Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

Yoooo Silver ;D

Silverkitkat123

Yoooo Silver ;D  - Page 4 Empty Re: Yoooo Silver ;D

Post by Silverkitkat123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:28 pm

Max nodded, agreeing with him even though he found it harder to kill the zombies. He wasn't that... That... Strong when he sees a zombie he thinks of a sick person. He wouldn't kill a sick person, so he didn't want ti kill a zombie.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:34 pm

Bailey continued walking, in their new found silence. Not a awkward silence. No. A nice, pleasant and peaceful one. The breeze gently blew, ruffling the boys already messy(but cute) hair. Bailey watched the sky, seeing the sun begin to touch to horizon, as orange, pink and red streaked the sky.
    Silverkitkat123

Post by Silverkitkat123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:39 pm

(They need to kiss xD If they are in an apple orchard with a sunset they need to kiss xD because that is a epic romance seen!!)

Max glanced over at Bailey and smiled a bit before he went back to looking at the sunset. It was really pretty out and at the moment things just seemed so... Normal... So right... (So romantic)
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:00 pm

(lol xD Well, I don't know. It would be cool. And romantic. But I think I'll make Bailey 'straight' And you know xD It will be all funny. Him like 'Oh sh*t I like him. But he is a dude. What the h*ll...' Ypou know xD )

"you know, tonight there is going to be a annual meteor shower." He said, as he continued to walk
    Silverkitkat123

Post by Silverkitkat123 Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:06 pm

(Lol x3)

Max glanced at him, "Really? I didn't know that." He said
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:09 pm

"Oh yeah. I keep up with the dates of things like that. Meteor showers, comets, eclipses. All that. No one else in my family likes them to much. Except Matthew. But he hasn't the patience to watch them" He said "If you want, you could watch some with me. I normally go and sit on top one of the barns. That one" He pointed to a new looking barn, in the distance.
    Night

Post by Night Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:40 pm

"That would be really fun, I would love to." Max said smiling as he looked at the barn that he pointed at.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:09 pm

Take it you lost your account? If you did, I can use my ultimate admin powers to re-set the password Wink ))

Bailey glanced at him, and couldn't help but admire his beauty in the sunsets light, and how kissable he looked. Wait.... this was another guy. Bailey shouldn't be thinking that.... At least, he had been taught that he shouldn't think of another guy that way. But this boy... he really was something.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:00 pm