Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

3 posters

Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Loki
    Loki

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 10 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Loki Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:33 am

{You don't have to. ^^" }

Talbot looked over at him, confusion etched on his face at the question. "Babe?" He asked. "What are you talking about? I hardly know you." He almost regretted the words as soon as he had said them, but he would never admit them out loud.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 10 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:39 am

//shakes head// Nah, I wanna. I wanted to keep the whole, persuasion thing, maybe give him wings? And then Psionic blast. A thing where he can make this, link with a person and cause pain to them, make them break down and that stuffs. MWAHAHAA)

Horror was clear on his face, as he heard him say that "W-what?" He asked, hurt in his voice "w-what are you talking about? you know me. I-I'm your boyfriend, Tobias. You-you have to remember" He said, fear creeping up in his body. This couldn't be happening. So much work, effort, and pain had happened so he could be with the other boy. And now he couldn't remember any of it?
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:44 am

{That sounds awesome. ^^ He could be wickedly awesome at that. Lol. Hopefully that shall work out with this.}

Talbot gave him a strange look and shook his head slowly. "I don't remember a thing. I certainly don't remember a... boyfriend." He shrugged a little and looked away. The other boy was obviously hurt by what had been said. He just couldn't remember anything. Tobias obviously did.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:47 am

Tobias contemplated saying 'excuse me while I go and jump off a cliff now' But decided against it. Though, of course, he had thunk that. The boy shakily got up, not meeting Talbot's gaze "Oh" He said in a now quite, very hurt voice "Well... I'm going to go and see what happened" He simply said, slipping past Talbot, and out of the bus. Although his head was still pounding, and his back still felt like the flesh was being torn from it, he needed out. Or he was going to have a mental breakdown in there.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:53 am

Talbot watched him walk away and he let out a small sigh. He could not remember anything that might have happened recently, and his headache felt like it was getting worse and worse with every passing minute. Slowly, he stood and followed him outside shakily, still recovering from what had happened, physically and mentally. He needed to find out what was happening with himself. How, he wasn't sure. "It's terrible out here," he told Tobias. He looked over at him for a second. "Your name would be?"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:59 am

Tobias looked at the wreckage left from the explosion, then said "Tobias" It was a meek and quiet voice. For he felt very sad, and hurt by how Talbot remembered nothing. He just, didn't know how he could cope with it. But Tobias simply ran a hand though his dark hair and then said "We should get back home. We will have to steal a car or something though. We are about 2 hours from town" He simply put it. (Let's say the blast didn't hit their town.)
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:05 am

{Alright. ^^ }

Talbot turned away from him, muttering something lowly under his breath. This boy, Tobias, was acting strange since he had said he did not know him. Sad. He knew they must have had some sort of relationship. Perhaps even dating, as he had said. But that would have to be put aside for later. They needed to get back to town. "Alright. I'm sure if we walk along this road, we'll find something."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:12 am

The boy simply nodded his head, not speaking any words, as he put his hands in his pockets. Ew. His clothes. They were really dirty, dust and dirt covering them. But hey, Talbot's clothes didn't look any better. But the boy continued to walk on, his gaze on his feet, as he looked for a car that wasn't wither flipped or crushed, gaze mostly to his feet.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:15 am

Talbot wasn't sure what to make of the silence. He hated it. It was so depressing and eerie, making everything awkward between the two of them. Yet he loved it as well. He didn't talk to many people, and he usually managed to creep them out when he did. Yet, he couldn't find any words to say to the other.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:21 am

After not finding a car, the utter silence between them, and that god damn feeling in his back, Tobias stopped. Then proceeded to unzip his jacket, and then began to take off his shirt "Okay" He began "I swear to god, there is some kind of animal eating away at my back!" He declared "Bab- Talbot, could you please tell me what's on with my back?" He asked. It was true though. His back had this gnawing feeling, and it was killing him. Little did he know, it was his new wings forming under the skin. And the little lumps could be seen under it, slowly but surely growing, pushing on the skin.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:24 am

Talbot's eyes widened at the sight, and he took a small step back as he saw it. "Uh... I... think you have something living under your skin... and it's growing." as he stared at it, he got this sickening feeling in his stomach. whatever was happening with Tobias, he knew it was not natural.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:32 am

Tobias let out a shriek "What?" He cried out, and threw his hands back. He managed to feel the push out of skin, with the an lighter coloring behind it, and he looked shocked, but also awed "What the hell" H muttered "What is it?" He asked himself outloud, and then put his shirt back on "That's so... cool. I hope I don't die from it"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:33 am

{Ugh... so... sleep deprived. I need to go to bed. Goodnight!}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:39 am

Night!
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:33 pm

{Here!}

"Cool?" Talbot questioned, obviously weirded out by their situation. "That's not cool. It could be some sort of... disease from whatever happened back there." He glanced behind him at the destruction around. Whatever happened, it hadn't ended well. How they survived, he had no idea.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:11 pm

Tobias couldn't help but smile softly. At least Talbot, without any memory of him, still was himself. As technical as ever. Only, sadly, he had gone back to the old him. The one who was cold, didn't talk much, and wasn't close to anyone. He missed his Talbot. The one, who just for him, would show his rare kindness, and (dare I say it) love. But just being around the boy, was enough for him. "I'll be fine." Tobias simply said, zipping his dirt covered jacket up "Always am" But doubt clouded his mind, as he was scared of just what Talbot had said. But he wasn't going to show he was scared.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:06 am

{Ugh... sorry about being late. Long day and now my stomach hurts. Neutral But I'm here.}

Talbot shrugged a little and turned away from him to keep walking. He wasn't sure what to say to Tobias, and even if he did, he most likely wouldn't say it. Why share his thoughts with someone he doesn't know. All he knew was that he needed to get back to his house. His mother was probably waiting for him if she too wasn't dead.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:15 am

It's fine ^^ I'm kinda pissed though..... My mom is evil :c ))

Tobias continued to walk on, the dusty ground kicking up thin plooms of light and tan dust up. Then eventually found a not-to-destroyed car, and walked up to it. The windows were busted, and sharp pieces lay in the windows frame, and on the chair "Found a car" He said, and began to try and find some keys, and ended up cutting his arm on the glass. He cursed, retracting his arm, holding the bloody wound. Well crap. This hurt.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:19 am

{What happened? :c }

Talbot followed him over to where it was and began looking around to help him find keys. There didn't seem to be anything in it but glass and other sharp objects. As he shifted through them, he heard Tobias curse, and he looked up slightly to see the wound before searching once more. "You alright?" he questioned roughly, as if he hadn't really cared, but doing it just to be polite.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:29 am

Mom is just.... gah. First she doesn't relive that I have ADHA, now she says I'm trying to get attention by saying I have insomnia. And now she restricted my phone for 'txting people at midnight' Seriously? I'm up to at least 2-3 every night. Staring at my ceiling, or talking to people. Doesn't matter. and now is mad that I have 2 B's. -_- )
    "I think" He muttered, taking off his jacket, which now had a large rip in the sleeve. He checked his arm, and grumbled. It was the same on he ha cut into. And he still had some stitches in his wrist. "Great. I'll need more stitches" He muttered, and began to cautiously move the skin to get some glass out, making him hiss.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:39 am

{That sounds terrible. :c }

Talbot looked down at a blade shaped piece of glass, and he picked it up carefully to examine. "Don't kill yourself," he muttered quietly to Tobias. He slowly slipped the shard into his pocket and continued sifting though everything. Who knew what they were going to run into. After everything that has happened, he would be surprised if things got worse. But if they did, he would be prepared.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:47 am

Tobias only chuckled Trust me. I won't do that again" The boy said, and managed to find the keys, under the car, near the tire "Found the keys" He announced, grabbing them "you should drive. You have always been better at driving than me" He smirked a little
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:54 am

"Oh... um... alright," Talbot replied slowly. That was one new thing learned about what relationship they had. He was the better driver. He actually felt a little proud himself, although he would say so out loud in fear of sounding vain. He grabbed the keys and moved over to the driver's side, getting in and revving the engine a few times before the car actually started.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:07 am

Tobias sat down in the passenger seat, and shut the door. H then took his jacket, which was ruined, and reluctantly ripped a strip off. Dang, this was his favorite jacket. But he needed a bandage, so he ripped it off, and tied it around his wound, biting it to tighten it up so it wouldn't slip off. The wound continued to sting, but he just ignored it. Plus the pain in his back hurt more.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:12 am

Talbot took off down the road, driving rather fast for being in the state they were in. However, he was anxious to get back to their town and see what had become of it. Whether others were alive there. It was killing him not to know. He felt something stab him in the leg, and remembering the shard of glass, he carefully took it out and placed it on the dashboard.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 4:16 am