Same Love

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A safe haven for all those who need a space to chat and roleplay in this supportive LGBT community.

2 posters

Finding Ourselves

Forbidden
    Forbidden

Finding Ourselves - Page 12 Empty Re: Finding Ourselves

Post by Forbidden Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:09 pm

That sucks! I'm really close to my school.

Max nodded and mumbled, "Light it for me, will you?" His voice was gentle. His eyes were trained on the road, weaving through the slow moving traffic with a practiced ease. He was squeezing into postage stamp sized spaces, spaces he really shouldn't be able to get the car into, and he was doing it all without causing any damage to Blazes car or anyone else's vehicles. Soon, the traffic started to thin.

Atticus watched him with confused eyes, "Did I do something wrong?" he asked, his stomach twisting. Everything good was always followed by something ten times worse, but he'd hoped that, just maybe, he could be wrong about that just this one time. He watched the boy retreat in front of his eyes, the same way Atticus retreated from most social contact.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:21 pm

Well the bus stops so much, that's why I'm always home late. But when my mom picks me up, I'm home lot sooner (:
    --
    Blaze nodded, and had to pull his hand away from Max's warm grip. He pulled out his lighter, and quickly lit his own. Then pulled a second smoke, and lit it. The boy then handed it over to Max, pulling his own from his mouth, letting the white smoke roll out.
    --
    Miles pulled a shirt over his head, and then ran his hand through his locks of blonde hair, pushing it to the side. "No, you've done nothing wrong" He said, trying to ease up his tone so he sounded less plain "But it's time for me to go now. I hope you enjoyed your night"
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:54 pm

Max took the cigarette between his index and middle fingers. He put it between his lips, inhaling deeply. His hand fell back to the center console. He sped up once they hit a nearly empty stretch of road. Then he pulled into Blaze's driveway. As he pulled the keys from th ignition, his phone burst to life.
    "Give me fifteen minutes at most," Max said, getting out of the car.
    He answered the phone. He and his agent talked for five minutes before they connected the Burberry consultant to their call. After ten minutes, the woman from Burberry was promising to send his schedule via email. He ended the call, beaming.

Atticus felt it, the vice grip on his stomach as Miles spoke. The alcohol intensified his negative feelings. He couldn't manage to say a word as he watched the boy begin to leave. His mind just kept rolling over two words, "Alone again." He wanted to rip his hair out or slam his head against the wall, but he couldn't, not while someone was watching him. He couldn't do anything but listen to his mind.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:10 pm

Blaze only nodded a response, understanding. He got out from the car, his lips loosely holding his cigarette in place. He waited for Max, leaning against the muscle car, despite the cold which sent shivers down his spine, and made a few goosebumps appear on his skin. But the warmth from the smoke helped with the chill of the nights air. Taking another drag, he felt the warm smoke flow down his throat, and into his lungs, were he soon exhaled the calming smoke. He then grinned at Max, when the call ended "Good news I take it?"
    --
    Once the boy had on his clothing, he pulled his hoodie down over his shirt, and pulled up the hood. He then made his way to the door, gripping the cold door knob. As he twisted it, his head turned a little to see Atticus. The pain was clear in the boys eyes, and seemed clouded over from the alcohol. Miles felt a twang in his gut, feeling a bit bad now. But he said nothing, just kept eye contact a split second more, before leaving.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:25 pm

Max nosed, flicking the ash off of his cigarette. He was staying calm, but on the inside he was jumping up and down like a little kid. No matter how many modeling jobs he got, he would always be giddy after he secured himself a job. "So, how about you show me to my room," he said in a teasing voice. He let his arm snake around Blaze's waist lightly.

Atticus waited. He had to hear the door close before he could move, before he could do anything. Sure, Miles probably saw what was wrong with him, but knowing and witnessing were two completely different things. He knew from experience that witnessing led to testing and pills and things he didn't want to go through again.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:49 pm

Sorry I poofed. Had to make dinner, and got distracted and started playing my guitar xD
    --
    Blaze felt the boys arm slip around him, and his breath caught in his throat. Even though the mans hand lightly toiched his bare skin, it was enough to drive him crazy. His heart skipped a beat, an he looked over at Max. "Right this way" he smirked, and unlocked the door, turning the doorknob. Still pressed close to Max, he walked in, to find his little brother asleep on the couch, TV still on.
    --
    Skip to next day at school?
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:59 pm

It's fine. If you have to leave me, at least it's for a guitar. Music is always a valid reason for disappearance, as is food and sleep.

Max gave Blaze's brother an endearing smile. He found it sweet. He let his arm fall and he walked over to the tv. He crouched down and turned the tv off. He then returned to Blaze, his arm returning to its previous spot. His hand fanned out over the side of his stomach, encompassing a large space. He waited for Blaze to lead him farther, to the room he'd be staying in, hopefully, the room they'd be sharing.

Sure thing!
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:28 am

And that poof was due to my dad yelling at me :/
    --
    Blaze smiled softly, finding it nice of Max to turn the Tv off. Then began to lead the older man to his room. "As you saw, the couch is occupied, so I hope you don't mind staying with me..." He said with a hint of nervousness. He then opened to the door to the overly clean room, and reluctantly pulled away from Max. As much as he liked being pressed close to him, he was awfully sore, and as he walked towards the dresser, he clutched his side with the bruised rib.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:42 am

"That's probably better than the couch. Do you have a pair of sweats I could borrow?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. His side felt slightly empty as soon as the younger boy walked away. He walked a few more steps into the room, closing the door behind him. He let himself look around the room again, taking more of the space into his mind. It really was like stepping inside Blazes mind.

Atticus was putting his stuff in his locker, his ray bans on, when two guy jogged up behind him. The bigger of the two grabbed him by the back of the neck and pushed him sideways. The side of his head hit the lip of his locker with a dull thud which reverberated in the boy's hung over mind, causing him severe pain.
    "Morning, Atticus, how are you?" the other guy cooed in his ear. His voice was sickeningly sweet, too kind for the way they treated Atticus. "You're looking a little chubby this morning. Did you eat at your birthday party?"
    The other guy said, "Tsk tsk. You can't afford to gain any weight, chubs."
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:56 am

Lol xD I knew I forgot something....
    --
    "Of course" He said, shuffling over to the old wooden dresser. He bend over, opening the middle drawer. He quickly located a folded pair of black sweats, and turned, tossing them to Max. He then grabbed himself a pair of loose fitting pair of white basketball shorts, and slipped on a red tanktop.
    --
    Miles was walking around, trying to find his locker. Turning into the hall he thought it was in, he saw Atticus, and the two boys. But, he didn't recognize the boy, so he went up to them. In his years of prostitution, he had learned how to fight. Rather well, if I do say so myself. You never know who you may end up with, and he's had to fight his way out of a few situations. He Grabbed the larger boy's shoulder, and pulled him off of Atticus. Thankfully, Miles was very fit, and tall, so he was only just smaller than the other boy. No words were exchanged, when he pushed him away with ease, and shot his arm up, elbowing him in the jaw.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:16 am

Max changed into the sweats. Then he pulled off his tight white shirt. He bit his bottom lip and said, "You don't mind if I don't wear my shirt, yeah? Cuz if you'd rather I did..." he trailed off slowly, still holding his shirt in his hand. The black sweats hung dangerously low on his hips, showing off his hipbones and his lean muscles. He chewed on his bottom lip, his eyes trained on Blaze.

The big guy was taken aback by the suddenness of Miles. The second guy ran over to help his friend. Atticus let himself slide down the lockers, onto the floor. He was holding his head, praying that the pounding would go away. It was echoing in his ears and he couldn't hear anything else.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:28 am

>:3 Let's pretend Blaze never put that shirt on. Kay? Okay (:<
    --
    "Ohh.." He couldn't take his eyes off Max "Not at all" He actually prefered it that way. His eyes landed on the man's hips, which were exposed by the sweats which hung rather low. Oh God. How amazing he looked. After taking a second to allow himself to breathe, he looked away, and made his way over to his bed.
    --
    "Why don't you a**holes leave the kid alone?" He growled at them. He absolutely hated bullies. He remembered the endless teasing and fights he received after his father was sent to prison. It was dreadful. Almost made Miles kill himself, until he was able to push past it, thanks to a older kid who went to his school. He found the act of picking on those weaker than you the lowest thing to do. And this came from the person who sold his body for money. He glared at the two boys, hands clenched in fists.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:47 am

Of course

Max tossed his shirt and pants on top of his bag that sat by the door. He then crossed the room to the bed. He perched himself on the edge, cross-legged like a little kid. He was smiling as he sat down. He looked at Blaze and said, "I'm not sure I want to go to one of your races ever again. It was a twitch terrifying. But your friend seems nice. Sam, right?" he was fiddling with a ring that he'd been wearing, one his grandfather had given him. It was a simple bronze hoop that fit around his middle finger perfectly.

The two guys stepped back a little. The second one rolled his eyes as they walked away. A few of their friends teased them when they walked up for getting beat up by a kid smaller than them. Atticus was still on the ground, trying to get his bearings. He'd let his hands fall away from his head though. He tugged his sleeves down over his wrists, holding them tightly so they didn't slide down.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:06 am

Blaze nodded, sitting on the bed close to him "That's fine if you don't. I'm probably going to do less of them, now that I'm getting closer to our more important tests for school, and I need to study more." He muttered, leaning back a little onto one of the pillows "And yup. That's her name. She's really cool. We've been friends a long time" He paused "She didn't tell you any embarrassing stories about me, did she?"
    --
    Miles smirked a little, watching the boys flee. He then looked down at the cowering boy on the floor. H sighed "Hey kid, you okay?" He asked, his tone going from the previous growl, to his stone cold voice. He just wanted to make sure the boy was fine, then he would leave.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:31 am

"No, but now that you've brought it up, I'll be sure to ask her next time we see each other," he teased, flashing Blaze a cheeky grin, his eyes crinkling at the corners. Then his eyes trailed over the cuts and newly forming bruises over the boys chest. His long, slender fingers reached out. His finger tips ran over the edges of the bruises and cuts. "Are you sure you okay? You're pretty banged up, Blaze..."

Atticus looked up at him, his pale brown eyes blank. He managed to mutter, "I'll be fine." His voice wasn't very convincing, but he preferred to suffer alone. Rather, he didn't know anything other than suffering alone. He didn't want anyone, especially not Miles watching him at that moment. He just wanted to melt into the walls.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:45 am

Blaze groaned a little, having regret saying that. Now all his stories were going to be spilled. And then, when Max's fingers gently brushed against his chest, his heart sped up. "I'll be fine" He almost whispered "Just a little banged up" Although, I wouldn't call him 'a little banged up'. With the major cut on his arm, and then the bruised rib, followed by how mangled he looked, he was far past the point of being just lightly hurt. His own hand then gently rose up, curling around Max's own.
    --
    Miles then just realized who exactly it was in front of him. Dang. This wasn't good. Just his luck, the boy he had slept with last night went to his school. Wonderful. "Okay" Was all he said, voice as cold as ever. Then then turned abruptly, and went off, yet again in search of his locker.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:08 am

Max looked into Blaze's eyes, his icy gaze lingering on the younger boy's ocean blue eyes. His free hand reached out, the back of his fingers running over the boy's jaw. His thumb drug lightly over his bottom lip.
    "My god, you're bloody perfect," he whispered. "You know that, don't you?"
    Even with the boy all messed up, he was the most beautiful person he'd ever seen. Though his heart was going crazy in his chest, he held the eye contact.

Atticus managed to stand up and stumble to the bathroom. He closed the door and twisted the lock to keep out any unwanted passerbys. He went up to the mirror and put his hand up to the side of his face. When he pulled his hand away, they were sticky with warm, red blood. He located the cut on his ear and washed it off quickly.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:29 am

Sorry for being undescriptive. Took a medication for my insomnia, so I'm getting tired (yay!) Lol, now I will finally fall asleep before 3-4 in the morning ;D
    --
    "I could say the same about you" He murmured, and began to lean forward, inching closer, and closer to the man in front of him. God. How intoxicating he was. How Blaze just couldn't get enough of Max. He was like a drug. His amazing looks, the way his skin felt pushed against his, the faint smell of his shampoo and cologne, his sweet and hot voice. All things that had Blaze under his spell.
    --
    Miles eventually found his class, and went in. He pulled his hoodie up, letting the black hood cloak his face. He didn't like being the new kid. Attracted to much attention. All these people hot on him, and wanted to be his friend. And he wasn't looking for that. Maybe a hookup or two, but only if they paid. And every single damn time he transferred, he began to get popular, before he ripped those walls down. He just wanted to get through school for pete's sake!
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:45 am

Max crawled over him, his narrow frame above the younger boy. He couldn't get enough of this kid. Everything about him got Max's heart racing. He couldn't keep his hands off of him for more than a few seconds. He couldn't stop thinking about him for long enough to do anything productive. With all of this in his mind, he leaned over. His lips brushed Blaze's neck. He chose the spot At the corner of his jaw, just below his ear. He pressed a kiss there. He let his lips part slightly, his tongue running over the smooth skin. He sucked on the light skin there, pulling away after a good minute. Left in the place of his mouth was a reddish purple love bite.

Atticus glanced at his phone and cursed loudly. He ran out of the bathroom and sprinted down the hall. He just made it into class when the bell rang. His teacher gave him a stern look, hurrying him to his seat. He pulled out a notebook and started to doodle. Ten minutes in, people began to throw things at him. One boy even had the audacity to spit on him. Atticus took it all on the chin because he knew nothing else.

That's good!
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:53 am

My mind is being slow. I'm just going to do the Blaze and Max one for the moment. And then we can get a few more posts in before I fall asleep (:
    --
    Blaze felt Max begin to suk and nibble on that delicate spot of skin, and a small pleasurable gasp escaped his lips. He had to admit, that felt pretty good. Once he pulled away, Blaze looked at him, before pulling him into a warm and passionate kiss. But there was one problem. Blaze was utterly tired, and his muscles ached. But he wanted to touch Max, kiss him, just be near him. But his body hurt, and he was losing his energy rather quickly. And it was getting clear, despite him trying to fight it off and kiss Max.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:59 am

Max pulled away with a chuckle, "Go to sleep, love. I'll still be here in the morning." With that he crawled off the top of the younger boy and laid down, opening his arms so Blaze could lay closer to him if he wanted. He found the way sleep lidded the boys eyes and made him slightly clunsier terribly adorable.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:05 am

Blaze gave a huff of protest, not wanting to stop their little moment. But he was terribly tired, and needed sleep. So he happily laid down, tucking himself into Max's body. He rested his head on his chest, and lt one arm lazily rest over the older man's abdomen. He could faintly hear Maxs' heartbeat, and found it extremely soothing and relaxing.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:09 am

Max hummed quietly. He took a break in the song to say, "Sleep well and sweet dreams." He then pressed a gentle kiss on the top of the boys head. He continued humming, his voice almost in audibleit was so quiet. His arm wrapped along Blaze, holding him against his chest protectively. His thumb rubbed circles on the younger boys back.
    Fåbûløūš
    Fåbûløūš
    Admin

Post by Fåbûløūš Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:15 am

Blaze absolutely loved this moment. Max's arms wrapped around him, the older man humming softly, their bare skin pressed against each other. It was so soothing and utterly amazing, that he barely whispered "Goodnight" Before slipping into a deep sleep.
    Forbidden
    Forbidden

Post by Forbidden Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:45 pm

Skipping to the next morning

Max woke up, still holding blaze against his chest. He'd never before been able to say that he liked mornings, but he thought that if he were to wake up like that every morning, he wouldn't mind them so much. He might even like them. He glanced at the time on his phone and set it back down leisurely. He had plenty of time, and he wanted to let Blaze sleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:10 am