Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

Yoooo Silver ;D

Silverkitkat123

Yoooo Silver ;D  - Page 3 Empty Re: Yoooo Silver ;D

Post by Silverkitkat123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:43 am

Max ducked his head a bit and accepted Bailey's hand as he slid off the horse. "I am a human," He confirmed nodding a bit.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:46 am

Bailey simply chuckled at his comment
    "Yes, he is a human Molly. His name is Max" He told her. Her face broke into a smile, and she walked over, extending a hand.
    "Hi Max, I'm Molly. Nice to meet you" She said sweetly. That's when Matthew walked out
    "Hey bailey! We should go play Monopoly after din-" But he stopped when he saw Max "Oh Bailey! You brought home a friend!? Can we keep him!" He cried, running over
    Silverkitkat123

Post by Silverkitkat123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:54 am

Max smiled and shook Molly's hand "Nice to meet you too." he said then smiled warmly at the young boy who reminded Max of his own brother.
    "You must be Mathew." He said to the seven-year-old

Last edited by Silverkitkat123 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Code fixing.)
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:57 am

Matthew ran up, and pretty much climbed onto Bailey, sitting on his shoulders, his favorite place to be
    "Yeah! I am! Who are you?" He asked enthusiastically. Matthew was like a mini Bailey, that just had 10 cups of coffee. Matthew was crazy, but in a cute way.
    Silverkitkat123

Post by Silverkitkat123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:03 am

Max smiled and looked up at the kid who was now taller then him.
    "My name is Max." Max said still smiling.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:09 am

Derp. I want romance xD skip introductions and such? He meets the family, they like him, blah blah blah, they eat food. And ten they can like... Um..... Either go on a walk, or be in the living room, being the last two playing manoply))
    Silverkitkat123

Post by Silverkitkat123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:09 am

(Walk?)
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:13 am

Okay! ))

Bailey was taking a walk down to the barn, hands in his jean pockets. Well, dinner and all went well. He liked Max. The boy was a nice, gentle person. He thought about some things, like him living there, how things would be different. But it was nice. It would be fun to have another person here, at the farm.
    Silverkitkat123

Post by Silverkitkat123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:34 pm

(I'm so so sorry! I fell asleep last night!!)

Max walked next to Bailey, he was looking off in the distance thinking about a whole lot of things like how the family seemed to like and even accept him, and care-free and cute Mathew seemed. The sisters the sisters were pretty cool too and honestly it was a good thing he was gay, well god thing for the girls possibly a bad thing for Bailey. His mom was as sweet as could be and he liked her, The father intimidated him a bit but he made sure to call then mom and sir like Bailey had suggested. When Max thought about Bailey he smiled a bit more he liked the older boy the most, and he quite possibly had a crush on Bailey.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:40 pm

Bailey continued to walk, thinking more than he should have. "Hey Max" He began "Where did you live before all this?" He didn't recall ever seeing Max around. But then again, Bailey never went out of the farm much, before the Apocalypse.
    Silverkitkat123

Post by Silverkitkat123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:45 pm

"If you mean where did I live before the zombies, I lived in LittleBrook, ____name of state there in____" Max said looking over at him with a small smile, "When the Apocalypse happened I didn't really have a home, my family jumped around making make-shift camps and all that." He explained
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:53 pm

They began to walk through a apple (and other fruit) orchard. The fruit wasn't plentiful, like in spring, but the smell of apples was amazing. He knew where they where getting close to, but continued to walk forward "Oh, that's over the mountain range, right?"
    Silverkitkat123

Post by Silverkitkat123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:00 pm

Max nodded, "It is, my family and I came over here trying to get away
    from the zombies that kinda infested the town, like you couldn't go
    any where with out seeing a zombie." He sighed a it looking at the ground, "Before all this happened it was a cute place, like one of the small towns that likes to get all decked out for a Holiday and everyone knew Everyone." He said smiling at the memory.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:03 pm

"It sounded really nice" He commented. "We don't really have any neighbors around. Town isn't that far out. But we don't go there often, seeing we have all we need here." He glanced at the boy for a second. (Grrr... I have to stay home -_- Got this sickness flying around my school. )
    Silverkitkat123

Post by Silverkitkat123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:15 pm

(Sorry that there is sickness going around.... But yay I have someone to Rp with! ^^)

Max nodded a bit with a smile, "You have a nice home and family." Max said looking over at his friend.

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:17 pm

"Thanks" He smiled "I'm lucky to have them." He continued to walk. "You know, they really like you. Matthew especially. He enjoys having another person around."
    Silverkitkat123

Post by Silverkitkat123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:22 pm

Max smiled at the thought of Mathew, "He is a cute kid, just so happy." Max chuckled but not in a mean laughing but a friendly laughing. "I like them too, they all really nice." He added
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:25 pm

"Yeah. Even though he understands this situation perfectly, and has even seen two of our people die, he somehow seems to stay so optimistic" He said, liking just how cheerful his brother could be. It brightened his day "Yeah. We don't get many outsiders. And with the recent deaths of two of our own, it's nice to see someone else. It shows us that the world isn't over."
    Silverkitkat123

Post by Silverkitkat123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:58 pm

(Sorry had to update some things on my laptop.)

Max smiled, "Yeah, my younger brother was like that, though probably to optimistic. We took him to see Warm Bodies the movie and he thought that is we just gave the zombies a hug they would become people again." He smiled a bit at the though of his little brother.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:01 pm

Bailey couldn't help the giggle that escaped his lips. That non manly, very gay sounding giggle. But cleared his throat "It sure would be nice if that was the case" He simply said. It really would.
    (Omg.... now I wanna do a warm bodies type thing xD and they could be gay zombies //flails// )
    Silverkitkat123

Post by Silverkitkat123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:08 pm

(Lol I spazzed when I saw the gay zombies xD)

"It would make things a lot easier wouldn't it?" He asked as he did he cute gay giggle too. "I mean it would be like, 'Oh your a zombie and you want to eat me alive? Of here, let me give you a hug to make you all better.'" Max said laughing again.
    Silverkitkat123

Post by Silverkitkat123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:09 pm

(I see your avvie and now I want to go up to my mom and say that xD)
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:13 pm

He smiled "It sure would. Just going around, hugging those zombies until we cure them all. Would be nice." He thought about it. The zombies looked more like the ones from Warm Bodies, rather than all those other ones from things like The Walking Dead, or other things like Zombieland. Maybe you could cure one with a hug. But Bailey wasn't going to risk finding out

(Lol xD I told that to my mom, and she looked at me like wtf.... )
    Silverkitkat123

Post by Silverkitkat123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:23 pm

"It would be so much better then killing them." He smiled as he walked with his new friend. For the first time he wasn't dwelling on his family's deaths.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:24 pm

"You got that right. But, at least when you do kill them, you understand they aren't human anymore. Or at least, that's how I see it. They are trying to kill me, so I have to kill them" He shrugged. That was his logic.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:42 am