Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

3 posters

Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 30 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:44 am

Lol xD I noticed that. But it was still a good fic P:
    --
    Draco was sitting now, arms resting over his knees as he looked over the fields. He then heard Harry, and looked over at him "What do you want, potter?" He asked. Only, it wasn't full of hate and anger like usual. Just.. plainness. Like there was virtually no emotion left.
    --
    His eyes lit up "Oh! That would be cool!" He said enthusiastically "He could be your cat, and at the end of the year you could have him." He chirped. Nick knew about... his unique looks. But who was he to judge him? Nick felt as if everyone deserved a chance. And he shouldn't jump to conclusions. He knew first hand, being muggle born. not to judge someone over something they had no controle over.
    Loki
    Loki

Why, now isn't today beautiful?  - Page 30 Empty Re: Why, now isn't today beautiful?

Post by Loki Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:51 am

Harry walked over until he stood beside him, gazing out into the distance. "I needed to get away from everyone for a while. I actually wasn't expecting to see you here, Malfoy. What are you doing up here?" It felt strange talking to Draco like someone else, someone that he hadn't hated for seven years. Yet, it felt nice too.

Malevolo smiled at the thought, still stroking Kyo, who now sat on his lap. He was liking his new roommate, and while he was dreading the tent idea at the beginning, was actually starting to enjoy it. For once, he felt like someone might have actually... cared. "I wonder what kind of cat we should get," he said softly, eyes focused on Kyo.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Apr 22, 2013 2:59 am

"Same as you. I needed to get away from everyone." He said, his gray eyes returning to look over the tower. He too noticed how the tension was less than normal, and they were merely chatting. As if they were just two acquaintance, merely exchanging how their days went. He couldn't help but kinda like it. It was much better than the normal hate.
    --
    "A stray" He stated "I find it better to get strays. They are just as good as any other cat, but with a story. They don't get treated the same, and as good as the other animals. But they are just as, if not more loving than the others. They value love, and compassion more than the others. For they know what true loneliness is" He spoke softly, looking at Kyo, and then meeting the other boys gaze
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:07 am

Harry sighed and crossed his arms over his chest. "I'm amazed they haven't fixed the school yet. You would think they would have had it all repaired after the battle was over." He spoke rather quietly to hide his nervousness of keeping the conversation going. It was Draco after all.

Malevolo sighed and met Nick's gaze, keeping it for several seconds before looking away. He could feel a strange tension growing when he looked into Nick's eyes, and with everything he said. He decided to change the subject. "I think we're missing dinner. Should we go down there?"

{I think either Nick or Malevolo should say something that offends the other. Just to add drama. >:3 }
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:11 am

"Yeah. You'd think" He murmured, and added"I think it's because Filch is just lazy:" A smirk formed on his lips.
    --
    Nick felt a low rumble in his stomach, signaling he was hungry "
    Good Idea"
    He said, sitting up and stretching. "Food~" He chirped, and began to head out, looking behind him to make sure he followed.
    --
    sure!
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:16 am

Harry smiled ever so slightly, thinking about how it might be true. "Even still," he said to the blonde. "After something like that, you would think all professors would help out to get things back to normal."

Malevolo stopped petting Kyo and slowly stood. He followed Nick out of the tent, beginning to feel the hunger in his stomach. It was a good thing he remember the food, or he would have been starving all night.

{Who shall offend who?}
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:34 pm

{I imagine Nick would be the one offending. Malevolo is trying to be careful about what he says as he is nervous, while Nick is more like, "Meh." You know?}
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:39 am

{Merp. .-. I'm bored.}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:46 am

I thought of it the other way around. So then it only fuels Nick's love for Harry xD LOL! But whatever you wanna do ^^
    --
    "I don't know" The gray eyed boy started "I don't want things to go back to 'normal'. Whatever you want to call normal. Maybe it's best things change." He glanced at him "Anyways Potter, I'll be going now. Don't want to be here when your mob of drooling girls find you" He said, a hint of bitterness in his voice, as he turned to walk away.
    --
    Nick was rather hungry, and began to fantasize about the food. A lot of it better than the muggle food he ate back home. He loved orange peas (making stuff up here) and the fire chocolate cake. Yum. He happily walked, a light skip in his step, as he made his way to the hufflepuff table. "Bye!"[b] HE said cheerfully to Malevolo, and sat with his friends. Most of which were girls. [b]"So, wheres Harry?" That was the first thing out of his mouth, as the girls formed a tight pack around him. And then began to talk about Harry, where he might be, and of course, how amazing and hot he was xD
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:59 am

{We can do that. X3 That sounds like a good idea. What could Malevolo say to Nick that could possibly offend him?}

"Wait!" Harry called, almost not knowing what he was doing himself. Why was he so determined to keep Draco here with him? It was something he couldn't explain to himself. "I... you're right. We can;t go on with this... bitterness towards each other. We can at least... try to be friendly. What do you say?"

Malevolo watched him go off to his friends sighed, making his way over to the Ravenclaw table. He sat as far away from the others as possible, pretending not to notice when someone made a loud comment about him. He grabbed a few things and placed them on his plate, moving them around with his fork a little before taking a small bite. He couldn't wait to get back to the tent. But he needed to eat first.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:18 am

Um.... Something about muggles, or something about Harry, orrrr he could insult a random guy, who died in the battle, and that just so happened to be Nick's ex? I don't know...
    --
    "No" He simply replied "As I told you. Not friends. We've hated each other our entire lives. Theres no way we can be friends" He replied, in a low and steady voice. Then, he turned around "see you in the tent, Potter"
    --
    Nick continued his gossiping with his friends, giggling along side them. He was a fangirl. To put it simply. I mean, hey, how could he not be? Harry was what everyone wanted! He had defeated the dark lord after all. HE was the most powerful wizard ever, and was smoking hot! How could Nick and the other girls not love him?
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:25 am

"I just..." Harry stopped himself, instead turning around to look at the view. He sighed and sat down, bringing his knees to hi chest. "Nevermind..." He muttered softly, knowing Draco would never give up the while 'not friends' thing. He wasn't sure why the blonde was making it difficult, but it was starting to irritate him.

Malevolo decided he wasn't that hungry anymore, and instead got up and began his way back to the tent. He looked down at his feet as he walked, not bothering to glance up. He knew everyone would be at dinner, so the corridor would be empty. Besides, their tent was right up ahead. He could almost remember where it was exactly.

{Draco should run into Malevolo so they meet and Draco starts to like him, and Nick meets Harry as he's walking back. Razz }
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:41 am

I think, that instead of the love square we should do... something along the lines of this. Okay, so Draco is trying to ignore his feelings right? Because there's no way he could like Harry. But Harry you know, keeps going for it. All the while Nick is fangirling over Harry, and Malevolo is like wtf! And Nick likes him too, but still likes Harry. And Harry, in hopes to get Draco's attention, like, snogs with Nick? Idk.... It makes far more drama! Lol
    --
    Draco huffed slightly, and continued on his way, crossing his arms. He didn't want to be Harry's friend. No sirree. I mean, how could he? As he pointed out, they had been rivals since the first day. You just.... couldn't be friends. So why did he feel like smacking himself, and yell 'You're being a twit!' Hm. Odd. But alas, he made his way down the tower, back to the tent.
    --
    Nick eventually said his goodbyes to his friends, and began to make his way back. He of course, took a few detours. He loved waling around the castle. You know, just exploring. He had always been a curious boy, who loved to find things. And he was always up for a new adventure. He poked his head around a corner, as if to inspect was was behind it.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:52 am

{Yesh! -3- That sounds amazing.}

Harry turned and left the Astronomy Tower as soon as he knew Draco was gone. He should probably be heading back to his tent, but he wasn't quite ready to face Draco again. Instead he wandered the corridors a bit, watching out out for his adoring crowd while he was at it. However, he didn't notice Nick standing there around the corner, and nearly ran into him. "Gah! Oh... I'm sorry."

Malevolo sighed and entered his tent, flipping open his book and reading it quietly. He was trying to escape the world at the moment, something he did often when he was having a rough day. Why couldn't people just leave him alone? Why couldn't they accept that he WASN'T Voldemort, and he WASN'T planning anything evil.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:52 pm

{Ugh... long day at school. Razz }
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:32 am

{Merp... I iz bored. Lol.}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:41 am

Nick stumbled back slightly "Oh, no. My fault really...." He looked up, and saw who it was. Oh snap. It was Harry potter. Nick then felt the faintest of blushes rise to his cheeks, and he just about fainted there. Never had he really been 'alone' With Harry. Most of the time it was him and what he liked to call the 'Harry fan club' A group of most of the girls in school who drooled over Harry. And of course, him. The only guy. Lol. He then felt a lump in his throat form, and he almost stuttered "Oh.. hi"
    --
    Draco eventually returned to the tent, and rummaged through his trunk, and found his potions kit. Oh Draco xD Always obsessing over his potions. He then began to work on a few potions, in deep concentration.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:48 am

{Lol. X3 Draco..}

Harry could tell something was wrong. Nick seemed... off. He stuttered a little and seemed rather pink. "Are you alright?" he asked. "I didn't surprise you too badly did I?" He gazed at him for a second, seeming to remember him. "You're Kason, right? I remember you from classes."

Malevolo was engaged in his book, getting rather hooked on it. He now wished he had eaten more. He was feeling hungry.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:03 am

Nick seemed to go a little redder at that act cool he mentally hissed at himself "Oh... yeah, I'm fine" He laughed nervously "No no. It's all fine..." He cleared his throat "Erm.. no. It's Nick.. But you can call me Kason if you want" He added quickly "You can call me whatever you want... hehe" God he was a nervous wreck xD Oh, celebrity crushes can do that to you xD
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:07 am

Harry looked down in embarrassment. "Oh... sorry. I just figured that because we didn't know each other very well, it wasn't... appropriate to call you Nick. But I can if you want me to." He looked up and smiled. "I should be going. It was nice talking to you. " With that, he walked around him and disappeared down the hall to his tent. He walked in and didn't say a thing to Draco, as he wasn't sure what he might.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:14 am

I'm a moron.... Kason is his last name.. Sorry... I'm soooooooo stupid XD FORGET HE SAID THAT!
    --
    Nick almost whimpered in disappointment, but smiled nonetheless. "Bye!" He called out, and rushed away to tell his friends all about his encounter with the boy.
    --
    Draco was ASLEEP! MWAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAAAAAA o.o On his small little bed, on hand resting over his chest, the other gently over his face. He seemed to just, fall asleep. He was rather tired, seeing nightmares kept him up a lot. The things he had seen. Horrific. The nightmares even worse sometimes. And just getting a little shut eye was nice.
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:18 am

{Lol. X3 }

Harry sat on his bed and stared at Draco for a few quiet seconds before laying down himself. He was exhausted, and it was only their first day there. It was going to be along year for him.

Malevolo sighed a little and leaned his head back, closing his eyes. He wanted to finish the book he was reading, but he was exhausted. He shook his head a little to wake himself up and continued reading.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:40 am

Draco um... kept sleeping xD
    --
    Nick had gone out, and told his friends all about the encounter with the famous wizard. After gossiping awhile, he returned back to his tent
    --
    Skip to next day?
    Loki
    Loki

Post by Loki Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:20 pm

{Sure! What events shall be happening today?}
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:24 pm

At drama, on my iPod, slow, no coding cx
    Um........ Idk......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:43 am