed limit. "Fine then," Talbot snarled in response. "Let that thing eat away at your back. See if I care."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:33 am

Dawwwww, that sucks! hope you feel better! ))

Now, that hurt Tobias, wayyy more than it should have. He felt he was over reacting on the inside, but he felt like crying. And like someone had just stabbed his heart. His boyfriend, well... boyfriend before Talbot had lost his memory, basically just said he didn't care if, whatever was in his back, hurt him. Tobias slumped in his seat, and looked at the window, suddenly silent.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:49 am

Talbot could almost feel the hurt radiating off of Tobias at what he said. But it wasn't his fault that he had suggested getting Tobias help and he had refused. If he wanted to endanger his life with the thing in his back, let him. "Whatever," he mumbled softly.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:53 am

Tonight he shall get his wings <3
    That sounded.... weird for some reason xD

"You can drop me off now" He said quitely "I live right here" He was sure Talbot wouldn't remember where he lived, seeing he remembered next to nothing about him.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:56 am

{Talbot shall get his mind reading abilities. >:3

And it sounds like an angel or something. X3 }

Talbot nodded a little and pulled over to the curb so he could get out. He was sure he would see him in class the next day, but for now, he was just glad to get away from him. Things were getting weird, and he couldn't handle it.

[Should we time skip?}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:58 am

Lol, yes xD
    Should we skip to the middle of the night, when like, the wings sprout and he rushes to Talbot's and is like HOLY SH*T! I JUST GOT WINGS! HELP MEEEEEE!
    Orrrr
    At school. Pst, Talbot. Help me. I think I have wings on my back o.o
    Which would you prefer xD
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:01 am

{Hmmm... perhaps Tobias thinks it at school and Talbot read his mind without knowing and then Tobias is like O.o }
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:06 am

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Tobias had a.... interesting night. And he was rather terrified from it. In the middle of the night, these... things had ripped out of his back. And it had hurt. Big time. But he dared not tell anyone. Not even Claire. He was to scared to. He made sure to clean the blood from his bed, and took a shower. He turned around, looking in the mirror. White wings. Not to big. But big enough (They will grow ^^) Lay on his back. And Tobias felt like a freak. But he could actually feel the things. And folded them up on his back, and got dressed. He then took his normal route to school, and got there with time to spare. He then made his way to the locker, and began to put his things in it. But his mind was only thinking about one thing. Those.... things on his back. What was he going to do about them? How did he get them? How was he going to go on in life with them? He didn't know anymore....
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:10 am

Talbot walked into the school the next day. Things were louder than usual, and the conversations he could hear didn't make sense. It was like everyone had been talking to themselves. Like they were thinking. Talbot tried his best to ignore it, but as he tried to dim it out, it would grow louder again. It was like it was in his mind. But that was impossible... right? He walked into science class and looked around. Who was my partner? John... I think.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 2:34 pm