Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

Finding Ourselves

Forbidden
    Forbidden

Finding Ourselves - Page 17 Empty Re: Finding Ourselves

Post by Forbidden Mon May 13, 2013 1:04 am

"Do you want some tea?" he asked, pulling out the kettle. He filled the iron kettle and set it on the burner. The old style, metal burner was turning red with heat. He shuffled through his cupboards, looking for something. He pulled out a small box, wrapped with a silver ribbon that tied into a pretty bow at the top. His eyes lit up a bit, like a kid in a candy shop. "Best biscuits you'll ever eat," he explained to the boy standing at the window. Then he quickly corrected himself, "Cookies. You call them cookies..."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue May 14, 2013 11:25 pm

I almost passed out in school today o.o I feel terrible lol So, how's your day going? xD
    --
    Blaze seemed to smile a bit more "Tea sounds lovely" He happily chirped, but a flicker of sadness rested in his eyes. But, it was soon fading away, his whole demeanor lifting. He strided over to Max, leaning against a counter. He couldn't help but chuckle a little "Sure. I'd love a biscut" He made sure to use Max's term. Eh, he may be American, but he could always learn. It's not to hard xD
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed May 15, 2013 12:09 am

Max scrunched his face up, "Don't do that. Your american accent is cute. I moved to New York to get away from all of the d*mn British accents."
    His voice held a light, joking tone to it, and he'd really tried to put on an American accent for Blaze. It sounded god-awful. He couldn't manage to enunciation the correct parts of the words. He nearly laughed, his eyes twinkling lightly. The kettle whistled, and he pulled the kettle off, filling the two mugs with the steaming water. He poured the Earl Gray tea mix into them. "I hope you like earl gray. We have to let it sit for a few though, or it tastes bad."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sun May 19, 2013 5:39 pm

Blaze couldn't help but laugh a little at that "Will do" He simply said, watching Max as he made tea. There was a complete relaxed feel to his body, as he was beginning to calm down. He was actually beginning to feel nice. Although a ache in his chest still went feverishly, he felt as if he could be happy for once. "Yeah, I like any kind of tea" He smiled, eyes beginning to wander around the kitchen.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue May 21, 2013 1:37 pm

"I'm really sorry. The flat is right puny. I don't really make much money as a high school professor, you know," he said, his arms crossed loosely as he leaned against the counter. His eyes surveyed the whole space, a small square with one section-the bathroom-separated off from the rest. He'd never really noticed how small the place was until someone else was in the room. "Speaking of school... We have to go back tomorrow," he said blandly. He loved to teach, but he'd much rather spend the day in with Blaze.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat May 25, 2013 2:12 am

Blaze simply chuckled, running a hand over his jaw, feeling the slight stubble of his unshaven face. He did need to shave soon. But he had been so absorbed in Max, that he had forgotten to do a lot of things xD "It's all right" He reassured him "I actually really like your flat. It's..." He had to search for the word "Homey" He then slouched his shoulders, over reacting the fact he wasn't looking forward to it "Fine, I suppose" He said, groaning, but a wisp of a grin fell on his lips]
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat May 25, 2013 1:59 pm

Max's deft finger hooked Blaze's mug of tea, his other hand procuring his own. Before handing over the cup to the younger boy, he offered a teasing smile. "And now you can't skip my class, or I'll make you sleep on the couch." His eyes twinkled dangerously as he took a sip of his tea. The warmth of the drink spread through his body, all the way to his toes. The shrill ring of Max's phone made him flinch. A sigh escaped his lips as he pressed the answer button. "What, mum..." he grumbled. "Yes. I don't know yet. Give me some time to think about it... Fine. Fine. Okay... Look, I have to go. I have some company. Yes it's a guy.... I'm hanging up now." He tossed the phone onto the counter, returning his attention to blaze.

I have an idea to make this super adorable and cheesy
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Sat May 25, 2013 2:15 pm

ohhh Very Happy Then by all means, use it!! lol
    --
    Blaze took a sip of the tea, and felt the warmth spread throughout him, sending a smile to his face. It was really good tea. Far better than what he could make, seeing he would probably make some concoction that would poison him xD "Oh, fine. I suppose I can come to drama" He grinned "Although I'm no good at it" He then stood there, content with the two standing in each others company, happy to be with Max. Then, curiously raised his eyebrows at the call, not speaking, only sipping his tea.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Sat May 25, 2013 3:14 pm

No, it's for later haha Razz

"Sorry. My mum won't let me alone. She's trying to get me back to England for Christmas," he mumbled, rolling his eyes. "She overestimates my pay," he said, joking. It wasn't that he didn't want to go back home. He just didn't want to face the past. It was too much for him to handle, especially now. He was finally moving on and getting over things and going back would just bring everything up again.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon May 27, 2013 5:24 pm

Then tell meeeeeee please Very Happy
    --
    He couldn't help but chuckle a little "Oh, it's fine" He reassured him, taking another drink of the tea. He closed his eyes, not stopping the grin. He could feel the warmth of it flow through him, making him feel better almost instantly. Oh, whoever invented tea is amazing. It was almost as amazing as coffee "But don't you do modeling or whatever on the side? That should get you a bit more money, shouldn't it?" He asked curiously.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Thu May 30, 2013 1:16 am

They get into the fight and stuff later. Then Max goes home for Christmas after deciding he will move back to England. Blaze finds out and, at last minute tries to go after him.

"Money that I'm saving up so I can help pay for my younger brothers' UNI. They're both smart, but I don't think my parents could pay to send the both off to good UNIs like Oxford. I'd feel right awful if they didn't both get to pursue their dreams," Max explained gently. It was partly the truth, but it was partly another reason to stay away from his family. He couldn't handle seeing his family, not now and not ever. "Plus, my parents and I are on the outs. I don't want to get in a fight with anyone."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:53 am

Ohhh, I like that Very Happy
    --
    Okay, I'm having writers block for this plot, so I don't know what to put :I What should we do now?????? *is awkward*
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:58 am

We could skip a couple weeks and get to the fight.
    We could do some fluff (them hanging out, love, life)
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:03 pm

Um... I do like fluff, but I feel like the fight is in order ^^
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:55 pm

okay
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:48 am

So, how exactly should we do this? I'm just curious as to what ideas you had in mind. As in, what kind of fight should it be? Should it be a 'I think you're cheating' 'omg how could you say that' kind of fight, a 'wanna talk about 'problem here' 'no' 'why?' 'stop bothering me!' 'blahblah' argument, um... That's all I got xD
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:58 am

I was thinking Max wants Blaze to try and fix things with his dad, but Blaze takes it as Max wants him to leave or that he's looking for an out in the relationship. Maybe after a particularly difficult day at work or something.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:11 am