Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

3 posters

Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 18 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:01 am

Lol. YES! And I was thinking, that it would be really cool, if like, all of Tobias's powers were physical. And all of Talbot's mental. Adding more to their yin-yang type personalities XD I mean, Wings, maybe super strength? Something like that //shrugs// and then Talbot's whole mind reading, telekinesis, that type thing. You know? P: And when he see's Talbot hurt, he freaks out, and beats the living sh*t out of them xD )
    Loki
    Loki

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 18 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Loki Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:05 am

{This will make things amazing. -3- Maybe Talbot discovers his telekinesis when the guys are beating him up after he had been taken and he throws something at them? and then when Tobias gets there, he punches one dude in the face, and both Tobias and the dude are like 'where the hell did this strength come from?' Lol.}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:07 am

Yeeessss. And haven't you noticed this? But like... Talbot and Tobias do remind me of yin-tang. I mean, seriously! COMPLETE OPPOSITES RIGHT HERE!!!)
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:10 am

{I know! o.o I'm the one Rping him and I still question how they got together. Like... seriously. I can't wait till they get engaged in, like, 100 pages. Lol.}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:11 am

Lol xD
    Okay, so I tell my friends about the roleplays I'm in, right? And I'm telling them about this one. Well, I can't remember the beginning all to well, so when In pause to remember, all my friends are like
    "And then they had sex?"
    And I'm like
    "NO! NOT YET! Wait guys. Just wait" xD
    LOLOLOLOL! It's rather funny though. I think it's just because of my past rp experience they assume that, every single time! x3
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:13 am

{Lol. If I was using any of my other characters, they would have. every other character I have is out going and sarcastic and all that shiz. Talbot is the only one who is like, "What the f*** are you doing? o.o"

So shall we start?}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:16 am

Yeah, ikr? I have Tobias here, who is really all talk x3 And yes!))

Tobias made his way to the park, happily walking next to his boyfriend. His arms lay loosely to his sides, swinging as he walked.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:22 am

Talbot fought the urge to place his hands in his pocket as he walked beside Tobias. As much as he wanted, it would be awkward with the thing on his wrist. Instead he simply let them hang on his side, no matter how much he hates the feeling. But still, nothing could ruin the moment he was having.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:26 am

Tobias glanced over at Talbot, and saw his one hand laying to his side. He then, very casually, moved his right hand over, gripping the injured hand in his own, and help it without saying a word.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:28 am

And they walked on. //Is lazy

{and cue the four dudes. >:3 }
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:36 am

//is also lazy//

The four guys watched them, before making their move. They intended on kidnapping both of them, so two guys each jumped them. Twi guys trued to grab Tobias, while the other two tried to get Talbot.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:51 am

{Sorry. Dinner.}

Talbot let out a small yell as they were ambushed, and he struggled against the two who had grabbed him. "Let me go!" He yelled, shoving at them with his shoulders to get away.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:44 am

//has brilliant idea// Instead of our 4 guys, maybe these people are sex slave traffickers? And are kidnapping them in plan to sell them? ))

Tobias yelled, as he struggled, trying to thrash around, to get his attackers off him. But they all seemed persistent. The men seemed very strong, and with two on each boy, there was little chance of escaping.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:53 am

{Talbot: Why do you do this to me? o.e

Me: Sounds awesome! I'm down! X3 }

Talbot tried to get free of whoever was attacking them, but he could twist out of their grip with both of them holding him. As he struggled, he looked over to see if Tobias was doing any better.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:04 am

Want them both to get kidnapped? Or just Talbot? ))

Tobias wasn't going to give up, as hopeless it seemed. He kept trying to break free, punching, kicking, thrashing around.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:07 am

{Whatever suits your fancy. ^^ I personally like Tobias coming to the rescue. But if you want him kidnapped, so be it. c: }

Talbot was trying desperately to get free from them, but he was slowly losing the battle. Soon he wasn't even moving them an inch, no matter how hard he tried to kick or shove at them. He was trapped.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:16 am

I have a good idea, were Tobias will come to the rescue >:3 ))

Tobias was still putting up a fight, so one of the men put a cloth up to his face, and Tobias's eye lids drooped, and he passed out.
    "Okay, round em' up." One of the men said in a raspy voice
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:18 am

{Do tell. -3- }

Talbot glared over at the other two, still trying to struggle out of their grasp, although now he wasn't doing a thing except twisting his body slightly. The had him tightly.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:28 am

Ohhhhh, but that would spoil it (; ))

The men dragged Tobias and Talbot off, up to a van, and tossed in Tobias like a rag doll, the boy still passed out. Then threw Talbot in next to him, but not before binding his hands.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:36 am

{So are they going to separate Talbot and Tobias and Tobias is going to go into 'Rescue Tobias Mode'?}

Talbot groaned when he got tossed into the van, hands tied together. His head hit the wall roughly, and he gazed around, dazed for a moment before falling unconscious.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:49 am

Yes. Sorta.... :3 ))

skipeh to hideout?
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:50 am

{Sure. ^^ Although you know more about what is going to happen then I do, so you start. c: }
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:04 am

kk

Tobias woke up, eye fluttering in the dim light. He groaned, head hurting. But when he tried to move his hands, he couldn't. They were tied together.
    "Oh, so you're finally awake" A voice sneered, getting his attention
    "wh-where am I?' He choked out
    "Oh, no where. Just out little hideout. Here we will get you ready to sell" The man in the shadows said
    "Sell?" He asked, scared
    "Yes. Sell" The man said, amused
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:08 am

Talbot awoke slowly. He almost didn't want to, as his head was hurting terribly and he wanted to fall asleep. But after he couldn't move his hands, his head snapped up. His hands were tied together, and he was in some strange room.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:52 am

{You poofed. -3- }

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:54 pm