Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

3 posters

Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Loki
    Loki

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 34 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Loki Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:23 am

Malevolo nodded a little, chuckling nervously. "Well... I'm glad it went so well for you."

Harry looked at him nervously, frowning a little. He was suspicious, but he wouldn't say that. "Alright..." he mumbled.

{Lucius Malfoy needs to get involved. X3 }
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 34 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed May 01, 2013 2:30 am

Hahaha, yes c:
    --
    shall we skip possibly two weeks?
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed May 01, 2013 2:36 am

{Yes we shall. c: }

Harry awoke abruptly and groaned. He sat up in his bed before he managed to stand and rummage around for clothing. He got dressed and grabbed his wand, shoving it in his pocket.

Malevolo yawned loudly as he got ready, changing quickly and grabbing his wand. He tilted his head to the side and cracked his neck before doing the same to the other.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed May 01, 2013 2:42 am

Draco woke up not long after, looking as appealing as death. His blonde hair fell over his eyes, seeing he hadn't cut it in such a long time. He ran his hand through it, and looked around. He felt terrible. He assumed he was falling ill, but wasn't going to let that stop him.
    --
    Nick, being the early riser he was, was already dressed and down for breakfast. He was, of course, with all his friends talking (and gossiping) He was laughing, and smiling and just enjoying himself.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed May 01, 2013 2:44 am

Harry glanced over at him before he walked out. "Hey," he said lightly. He noticed Draco wasn't looking very well that morning, but assumed it was because he was just tired.

Malevolo walked down to breakfast, sitting at the Ravenclaw table, away from the others. He was not looking forward to classes that morning.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed May 01, 2013 2:54 am

"Hi" He said enthusiastically, and ran his hands over his face, attempting to wake himself up. After a moment sitting there, his stomach lurched, and he just about threw up right then and there. Now, with Draco's ego being bigger than the grand canyon, he wasn't going to the hospital wing. So he simply fell back in bed, groaning.
    --
    Nick, seeing his friend walk by, waved. He then got up, promising his friends to return, he went over to Malevolo. "Hi there" He smiled
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed May 01, 2013 2:57 am

Harry looked at Draco in confusion and moved closer to him. "Are you alright?" He questioned. Draco seemed kind of... off.

Malevolo glanced up and smiled. "Hey," he replied enthusiastically. "How are you?" He yawned again before continuing. "I don't know how you get up so early. I'm exhausted."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed May 01, 2013 3:05 am

"Fine. I'm perfectly fine Potter"He mumbled, facing the wall/tent side. But.. that was more or less a lie. Draco was feeling like crap. But he would never, ever admit to such a thing. He would wallow in his pain and suffering, brew up a potion or two, and wait it out.
    --
    Nick simply laughed gently "I don't know either. I just like being up early. I can get so much more done if I'm up earlier." He shrugged, but continued to smile. Then, he remembered something "Oh! I forgot to tell you, we have a potions test today. Lacey over heard the professor, and told me. So I thought I should tell you. I think it's on Amortentia. And all the eighth years have to make it. And the best part is, the winner of each class gets to keep a bottle of it!"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed May 01, 2013 3:09 am

Harry glanced at him, a look of disbelief passing over his face. "Alright..." He said uncertainly, turning away to walk out. "If you need anything, let me know. I can talk to Madam Pomfrey if you want."

Malevolo's interest raised, and he glanced over at Nick. "Really?" he muttered. "Interesting." He replied much more enthusiastically, "I'm good at potions, so this should be a breeze for me."

{I GTG. ;-; }
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed May 01, 2013 3:14 am

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    --
    Draco grumbled things into his pillow, before speaking "I'm fine Potter. I don't need a babysitter" It was supposed to sound hostile and mean but... he was just so tired and sick it sounded weak and not to scary cx.
    --
    He smiled "That's cool! Maybe you'll win a vile of it. I'm not very good at potions. I'm much better at charms and DADA. But I'm going to try my best." He glance over at his friends "Nice chat.. But I have to go!" He waved, and happily walked over to his friends
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed May 01, 2013 7:21 pm

{Merp. Here!}

Harry gave a suspicious look over at him and frowned. "It's obvious you're not," he said roughly. "But I know you, and you'll be stubborn about this, so I'll leave you alone." Before he left, he added, "Let me know if you need anything." With that, he exited the tent and walked down to the Great Hall.

Malevolo sighed as he watched Nick leave and looked down at his food, quickly taking a bite before pushing it around with his fork. A smirk was appearing on his lips as he plotted in his head. That potion could be useful...
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Thu May 02, 2013 2:08 am

Draco groaned into the pillow, but made no other efforts to move.
    --
    Nick scurried to his friends, and one of his friends Martha went quick to work on telling him exactly how to make the potion. He needed to win this. I mean, it seemed like Harry liked him... but a little extra lust never hurt Wink
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Thu May 02, 2013 9:35 pm

[color:Black]Harry sat with his friends, joking around with Seamus about an inside joke they shared. He finished eating his food and waited for Hermione and Ron to be done.

Malevolo spent that time at breakfast thinking up how to make the potion. He remembered it quite easily, and he was determined to win it.[/color]
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun May 05, 2013 1:53 pm

I'm really sorry for not replying sooner. Life is just getting more tangled and complicated than my headphones. (hahaha) I have drama, my band, school, churchy things, fieldtrips and family issues to think about. And plus my friend (cave dweller) is going through a hard time, and I need to be there for her. So.... I swear I'll be on more (:
    --
    Draco then dragged himself from bed, determined to go to class. He was fine. Okay, maybe not, but he still had to go to class. (I think I'm going to have this be an effect from a poison someone slipped him.)
    --
    Nick, after knowing how to make it, got up with his friends, and they began to make their way to class. Early, of course.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sun May 05, 2013 3:08 pm

{Should they all have classes together since there aren't that many 8th years?}

Harry shoved Ron for a joke he made before they stood up and made their way to class. Dean caught up to them soon, and the four of them went to their class.

Malevolo sat there finishing his food before he decided to make his way to potions class. He couldn't wait to get that bottle.

{It's all good. I understand how that works. c: Everyone has a life outside of their computer. My cat is giving birth! Woo!}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun May 05, 2013 9:56 pm

Cool! You should Fedex me a kitten o.o JK! And yeah, that's what I thought would happen.
    --
    Draco got dressed, best he could without either passing out of vomiting, and fumbled to find his wand. Well... not his wand. No. The wretched Harry Potter still had it. It was one of the few things Draco *still* resented about him. He did miss his old wand. But hadn't bothered to ask for it, seeing it would most likely be a no. So he used his mothers wand. She had grown ill in the past few months, and had no use for it. And she seemed to be dying. So he kept it dear to him. Walking slowly, he went to his first class. The only class he actually liked. Potions!
    --
    Nick was in class, his friends having a little fun. They all pointed their wands at him, and casted the charm. And whoosh! Off he was, floating. He laughed happily "It worked guys! It really worked!" Sure, he could use a broom. But what fun is that? With the effort of 3 friends, ehw as now flying around the class, with professor Slughorn telling them to put him down.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sun May 05, 2013 11:23 pm

{Lol. X3 }

Harry entered the classroom and sat down next to his friends, laughing as he watched Nick fly around. He waited for the class to start, preparing for that day.

Malevolo entered the classroom, a smile appearing on his face momentarily as he watched Nick. He sat down, and people moved away from him as usual.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon May 06, 2013 12:00 am

*Pokes* You should join my rp I made (; Called the virus. I need people to join xD
    --
    Nick was then turned upside down "Guys! Let me down!" He laughed, and was dropped "Ah... not like that" But a smile was still on his lips, as he sat down, surrounded by his friends at their station.
    --
    Draco dragged himself into class, sitting down, burrowing his face into his arms. Gahhh his felt like crap.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon May 06, 2013 12:04 am

[color:Black]{Alright!}

Harry glanced over at Draco and frowned. The blonde was not looking well today. He excused himself from his friends and walked over to him, stopping in the process to say hi to Nick. when he got there, he sat down next to him. "You don't look well," he commented. "You're more pale than usual."

Malevolo gazed around the classroom, sitting at the empty seats around him. He hated being feared.

{When shall Lucius meet up with Draco?}[/color]
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri May 10, 2013 4:12 am

*flails* Again, Sorry for not replying sooner. Life is...... elqekjnvd''W3K''mnasdlks'po[]';l'; I've just... been having a few troubles with my parents. They treat me like a child, yet expect me to act like an adult. My dad yelled at me for drawing on my arm. And when I saw drawing... well... like, a sleeve tattoo xD In sharpie! And then he hit me.... But the thing is, it's my alternative to cutting. Like, when I don't know what else to do, I normally cut. But I'm disgusted with myself, and that I do that, and seeing as I don't know what else to do, I will distract myself and draw. But on my arms. And it looks epic! But... no one understands that....
    --
    "Leave me alone Potter" He sneered, turning his head away from him. HYe would never admit it, but he did feel terrible. He felt like he might pass out. The dizziness she felt, the aching of his stomach. Just.. his body felt horrible. He was clutching his arms to stop himself from shaking. What was happening to him?
    --
    Nick decided, that seeing they could sit anywhere, he would go talk to Malevolo. He got up, and happily skipped over. "Hi again!" He smiled, sitting next to him, running a hand through his hair.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sat May 11, 2013 1:02 am

{I'm sorry to here that. ;-; }

Harry rolled his eyes and grabbed the top of Draco's head, turning him roughly to face him. He looked around his face and shook his head, removing his hand from his head. "No, you're not. You should go see Madam Pomfrey."

Malevolo glanced over at him and and smiled, turning his body to face him. "Hey," he said cheerfully. "What's up?"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat May 11, 2013 1:19 am

Draco shot daggers at him with his murderous glare, and opened his mouth to spit some sarcastic remark. Until his stomach lurched once more. "Fine" He growled, getting up and staggering away. But muttered under his breath "You're just scared I'll cream you at potions making today"
    --
    He happily smiled at him, before answering "Oh, nothing much. Hoping professor Slughorn gives us a decent amount of time to work on the potion"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sat May 11, 2013 1:24 am

Harry nodded with approval and lead him out of the classroom, keeping an eye on him to make sure he was following. "I'm not worried about anything but your health," he muttered under his breath.

Malevolo gave him a sly smile. "It doesn't matter how long he gives you. I'm still going to win it." He turned away and chuckled a bit.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat May 11, 2013 1:37 am

So, did we want to do Harry wins the potion, tries to slip it to Draco in the hospital wing, but he gives it to Nick, making Nick fall even more head over heals in love with Harry. Orrr Malevolo wins it, drugs Nick, and Nick is like 'Omg I think you're both scrumptious!' Or whatever cx
    --
    Draco was still feeling.... well like s--t to put it simply. The way he felt like he may throw up, the pounding in his skull, disorientation and lack of focus was excruciating.
    --
    His grin turned sly, and very playful "Oh, cocky now are we?" He teased "Let's see about that!"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sat May 11, 2013 1:46 am

{Whichever you prefer. c: }

Harry glanced back at him and sighed. Draco looked like he would pass out at any minute. How he managed to go that long without seeing Madam Pomfrey baffled him.

Malevolo shrugged nonchalantly, smiling a little bigger. "Well," he drawled out casually. "I just thought I should let you know ahead of time so you don't get too upset when you lose."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:27 am