Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

3 posters

Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Loki
    Loki

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 29 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Loki Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:27 am

{No. It's all good. X3 You can be Draco. I got the man bitch last time, so it's your turn. X3 I'm just saying, don't expect me to be very good at Harry. Razz Are we going to Rp here? and if so, do you want to start?}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 29 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:40 am

*has idea* So, they have year 8 right? And since parts of the school was destroyed, some students have to share those tent things. And Draco and Harry share one Twisted Evil And I'm going to suck to xD I fail at cannons xD
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:43 am

{Tent things? And poor Malevolo is left alone. Lol. X3 That works. c: You want to start, or shall I?}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:52 am

Haha, forgot to say 'And Marvolo is with Nick' Silly me xD
    --
    Draco walked the corridors, which were still in need of repair. Bloody school He thought to himself bitterly. Even after the war, Draco was still cold. Not as twisted as before, but still, he was cold. He walked to the room he was supposed to, finding the tent labeled 24. This was his tent apparently. He walked in, looking around. He sighed, seeing two beds "I'm going to have to share with another student? Better not be a damn hufflepuff" He hissed to himself, his gray eyes pinpointing the bed to the corner, his feet carrying him over to it.
    --
    Nick was already in his tent, number 7, sitting. The hufflepuff boy was on the bed, legs crossed. He had on a black and yellow scarf, and was playing on a original gameboy. Being a muggleborn did have it's perks. The boy got all these cool games! He hummed lightly, as he was deaf to the world, absorbed in his games.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:02 am

Harry glanced around Hogwarts as he made his way to his tent. He couldn't wait until it was all repaired and he could go back to the Gryffindor tower. Until then, however, he had to pair up with who knows. As he found his tent, number 24, he quickly entered, surprised to find a student already in there. Draco Malfoy. "Malfoy," Harry replied, shocked at what he was doing.

Malevolo walked quickly through the corridors, not even bothering to glance around at the ruins around him. Since the war had ended, life had been rather hard on him. His father had been killed during it, leaving just him and his mother. Worse, teachers who remembered the past never treated him the same with his strong resemblance to Tom Riddle. He almost passed up his tent, hardly glancing up from his book. He walked inside and sat down on the empty bed, closing the book slowly. "Hello," he replied nervously to Nick, straightening his blue Ravenclaw tie to look presentable.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:31 am

{ 'Chu fall asleep on me?}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:28 pm

The boy turned swiftly, seeing Harry "Potter" He almost hissed, glaring at him. Even being as famous as ever, Draco would still hate Harry. While the other boy was very much famous, adored and loved, Draco was despised and hated. Having his father be in azkaban for his death eater days didn't help. And he was sure he could never forgive Harry for what happened in 6th year. He simply kept the murderous look on the boy, not speaking.
    --
    His light eyes traveled up, seeing him "Oh, hia" He chirped happily, smiling at him. "You're Malevolo, right?" He asked, setting his electronic down "I'm Nice. Nice to meet you"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:49 pm

Harry wasn't sure what to say. He wasn't sure what to think about sharing a tent with draco, so instead he turned his back and walked to his bed, digging through his trunk. He was hoping he would be able to put aside their quarreling after the war was over, but now he knew that wasn't possible.

Malevolo was surprised Nick knew him. He didn't talk to very many people, and when he did, they usually just sneered at him for his father being on the side of Voldemort for many years. "Um... yeah," he said nervously. "It's nice to meet you too. I... guess we're roommates now." He flipped through his book without looking at it, just feeling the pages.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:09 pm

Back from the beach c:
    Oh, maybe to add drama, voldies old followers join together again, maybe get some other evil person, and another battle breaks out xD LOL!
    --
    Draco reluctantly went over to where his things were, and opened his trunk. He began to go through his things, occasionally glancing over at Harry. Now that he wasn't under the control of voldemort, he didn't feel as if Harry was a 'threat'. So he didn't find it to strange he didn't look at Harry in..... the 'same' way. Yes he disliked him.... a lot. But it was no longer the same rage.
    --
    Nick laughed gently "Yeah, we kinda are now" he happily said. Then a cat jumped onto his bed, and he smiled (Cats o.o lol) And he patted the ginger cat's head. If you looked at Nick for more than a second, you would notice that his left side had many burn marks and scars. Parts of his arm, and a little on his neck, and his side. From the battle. He was pretty much set on fire, and got burned bad. So he had clear marks.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:21 pm

{Yesh! -3- How about Draco and either Nick or Malevolo are forced into joining them?}

Harry stopped searching through his stuff, and looked up at Draco silently. He wasn't sure what to say anymore. He was now forced to share a room with someone who has been one of his worst enemies since first year. Great.

Malevolo looked down at his book awkwardly. He wasn't sure what he wanted to say to Nick, so instead he just placed his book back in his trunk and began looking down into it as if he were searching for something. That was one think unlike the real Tom Riddle. He was quite awkward around others, and an easy target for bullying.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:29 pm

{You poofed. -3- }
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:04 pm

{So Harry like Draco, Draco likes Nick, Nick likes Malevolo, and Malevolo will like Harry. Right?}

Harry sighed and took a deep breath, looking up at Draco for a second time. "Listen Malfoy..." he began, but cut off short. This was going to be harder than he thought. He wasn't sure how he wanted to approach the matter, but he needed to.

Malevolo glanced back up and smiled a little at the cat Nick had. And for the first time, he noticed the contraption Nick held in his hands. He could see the words Gameboy marked across it, and he narrowed his eyes in confusion. "What's that?"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:30 am

Nope. That's when I thought you wanted to be Draco. I think it should be Harry-> Draco-> Marvolo->Nick->Harry And so on ^^ Lol. Nick will have a fangirl crush on Harry xDDD
    --
    He slowly turned, his cold gray eyes training on Harry "What, potter?" He questioned with a icy tone.
    --
    "Oh, this?" He asked, holding up his old school gameboy "It's called a gameboy. Lots of kids have them, and other video games in the muggle world." He explained
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:39 am

{Lol. X3 I can imagine Nick fangirling over him and Malevolo is just sitting there like >.> }

Harry looked down suddenly, interested in a small dent in his trunk now. "I know we haven't... exactly gotten along these past few years, and you might still despise me. But... can we set aside our foolish quarreling this last year, considering we will be sleeping in the same tent for a while."

Malevolo looked down at the device, confusion flickering in his eyes. "Interesting," he muttered quietly. These 'video games' were rather strange to him, and from what he said, Malevolo could tell Nick was muggle-born. "What's a video game?"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:48 am

Malfoy narrowed his eyes, letting the words sink in. He then decided that this wasn't a trick and Harry seemed to be genuinely wanting to make amends "Fine" He muttered, a hint of distaste in his words "But don't expect us to become friends or something" He quickly added
    --
    Nick had to ponder that. How did you explain a video game? "Well, it's basically moving pictures that you can control." That was the best he had "Here, you try it" He handed him the game, which held mario "The plus sign is how you move, and the B button jumps, and the A is to select thing" He explained
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:56 am

Harry narrowed his eyes a little and scowled. He picked up a book he had and leaned back, beginning to absorb the words. "I would never dream of it," he said rather coldly. True it would have been nice to do so with the blonde haired boy, so they did not have to worry about their hatred anymore, but that would not happen.

Malevolo nodded a little and stared down at the game, pressing the buttons experimentally. "Woah..." he muttered, moving the guy around. He jumped around a bit, hitting blocks and everything he could do, until he frowned and looked back up, showing where he was back to the beginning. "I don't understand. Why did that turtle send me back? All I did was touch it and suddenly it restarted the whole thing."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:08 am

I'm reading Drarry fanfics.... hehehehe *nosebleed*
    --
    "Good" He hissed under his breath, and turned around, continuing to put his things away. His muscles seemed slightly tense, and he was putting his things away roughly/ Why was he so angry now? He didn't know. It was rather peculiar, honestly.
    --
    Nick laughed slightly "It's annoying, huh?" He asked "Everyone wonders that. Mario can jump through brick walls, yet dies when he touches a turtle. It's supposed to be an obstacle .To make the game challenging"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:09 am

I'm reading Drarry fanfics.... hehehehe *nosebleed*
    --
    "Good" He hissed under his breath, and turned around, continuing to put his things away. His muscles seemed slightly tense, and he was putting his things away roughly/ Why was he so angry now? He didn't know. It was rather peculiar, honestly.
    --
    Nick laughed slightly "It's annoying, huh?" He asked "Everyone wonders that. Mario can jump through brick walls, yet dies when he touches a turtle. It's supposed to be an obstacle .To make the game challenging"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:25 am

{Is it M rated? >:3 }

Harry sighed silently and narrowed his eyes at his book. Why shouldn't we be friends? He thought to himself. The war was over, and they didn't need the useless fighting anymore. Harry wasn't sure what he was getting worked up about, but he decided to ignore the rage and just focus on reading.

Malevolo looked down at the game again, still frowning slightly as he tried to play through the level again. He muttered some stuff under his breath every now and then, but eventually began getting frustrated and moved back to the level selector. It took everything he had not to slam it down in rage, and he handed it back to Nick. "Bloody turtles..." he muttered.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:43 am

The better question is; Is it not M rated xD Lol, it is. And it's really good c: I take it you want the link? (:<
    --
    Draco then felt his stomach make a small whale noise, and he sighed. He was rather hungry. And dinner should be soon. So, he closed his trunk, and without even looking at Harry, walked out from the tent.
    --
    Nick giggled slightly "Yeah, they can get annoying sometimes" He simply said, taking back the device, setting it down. "But practice makes perfect" He simply spoke, and the ginger cat went over to Malevolo and rubbed up to him. The Small boy couldn't help but smile "Looks like Kyo likes you" He said happily
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:50 am

{Yesh. >:3 Always.}

Harry watched him leave, and a small thought appeared in the back of his mind. Why did he want to become friends with Draco? It was not like he had ever shown any signs of being more than sworn enemies before, aside form the first year. With a shake of his head to clear his thoughts, he made his way out of the tent. Dinner should have been starting around then. so he might as well go and eat.

Malevolo picked up the ginger cat and stroked it gently. "Hi Kyo," he said softly, loving the feeling of the feline's soft fur. He loved cats, and he couldn't wait to get one of his own. "How long have you had him?"
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:03 am

Here you go~
    --
    There is a fine line between love, and hate~ (love this quote)
    --
    Draco made his way to the dining hall, ignoring the murderous looks he got. Although, whilst trying to ignore them, he felt a tightening in his stomach. He couldn't stand these looks. Sure, not many people had liked him before, but this was a whole new level. Not even his 'friends' seemed to like him all to much now. Pansy was really the only one who stayed by his side. Upon arriving for dinner, he saw how few people there were this year. Sure, there was still loads of students, but not as many the previous years. Especially slytherin. He sighed, and made his way over to his houses table.
    --
    "My parents got him for me when I got my letter. so about 8 years ago" He smiled, seeing how his cat pressed up to Malevolo. The cat was taking a liking to the other boy, which was nice. Couldn't have his cat hating his new 'roomate'
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:09 am

Harry made his way through the dining hall, and many students came up to talk to him. He tried his best to talk to everyone, but he was getting swamped now that many people had started talking all at once. He was famous and loved at Hogwarts (well... everywhere), and while it did have its perks, it could get frustrating.

Malevolo laughed a little at the cat as it rolled on its back, petting its stomach lightly. "He's so awesome," he said, scratching him under the chin. "I wish I had a cat. I'm going to get one this year. My parents never let me have one before, but now that I'm leaving after this school year, I'm going to buy one."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:29 am

Draco, getting fed up with everyone mooning over Harry, grabbed his food and left. He made his way to the astronomy tower, and almost instantly regretted it. Memories flood back into his mind, and he cringed slightly. He regretted every single action he had done under Voldemort's command. Sometimes he thought it would be a good idea to just fling himself over the side of the tower. (suicidal Draco! xD)
    --
    "Yeah, he is" The boy agreed with a childish smile "Yeah. Cats are amazing. I love them" He agreed "I want to get another one, so Kyp isn't so lonely when I'm in class, but I don't think I could managed two cats by myself"
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:35 am

{That story started getting real sexual, real fast. o.o }

Harry laughed and messed around with many people while he ate, most noticeably Ron and Hermione, as they were his best friends. However, all the commotion around him and the girls practically throwing themselves at him got to be too much. He quickly excused himself and left, making his way up to the astronomy tower, the one place he knew he could be alone. Where he thought he could be alone until he walked up. Draco was there. Damn it...

Malevolo smiled down at the cat. "I could help you out if you get another." He stopped suddenly, growing a little nervous. "You know, since we're tenting together and all." He was still in shock that someone was being friendly with him for once, something he wasn't used to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:08 pm