Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

Finding Ourselves

Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Finding Ourselves Empty Finding Ourselves

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:04 pm

So, this is a one on one (Love being able to say that) For me and Forbidden(Whisper). To continue our rp we had ont he Warriors forums. Razz
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Finding Ourselves Empty Re: Finding Ourselves

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:11 pm

"The first page is the chicken dishes. The second is beef and pork, and I'm fairly sure the last one is tofu and vegetarian stuff. But don't quote me on any of that, okay? Because I'm not Vietnamese and I didn't take any college classes on that," Max said, chuckling.
    His silvery-blue eyes scanned for something, anything that looked good. Finally he folded the menu up and set it in front of him. He watched Blaze, his lips twitching into a slight smirk.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:16 pm

"Okay. Thanks" He said, as he continued to look at the menu, his amazing and unique eyes clouded over with confusion. Although, he wouldn't admit that he still had no idea what any of this was. He would just figure it out for himself. He was now just looking at the pictures, deciding what looked more appetizing
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:21 pm

Soon enough, the small man who seated them walked to their table. He had a ridiculously huge smile brightening his face, one that crinkled the corners of his eyes. Max couldn't help but smile, too. The happiness was literally contagious. The man did a slight bow, as if he'd forgotten that Max and Blaze weren't used to these customs.
    Easily, max said, "I want the pho ga and some tea, please."
    The man nodded, quickly writing down the order on his notepad. He then turned his attention towards Blaze, his smile patient.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:24 pm

"Um..." He pointed to a picture "This please?" Was all he could really say. He didn't know the name, or how to pronounce it. Just point at the pictures. "And some tea to" Blaze had actually never really tried tea before. Maybe iced tea, when Jane forced it down his throat, but not a real, genuine tea. So he was interested as to what it tasted like.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:32 pm

The man nodded and, with a genuine smile, collected their menus. He hurried back to the kitchen, leaving Max and Blaze alone again. Max trailed his finger along his water glass, beads of condensation trailing down the slick glass in his path. His eyes were intent on the trail his touch left on the glass. He then absently checked his watch, knowing he still had plenty of time before he had to get back for class.
    "So, Blaze, this project... I'd appreciate it if you at least tried to participate in my class. I'm not saying you have to like it, but you could give me a chance. I'm not all that bad," he said with a quirky, lopsided smile that made him look like he could still be in high school.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:39 pm

OMG omgomgomgomgomgomg I love you avatar o.o I'm gonna go change mine to xD PTV Or BVB <3 ))

The boy only sighed. He still thought drama was lame. And he wouldn't admit it to himself that he thought Max was pretty cool. But he reluctantly agreed "Fine, I suppose I'll participate. I mean, I still need to get a C in the class. So I can play sports and all" He tried making a reason. And it was a pretty good cover up. But secretly, deep down, he wanted to. MWAHAHAHAHA..... o.o
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:47 pm

Yeah I'm fairly sure kellin and Austin would make the most attractive couple ever.... Plus I love both of their bands!

"Thanks. I really appreciate it," Max replied, his eyes trailing over to where the man was walking out with a traditional Vietnamese tea kettle and small cups. Max chuckled and whispered to himself, "Sake cups are from Japan..."
    The man set the tea down on their table and bowed before walking back to the kitchen. Max poured them each a cup, nudging Blaze's across the table with the back of his finger. He sipped his politely, his eyes closing in bliss for a mere second when the warm liquid slid down his throat.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:53 pm

Lol, they would. They would make an amazing couple xD

"Don't mention it" The boy mumbled under his breath. He couldn't stop that faint smirk that spread across his lips, at the correction Max had given. He didn't know much about culture, but found it amusing the restaurant was getting these things wrong. Blaze then picked up the cup, and held it to his nose for a second, inhaling the herb scented aroma. He decided it smelled good enough. Then pressed it to his lips, taking a hesitant sip of it. Warmth filled his mouth, along with a rather good taste. He swallowed the warm liquid, and was rather pleased with the warm sensation it left in his stomach "Tea is pretty good" He commented lightly
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:01 pm

The height difference just gets me every time. I mean Kellin is just so much shorter. And then Austin is just so sweet and gaaahhhh they'd be just adorable haha. That's like my OTP

"It's good for you, too," Max responded. "But that's probably the last of your worries, yeah?" his voice turned up at the end, his way of making it obvious that he was asking a rhetorical question.
    He took another drink and set down the cup. He examined the newspaper clippings tacked to the wall. Mainly they were talking about current new in Vietnam. Well, it would be current if they were in 1978. Max read them, interestedly. He was always a lover of culture and history. He had the greatest memory for names and dates.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:07 pm

Yeah. I like them to :3 I also really ship Jayy and Dahvie together /squeals// I <3 them

Blaze smirked a little, taking another drink of what now may be his favorite drink. Then his phone buzzed. He took it out, and read the text. "Oh joy" He muttered, sarcastically "Looks like my brother is now not just in ISS, but is now fully suspended for a week. Because he flipped the principle off. Not sure if I should be proud of him, or disappointed.." Blaze had to think about that. Because he had done pretty much the exact same thing in middle school.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:13 pm

Yes! I approve.

Max let his eyes catch onto Blaze's. He raised an eyebrow at the comments the younger guy said. He stifled his laughter and listened to all that Blaze had to say. He could picture the boy in front of him, just younger, doing exactly what he'd just depicted.
    "He's just being a kid, but you should keep an eye on him. You don't want it to escalate any more. No need for him to get in trouble outside of school," Max said helpfully.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:19 pm

Blaze continued to smirk "Yeah. I really should talk to him. I mean, it's nice he wants to be like me and all, but I'd rather him not go to juive. Because knowing him, he probably will soon. He enjoys getting in trouble" Blaze took a final drink of his tea "Which I admit, is very fun, but I think one bad child is enough for the family" He let playfulness sink into that sentence, so it didn't sound to bad.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:29 pm

"Yeah, my mom got it pretty bad. All of her kids were right awful. I don't know how many times she had to go into the school. Lucky for us, my dad was a cop, so we always got out of serious trouble we caused," Max said casually, noticing that their food was coming.
    He refilled their teacups and sat back a bit. The man placed down their food, bowed, and hurried to seat a couple who had just walked in. Max chuckled and inhaled deeply, his eyes fluttering closed so he could appreciate the aroma more fully.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:34 pm

Blaze chuckled "Having a cop for a dad sounds pretty nice. But we never really had any parents come in, or get calls. Which saved our ass's more than once. Seeing my dad is in the Navy, he is normally out in service, so it's just me and Hayden. But I sound like my dad, so I have the home phone hooked up to my Iphone, so when the schools tries to call my dad, they call me. I've gotten Hayden out of some serious trouble" He then looked down at the food. Man, was he hungry. He grabbed a pair of chopsticks. Well... he had never used these before. Time to learn!
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:47 pm

Max used the chopsticks with practiced ease, his wrist and hand moving gracefully. He ate slowly, listening to Blaze tell him about his family. He nodded his approval when Blaze was done. When he finished his bite, he said, "We got out of legal trouble, but we were permanently grounded. Through my whole teenage life, I can remember having permission to go to a friends house twice. Every other night, I just snuck out. We lived on a beach, so my mom couldn't hear me climbing down the tree over the wake against the rocks. My dad had to hunt me out a million and one times."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:03 pm

Blaze couldn't help but laugh "That's funny. I wouldn't expect that form you though" He said, and continued to eat his food. He was actually pretty good with the chop sticks, for a beginner at least "But my dad normally doesn't notice those things. Like us getting in trouble. Grades are what he cares about. He just thinks I'm stupid, and Hayden is a genius. But truth be told, I help Hayden with his homework" Blaze snickered "But I like it that way. It's nice to let Hayden be 'the smart one'. He seems to like it. And with he importance of grades, he doesn't get in trouble. well, as much as I did"
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:11 pm

"This is a great restaurant. I'm definitely going to have to remember it," he mumbled, taking another bite. "But, I know what you mean. That's kind of how being the oldest kid is. I mean, everyone says life is give or take, but it sure seems like a whole lot more give then take, eh?"
    He drank some more tea and let out a cavernous yawn. He quickly covered his mouth, slightly embarrassed.

(Hey, would you wanna do a girl and girl roleplay. Cuz I found a character I wanna do, and I was thinking of a plot?)
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:20 pm

Well, I'm actually really bad at roleplaying girls. But I'm sure if you made your own thread, Winter or Infinity would rp with you. They like girl x girl ones (:

Blaze nodded, agreeing to both statement "Yeah. This food is good. I like Vietnamese food" He took another bite "And I get what you eman. It does seem more like give than take. But whatever" He shrugged "That's just the way life is. We can't have everything we want. And the sooner we learn that, the easier life's gonna be"
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:29 pm

Ooookay, will do.

Max finished his food and pushed the bowl away, drinking another cup of tea. He took his time, waiting to reply to Blaze's observation until he was ready. Finally, he cleard his throat and said, "Life sucks, but you gotta deal, I suppose." He glanced at his watch again. He had an hour. Easily, he decided that he would stop off at one last place before going back to work. He wasn't sure if Blaze would come with him, but he wanted him to.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:33 pm

He nodded in agreement, and then finished up his food. He really liked that. He would have to go out and try some more of this cultures food. "Yep. Couldn't agree with you more" Was all he said, downing a glass of tea, before wiping his mouth with a napkin. Then he slipped his blue and black shades back on, having enough eye exposure for one day.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:38 pm

The man brought out their bill, his effervescent smile still lighting up the whole restaurant. Max glanced at the tab and produced an appropriate amount of bills from his wallet. He placed a ten under the edge of his plate and left the rest in the ticket at the edge of the table. He stood up and stretched out his stiff joints. He headed towards the exit, his graceful gait similar to a dance. He glanced over his shoulders to assure himself that Blaze was following.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:43 pm

Blaze got up from the booth, and began to follow the older man "I could have payed for it" He mumbled to himself "Or at least half" Blaze wasn't used to having things given to him. Like whenever he went on dates with Jane, he payed. Wait, why did he think of dates? This was not a date. Most definitely not. It was with another man for Pete's sake. Blaze mentally cursed himself for even letting his mind wander to that possibility.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:56 pm

"No worries. It wasn't expensive, so you're fine," Max said, holding open the door for Blaze.
    He glanced around the slowly crowding streets. He put on his Ray Bans, his eyes relaxing from the previous squinting. He began mentally mapping the route to his next destination, trying to think of any shortcuts he knew. He guessed that it would take ten minutes to make his way to the place he planned on going to.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:20 pm

(sorry for poofing. I had to go somewhere -_- )

Blaze could put up no argument, so he stayed quite. The tattooed boy followed him, wondering what destination they were heading to next. Although he was oh so very familiar with New York, it's streets and subways, there were so many places they could be heading. So he had no idea. Seeing he had already snoked twice today, he decided to grab a stick of gum instead. He pulled put a mint flavored piece kf gum, abd popped it into his mouth.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:30 am